“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

a very important part of conversation

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
A big thing that has really helped me out is having a warm-up conversation

this can be anyone, but works best with a woman who is atleast somewhat attractive

get into a decently long conversation with her. Just shoot the sht or whatever your thing is

after you have ended the convo you feel like a million bucks and that you are unstoppable

then (which i have commonly used is) just saying hello to every person or people that pass you by.

best way to start future convo's out
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Starman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2002
Messages
2,907
Reaction score
6
Location
chicago,il , usa
this works just as well with your buddies and men too

the point is to CONVERSE..As much as you can!

it will get you warmed up to talk to anybody..but if you are the shy quiet type..that goes all day without saying one word to anyone..your warm ups are rusty

its kind of like warming up before working out..
 
Top