A very scary situation

Mr_knowit_all

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We all know that a lot of women are manipulative, but how many know that they can be down right scary?

If any of you have had any experience with the family court system, you know that it is TOTALLY slanted in favor of the woman.

I personally have no experience with this, but many friends have told me horror stories. Anywhere from men being kicked out of their own home(that they paid for) by a woman who's not even their wife, simply because she claims to be afraid of him, to women accusing their husbands of abuse in order to gain the upper hand in a divorce proceeding.

What you guys may not understand, is that women can also use these tactics against you in the dating arena. Look no further that the "Duke rape case" and you'll know what I'm talking about.

Anytime you go out with a chick, you're taking the chance that she may be a psycho, and will use her civil rights advantage against you and ruin your life. Not to mention the fact that if you ever piss one of these cvnts off, you could be setting yourself up for disaster.

It's a sad fact, but many women use this to their advantage. I can't tell you how many times some poor guy was blind-sided by some vengeful bytch, simply because he didn't want to date her anymore. There's even been mention of a website that allows these skanks to post the guy's picture and personal information----why? because some woman got pissed that she was dumped. They fail to mention how they probably screwed over a ton of guys, but when it happened to them it was just sooooo wrong.

So wake up guys. Always have your guard up, and figure out ways to protect yourself legally. It's a sad state of affairs, but when Political Correctness runs amuk, it can be scary for us guys.

insanity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i went out with a psycho girl from hell before. this one girl that i went out with told her mother that i beat her and left her for another girl when i wouldn't even step on a bug without feeling bad. then one day when i was at a store and banged into her mother she tried to humilate me by screaming and yelling at me that i was a woman beater and i happened to be shopping with my new girlfriends mother. yeah it started up alot of questions.

she also tried saying that the kid she had was mine and i got a paternity test and it came out negative and she wanted to take another because that one was faulty to her. if i was such a woman beater then why did she keep calling me up and hanging up the phone just to hear my voice. she also sneaked into my parents house one night when she was drunk and crawled into bed with me and started trying to get it on and i said if she didn't leave i was going to call the cops and she said if i called them she would say i drugged her and carried her to my house to rape her. she had issues.

i finally got a restaining order on her but it's really funny because every year for my birthday she sends me emails with pictures of her in nude poses and leaves a message saying that i'm missing out on a great life with her.

what a psycho.

vorbis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nail on head regarding women can't handle getting dumped. In general, the woman is the dumper 3 out of every 4 times at least (I'm not talking just ltrs, but deciding to stop going out with someone etc.). For some women, that loss of control when THEY get dumped is just too much to bear.

Guys can take break ups very badly as well but they don't share the same incredulity (HE dumped me!) towards it as some women.

banGbro

Banned
Reaction score
I think it all depends on the person, sure women are more insecure than men, but some men are sissies. I recall that episode of cops where guy was whipping about his girlfriend.

Mr_knowit_all

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not saying guys can't be psycho too, but when they are, they generally face stiff penalties from the criminal justice system.

The kicker about women is, they can nail you to the wall, and do it all legally.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
insanity said:
i went out with a psycho girl from hell before. this one girl that i went out with told her mother that i beat her and left her for another girl when i wouldn't even step on a bug without feeling bad. then one day when i was at a store and banged into her mother she tried to humilate me by screaming and yelling at me that i was a woman beater and i happened to be shopping with my new girlfriends mother. yeah it started up alot of questions.

she also tried saying that the kid she had was mine and i got a paternity test and it came out negative and she wanted to take another because that one was faulty to her. if i was such a woman beater then why did she keep calling me up and hanging up the phone just to hear my voice. she also sneaked into my parents house one night when she was drunk and crawled into bed with me and started trying to get it on and i said if she didn't leave i was going to call the cops and she said if i called them she would say i drugged her and carried her to my house to rape her. she had issues.

i finally got a restaining order on her but it's really funny because every year for my birthday she sends me emails with pictures of her in nude poses and leaves a message saying that i'm missing out on a great life with her.

what a psycho.

haha! We live in a f.ucked up world!

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The truth is a 3 edged sword...
Her side...
His side...
and the truth...

About 2 1/2 years ago I caught a girl that I was in a LTR with cheating. At first she yells out "ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK!" I ended up trying to fight the guy I caught her with but he got in his car so I busted out a window. Bad mistake...Etc... He drives the car to school and parks it like under the schools roof next to the entrance. So EVERYONE saw his busted out window... Keep in mind he is the high school quarter back. Then she tells everyone at school we had been broken up and that I was stalking her... She was a senior at high school and I had already graduated... So I was not there tell my story/defend my self. She didn't want to be known as a cheater, so she tried to make me look like I was the most horrible person in the world... The worst thing about it was her mother went along with every lie she told... She even tried to tell me my own family thought I was psycho, then I started realizing what she was doing and stopped being so AFC. Then the tables turned but still she was covering for her lies and loving the popularity created because she was the center of attention.
The cops at her high school went as far as pulling over my best friend as he waited to pick up his little sister in front of the school. They asked him "Who have you been hanging out with?" He said the way they talked about me, it was like they wanted to beat my a$$ and I shouldn't go near the school/neighborhood. (Had family down the street.) But once he told them what really happened, he said they looked like they had saw ghosts. I had people calling me and telling me the girl stood up in front of everyone at the lunch room and told them everything. We are talking about a school with 1,300 people... 3 lunch periods... So around 400 people heard her 5 min speech... A few days later I got a few more calls. The girl had walked out of school with "papers in her hand for a restraining order!" She tried to say I slapped her when I caught her with the dude, but this girl that was there said "I don't remember that" So she stopped telling people that I had slapped her. hahaha Funny thing is... That same night I was paranoid she might get a restraining order just to back up her story, she calls me and I get a female friend I am out with to act like she is my girlfriend. "Stop calling this number, he's my man now, can't you take a hint!" I sat there and counted my phone being called 32 times over a 4 hour period. Her mom even called me to cuss me out... "My daughter can't sleep because you had some ***** pick up the phone!"

The drama continued for months and months.
Like I would run into them in public or my family would.
Or someone called me "I heard you are coming to prom, the cops said they won't let you in." I'm like "WHAT THE HELL! Who would I with to prom, you guys are idiots." Even like a few months ago I ran into a teacher in public (that had a class with girl) and she told me at least once a week she'd over hear something about me. She said, "You were 10 times more popular after you left high school then during. How ironic..."

So now like this girl goes to the same college I do...
If she is with her friends she'll like try to walk off really fast like I am going to kidnap her... If she is alone she'll try to make eye contact and smile.

All that drama because...
1. She didn't want to be known as a cheater...
2. She loved the attention and popularity she gained by being the center of attention.

---

This one chick I got close to banging recently told me some crap like...
"My ex boyfriend of 5 months raped me and took my virginity."
At first I wanted to believe it...
But then I started picking up on her and reading her.
I figured if I had sex with her and didn't commit.
She would pull the same crap!
It was really hard for me not to D.J. her just to get some...
She had such a nice body but I had to keep reminding my self the drama wouldn't be worth it.

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post.

I always ask a new girl about her past boyfriends. This is actually the best way to learn what character the girl really has.

Some of it will just be made-up drama, but if she goes on and on about ...

... how this ex stalked her for months after they broke up, how this ex was a complete psycho for the 3 years they went out, how this guy raped her at a party, how many times this ex forced her to cheat on him ...

... You get a pretty good picture of WHAT you are with.