A virtual harem

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever wondered were all the hot ladies hang out? Well, the other day I figured out that at a hairdressing college they are their.
1. You get a cheap haircut
2. They are taught to talk to their clients
3. Dont worry about your hair, the pro's watch the students do the cutting

I have a question though
Where on earth can one go into a hairdressing college and get your hair cut?

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go there at your own peril. I've had not one, not two, but three windshields busted out by different girls who all were studying to be hairdressers. Sure, a lot of the girls doing it are tiny and cute - but the only ones I've come in contact with (and 3 is more than enough for my wallet) are completely psychotic.

Stick to Supercuts.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take A Goooooooooooooood Look!

The ladies are everywhere... open your eye's! No need to go look at hair-dressing colleges for women, they are everywhere, you dont need to complicate things... Step out your house, take a 10 minute walk to my house Don Joffe, and i garantee you that you will come across several woman to approach if you desire to.

Women are all out there, on the streets, in malls, schools, shopping centres, at work, at clubs, driving cars, they are EVERYWHERE... and believe it or not, they are waiting to be macked by US men... As much as they might not SHOW it to us, they are WAITING for us to just approach them. Don Joffe.. We should go to Canal Walk today (Shopping centre) and practice # closing... what u say? no need to go out of your way to hair fressing salon's to get #'s etc;)

Laterz...

fillme

Don Juan
Reaction score
You really don't need to go there to get chicks. Chicks are everywhere and you really really need to go places you like. If you like to dance, go n get some dance lessons. If you work-out, go n get them in the gym. If you like the Internet, go and get them from the cyberspace.

Don't go to places that don't interest you. It happened to me once. I signed up for a dance course and thought that I'd be able to hook up some chicks. I hooked up a chick but later found out that I really didn't like dancing n all and she was very much into all these things. So it basically went nowhere.

DrSoSuave

Don Juan
Reaction score
3 windshields busted. I wouldn't doubt it. Most high maintenance girls is an obvious coming from those hair dressing schools where they wear a lot of makeup and look pristine. High maintenance girls put on a mask or a lot of makeup to cover up their true ness and it's not what's physically but underneath. Underneath the attractive Hb8-10 is someone domineering or psychotic. Rarely do I meet an attractive woman that is not borderline psychotic.

And most unattractive woman, I will not give a break to if they act one bit psychotic.

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The haircut place is just 1 place of MANY where one can meet women. We all need our hair cut at one stage, so what better way than to attend a haircut college, so now can someone actually answer my question is a haircut college a actual salon or is a college and how does one get their hair cut their, is their a booking or do u just walk in and someone is watiing to cut your hair...