A very deep and romantic test you can do to your partner...

Duamutef

Banned
Reaction score
I used it yesterday... it worked like a charm. First because you get the girl you're with to speak a bit about herself without even knowing it, and secondly because if you give her the key to the test with the right tone of voice, good eye contact and a decent level of kino, she will be quite enthralled by your charme. But on with the thing.

You just have to ask her five questions:

1. Imagine that you're seeing a road. Describe it to me.

2. Try and picture a house in your mind. How do you imagine it?

3. You happen to find river along your way. How do you behave?

4. You find a key on the ground. Describe it.

5. You are in front of a cave. How is it inside?

The solution of this test may amaze you if you tried it on yourselves!

1. The way in which she will describe the road is her personal vision of her life. You'll immediately see whether she has a dark or bright retrospect of her existance, and most importantly, if she has goals and expectations.

2. The house is her idea of her family. Is the house secluded and elegant? She loves her family and everything concerning it is dear to her and personal. Does she see a dull, grey flat in the middle of a crowdy place? Her family is indiscreet and boring.

3. The river is sex, passionality. If she keep walking along it and her river stays well inside its borders she's shy and has a prudish attitude toward erotic matters. If she throws herself inside it joyfully and does it a bunch of times too, she's the nympho you were looking forward to meet. ^_^

4. The key is culture. If she reckons the key as complex and useful, you can bet that she's an intelligent and perspicacious girl. If she throws it away, she's quite stupid. If she imagines a complex machine with magical powers, she may be very intelligent and interesting.

5. The cave is death. She remains outside, and imagines a dark cave full of guano? She's a sheer (and normal) fear of death. Does she imagines a bright cavern instead, full of hieroglyphs and torchs, and a delicate horn music in the background? She does not fear death, and she has magnificent plans for her life.

That's all. I hope this will help you in rendering your conversation a bit more interesting, especially when you don't know what to say, and are at a loss for words (it never happens to me, but maybe there are guys around that are not logorrheic as myself... ^_^)

- Duamutef_MC

Duamutef

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by The_Shezzler
Or you could just run 'The Cube' - it has been field tested by a multitude of PUAs over the course of its existence - and it DOES work.

Sarge On...
What's it? I never heard about it in Italy... -_-

Duamutef

Banned
Reaction score
Nice... I love this psycho-babble... women give us insipid and threadbare sh|t-tests? Let's pay them back with elegant psychology!

;)

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those psychological symbol tests never seem to work for me. I tried the cube test, and all I could think of was, "Why is there a cube in the desert?"

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diplomatic_lies
Those psychological symbol tests never seem to work for me. I tried the cube test, and all I could think of was, "Why is there a cube in the desert?"
whats even funnier is if they heard it before.

gimmeyofonenumba

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the first one sucks. You're just going to picture you're house, and describe a key you remember seeing the most. There was another one of theese posted on here it was something like What is your fav color and why, what animal you would like to be and why, and a few more. That one was definitely the most accurate I tried it on everyone i knew, i just cant remember the questions.

Duamutef

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by gimmeyofonenumba
the first one sucks. You're just going to picture you're house, and describe a key you remember seeing the most
I've never met a girl who described her house. This is a game of imagination... they should imagine, not tell you about their actual life...

Trust me, it works! ^_^

"you're" or "your"? Make things clearer next time, please...

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
or you could look at her eyes, walk tall, move gracefully and sound like you know what your talking about :) = confidence !!!!!!