“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

A VERY USEFUL TIP!

glowstix

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 22, 2002
Messages
271
Reaction score
2
I heard it best in the movie " The Bronx Tale " They said if you want to know is someone is the one then this is what you do.
1. You pick her up at her house or somewhere, you get out of the car but before you do you lock all the doors.

2. You goto her door meet the parents, you know the drill.

3. As you walk back to the car be a gentleman and open the passenger side door first.

4. Walk around the back of the car but pause when you are in the back and look through the window.

5. If you see her reach over and unlock your door than that means that she is the one.

6. If she does not open the door it can mean many things.

Good Luck Everyone try You might Be Shocked By It.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Turbobird

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2001
Messages
432
Reaction score
4
Location
Sweden
Great tip.

If she feels comfortable being with you, than this could show if she cares about you or only thinks about herself. However, I don’t think she would pick up on this if she were nervous.

/Turbobird
 
Top