A Very Interesting Observation

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok its last saturday night and me and a bunch of friends are goin to this awesome club downtown. Well I get to ride with these two girls who are 18 and 19. The one girl(the 18) who this whole post is about is extremely hot. We're ridin in the car and shes talkin to her boyfriend, ex perhaps but i never wanted to even find out. Well from what i got out of her conversation is this guy punched her in the face and she pressed charges against the guy. Well in the 15 minutes im in the car with this wacko im listening to her tell him all this crap about how she doesnt want him anymore and is changin her number the next day(which i highly doubt she really did) but she would hang up on the guy and he would call back and she would answer and just start ramblin on all this crap. What I really wanted to ask her was why if a guy punches you in the face would you still even entertain the thought of talking to the guy for one second? Was she just so insecure that she thinks she cant do better? I just didnt get what was wrong with her bc she was incredibly sexy.

poohead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
a girl i dated who was a 9 told me her ex used to beat the hell out of her - she is tough so she would beat him back - but since he is a guy she got beat pretty bad. this girl was fine, she told me that she was attracted to the animalistic side of this guy. and the sex was good. go figure. the whole situation just seemed completely retarded to me.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People are basically stupid. Guys and girls it really doesn't make a difference, most of them are straight up idiots. She is extremely insecure and loves drama, or she wouldn't have kept picking up the phone like you said. Sexy or not this girl is an idiot. My guess is that within the next decade the two of them will produce more idiot children than the world needs, wind up on an episode of cops together, and then get married which will be shortly followed by a divorce.

This girl is a perfect example of why sexy does not equate to worthy. Unfortunately some poor chump is going to try and then catch the brunt of all of her problems.

LJC

Banned
Reaction score
belividere said:
People are basically stupid. Guys and girls it really doesn't make a difference, most of them are straight up idiots. She is extremely insecure and loves drama, or she wouldn't have kept picking up the phone like you said. Sexy or not this girl is an idiot. My guess is that within the next decade the two of them will produce more idiot children than the world needs, wind up on an episode of cops together, and then get married which will be shortly followed by a divorce.

This girl is a perfect example of why sexy does not equate to worthy. Unfortunately some poor chump is going to try and then catch the brunt of all of her problems.

Truer words have never been spoken.

DJ McBuster

Don Juan
Reaction score
My advice

Females are crazy...Once u gain their trust they will do anything and tolerate all sorts of crap. And her being only 18 means she is insecure, stupid with her emotions, and proably has not experienced that many men. So naturally she will stick with her man unless u challenge it. So talk to her, approach her and show some intrest. show her the way he treats her is not right and tell her a story about domestic violence and how it only gets worse. Plant a seed of doubt in her mind and show some intrest, it is all u can do bro.

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You see I actually could have made some moves on her because she was giving me some sure signs she was interested. Like she kept askin me if she look stupid, i actually told her she did look stupid even though she was sooo hot but the more i listened to her talk the less i wanted to even become attracted to her even though she was tryin hard but i didnt even bother since there was like 100 other hot girls at the club.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NSUballer said:
You see I actually could have made some moves on her because she was giving me some sure signs she was interested. Like she kept askin me if she look stupid, i actually told her she did look stupid even though she was sooo hot but the more i listened to her talk the less i wanted to even become attracted to her even though she was tryin hard but i didnt even bother since there was like 100 other hot girls at the club.
No disrespect NSUballer, I've read a lot of your posts and agree with what you say. This girl was giving you signs of drama most likely not signs of interest. She keeps herself in this dramatic situation so that she can use it to entertain herself with whoever will listen to it. You could probably symphatize with her and lay her if you wanted to but that would put you in a position where you would have to deal with both his and her drama. Personally I dont think that it is worth it, but getting down her pants wouldn't be all that hard. I think you are better off trying with the other 100 hot girls around and using her as a pivot.

With so many good looking single women who dont have issues out there why bother with a nutjob anyway?

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly my point Belividere. Besides im workin on much more normal girls at the moment.

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She enoys the drama, it makes her life seem more exciting/important.

Watch the film Closer to see an example of this.

Some people are just ****ed up.