Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A very quick, brief rant.

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
During the peek of the quarantine in March-May when I was talking to a lot of different chicks I would tell them that I wasn’t going out and meeting people and just wanted to talk. That of course made them want me to break my frame and meet them. They wanted to be the exception and had to Qualify to me and work at convincing me they were worth it. Female psychology 101 aka reverse psychology.
Fuuuck bro, now that's a strat.

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a women doesn't like you enough, they will give out any convenient excuses to not hurt ur fragile male feelings.

When a women likes you enough, even in a curfew, they'll find excuses to meet up with you.

This is the universal truth.

As for ur other claims, it's all lies to cover up ur ineptitude at getting women.
No claims bro, I was being brutally honest with myself, I am largely at heart a nester, I like to do lots of things at home and rarely go out and when I do I simply don't talk to women. I like to use online dating because it's a passive time sink that lets me do window shopping and as with any aspect of 'dating' it's all a numbers game so I get the convenience I need but there are trade offs (consistency and quality of women). Thank you for the psych profile though.

I guess that in the end it all amounts to being nothing more than a coincidence that both the pandemic hit and there's just more disinterested than interested women rn.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a women doesn't like you enough, they will give out any convenient excuses to not hurt ur fragile male feelings.

When a women likes you enough, even in a curfew, they'll find excuses to meet up with you.

This is the universal truth.

As for ur other claims, it's all lies to cover up ur ineptitude at getting women.
This is such a good post that I might set up another account just so I could Like it again. :up:

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update

I've seen a couple women here and there but honestly OLD has been a shyt show. I seldom check it and I know I have been shadow banned on Bumble (I only get 50 swipes) tinder is a$$. I'm working out right now to lose my covid20 and hopefully winter it picks up usually winter time OLD is the best time to get it in, where I live

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update

Restrictions in place, and living in a cold state it's all this fear
Now I'm running into "virtual Dates" again something I haven't ran into since early April uuugh it's just wack
If you go on a virtual date, remember to put your virtual hand on her virtual leg.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update

I've seen a couple women here and there but honestly OLD has been a shyt show. I seldom check it and I know I have been shadow banned on Bumble (I only get 50 swipes) tinder is a$$. I'm working out right now to lose my covid20 and hopefully winter it picks up usually winter time OLD is the best time to get it in, where I live
I think I’ve been shadow banned on both bumble and tinder. I get the most random matches, and then when I do match, they usually disappear for no real reason. Even if we’re midway through conversations and it’s going well

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what is shadow banned?
You’ve been banned due to being presumed a bot (Because you swipe right on everything) or inappropriate behaviour, but you can still use the app. You barely get matches and the ones you do are very low quality.

It’s as if you operate in the ally beside the main strip of people. This is my understanding.

coyote_astro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Reminds me of this chick I was chatting with on Bumble.

She wanted to videochat first, which I agreed to, and it went well. She brought up us going for a drink.
When I texted her a few days later, she did not respond for 4 days. When she came back to me, she said she "did not feel very safe going to bars", but was open to us doing something else.
I suggested going for a walk or coffee as an alternative, to which she never replied. It's clear to me that her interest level had dropped, for whatever reason, and presented it as an excuse. I am 90% certain she went out with another guy(s) that weekend.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reminds me of this chick I was chatting with on Bumble.

She wanted to videochat first, which I agreed to, and it went well. She brought up us going for a drink.
When I texted her a few days later, she did not respond for 4 days. When she came back to me, she said she "did not feel very safe going to bars", but was open to us doing something else.
I suggested going for a walk or coffee as an alternative, to which she never replied. It's clear to me that her interest level had dropped, for whatever reason, and presented it as an excuse. I am 90% certain she went out with another guy(s) that weekend.
Yeah now that it's Restrictions/Lockdown Part 2 I'm getting more push back than the first time around. Gyms/restaurants are closed again and with it being colder (no walk dates, so either girls are coming to my place or they are going to stall)

1. One who wanted to wait until vaccines came out, mind you we still may be months away from that (I told her kick rocks)
2. Another woman wants to do viritual dating etc

Point is these women are using this as an excuse to flake on guys easier they don't like or are lukewarm about. Women will still break rules for guys they really want. I hooked up with a chick on Saturday from Bumble, we had fun but she was only in town until Sunday. Not going to waste my time with women "who want to wait" nope come back to my spot or GTFO

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look, I'm no COVID-19 denier, but god am I sick of women using it as an excuse to not meet up. I work in the medical industry as IT support and have been in 3 covid confirmed patient rooms, wearing full PPE of course, so I just don't buy it. But with women, you just know that they're using it as the most convenient excuse of all time and you can't call them out on it and it's total bs.

Any advice?
Girls who are interested in me pay for return flights to suck me off.

Girls who aren't won't even respond to my text.

No reason is valid enough if a girl wants to meet you.

Any reason is valid if she doesn't.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is such a good post that I might set up another account just so I could Like it again. :up:
It's not that they care about a man's feelings though. Women couldn't care less about that. It's based on self interest - women would rather make a man believe he has a chance in order to keep him on the hook and be able to manipulate him.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it's even more important to screen about how they feel about Covid early on in the convo. I generally bring this up as my second or third question. That way I'm not wasting my time.

Apps like Bumble have a tag that shows if they only want virtual dating, socially distance w/mask, socially distance so that makes it a little easier to filter out.

Also once on the date, really pay attention to their body language. Are they wearing a mask outside when they meet you, are they willing to hug you to greet you? Hold hands, etc...

Once on the date, based on the interactions above, I can tell if I need to jet after a short while and not waste any more time or give it time to feel her out.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look, I'm no COVID-19 denier, but god am I sick of women using it as an excuse to not meet up. I work in the medical industry as IT support and have been in 3 covid confirmed patient rooms, wearing full PPE of course, so I just don't buy it. But with women, you just know that they're using it as the most convenient excuse of all time and you can't call them out on it and it's total bs.

Any advice?
The reason for which you are not meeting is not covid awfully, Im sure plenty of instagram stars are meeting their groupies easily nowadays.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha do any guys do a virtual date on the first time here?

I definitely wouldn’t, personally. I only do virtual dates with my 1, 3 and 5-year-old niece‘s and nephew. And my therapist lol

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Any advice?
Yes, spin more plates. :rolleyes:

coyote_astro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah now that it's Restrictions/Lockdown Part 2 I'm getting more push back than the first time around. Gyms/restaurants are closed again and with it being colder (no walk dates, so either girls are coming to my place or they are going to stall)

1. One who wanted to wait until vaccines came out, mind you we still may be months away from that (I told her kick rocks)

Point is these women are using this as an excuse to flake on guys easier they don't like or are lukewarm about. Women will still break rules for guys they really want. I hooked up with a chick on Saturday from Bumble, we had fun but she was only in town until Sunday. Not going to waste my time with women "who want to wait" nope come back to my spot or GTFO

Totally man! As they say, "making rules for betas, breaking rules for alphas"
I'm not gonna waste my time doing virtual dating and other BS. I don't mind videochatting beforehand if that makes them feel more comfortable.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Totally man! As they say, "making rules for betas, breaking rules for alphas"
I'm not gonna waste my time doing virtual dating and other BS. I don't mind videochatting beforehand if that makes them feel more comfortable.
Totally agree it's a buffer for girls to string you along and let you down nicely still tons of girls willing to meet you just gotta find them. I met one the other night and one a week ago so women are still going out to meet new men

coyote_astro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Totally agree it's a buffer for girls to string you along and let you down nicely still tons of girls willing to meet you just gotta find them. I met one the other night and one a week ago so women are still going out to meet new men
Great to hear man! As I'm looking for ideas, did you meet them online or did you approach?