Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"A Voice for Men" needs support

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont see the place to join... but i posted it up on facebook

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WaterTiger said:
I posted this link in the Mature Man area where it wouldn't get lost.I found this site via a link & thought they had a great message. April 7th looks to be a big day for "Men's Studies", that's right... MEN'S studies! Wouldn't that be fun to see on a list of available classes???
Quite the opposite.

There is no need to create new classes on women's studies, or even men's studies for that matter.

All we need is to just encourage guys to be guys, and let girls be girls. Let nature run its course.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Trader said:
Quite the opposite.

There is no need to create new classes on women's studies, or even men's studies for that matter.

All we need is to just encourage guys to be guys, and let girls be girls. Let nature run its course.
I tend to agree.

People who "study" things start to think they're experts in them, at which point they start trying to "control" or "manipulate" the things they study.

I think we have enough casual manipulation of masculinity and femininity already without it being an official line of "study" for a bunch of tenured dupes at a Uni somewhere.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is fantastic and waaaaaay past due. Finally an academic foil to feminist indoctrination! I hope this takes off because if it doesn't males in western society are going to be in for a hurting over the next 30-40 years. You think it's bad now? Just wait!

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Nutz,
Don't get sucked in,the Curriculum will be written by Left Wing Feminists and Homosexuals,the same people who cause such problems corrupting young Women in our Academic Institutions with "Wimmins Studies"..."Wouldn't it be fun"?what's your game Water Tiger?

RMM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Scaramouche said:
Dear Nutz,
Don't get sucked in,the Curriculum will be written by Left Wing Feminists and Homosexuals,the same people who cause such problems corrupting young Women in our Academic Institutions with "Wimmins Studies"..."Wouldn't it be fun"?what's your game Water Tiger?
Sometimes you have to turn the absurdity up to 11 for it to really sink in (like Swift did with his modest proposal). I'm all for this, why the hell not? Heck, there should be pet studies too!

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Scaramouche said:
Dear Nutz,
Don't get sucked in,the Curriculum will be written by Left Wing Feminists and Homosexuals,the same people who cause such problems corrupting young Women in our Academic Institutions with "Wimmins Studies"..."Wouldn't it be fun"?
I'm glad someone else came out with the blatently obvious.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm disappointed in you guys. We've got a real chance to break the back of institutionalized feminization of kids through academia and the best you can do is crap all over the effort. Shame on you.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Nutz,
You must believe in the Tooth Fairy.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when i was a little girl in school, i excelled more than my brothers when it came to things such as reading and writing reports. back then, i thought i was just smarter than they were.
now, as a mother of 2 sons and 2 daughters, i can see the same thing happening with my girls, except i can spot the difference.... my sons are just as smart.
so how come my daughters are scoring higher in all subjects that contain reading than my sons?
after reading an article that mensa had based on a study of academics, i agree that curriculum has to change.
basically, their study suggested that when girls started going to school, that they had to "dumb" it down in order for that gender to "catch up".
before long, everything became more geared toward the female gender and was mainstreamed into all curriculum.
how many times have my sons had to read a book that was of no interest to them, but my daughters would love? as compared to the opposite? more times than i can count.

so this year, our local schools decided that they were going to separate reading and english classes. now the boys have a class to themselves and the girls have a class to themselves.
i was all for this at the time, based on what i read and how i felt about it.

guess what? it is great. the boys are now reading and writing reports on subjects that interest them. not only have i seen an improvement in our own children's grades but also in other children.

i think whatever needs to be done to ensure that learning can be made interesting and fun, so that children will want to excel has merit and should not be laughed at. education is of highest value to me.

~mother of 4

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Penkitten!

Many of the articles/essays at "Voice for Men" say the same thing. That our public schools are catering to the young girls (who are good at the "sit & listen" way of teaching) while the boys are very much more "hands on" type of learning, and they aren't doing as well.

I think seperating the sexes and using different teaching methods are great!

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a book each and every one of you should read:

The War Against Boys by Christina Hoff Sommers

She blows the doors wide open on why things are the way they are as penkitten just posted, and how we got here. This article echoes many of her key points that she makes in the book:

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2000/05/the-war-against-boys/4659/

The idea that schools and society grind girls down has given rise to an array of laws and policies intended to curtail the advantage boys have and to redress the harm done to girls. That girls are treated as the second sex in school and consequently suffer, that boys are accorded privileges and consequently benefit—these are things everyone is presumed to know. But they are not true.

The research commonly cited to support claims of male privilege and male sinfulness is riddled with errors. Almost none of it has been published in peer-reviewed professional journals. Some of the data turn out to be mysteriously missing. A review of the facts shows boys, not girls, on the weak side of an education gender gap. The typical boy is a year and a half behind the typical girl in reading and writing; he is less committed to school and less likely to go to college. In 1997 college full-time enrollments were 45 percent male and 55 percent female. The Department of Education predicts that the proportion of boys in college classes will continue to shrink.
That was written in 2000 so you can only imagine how bad things have gotten since then!