Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A truth problem...

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
*I oringinally posted this in the main forem, but I geuss it is more fitting here*

K fellow Djs!

I need your help with something. Please read and give me your advice.

Me and another Dj went to the beach today. We saw this really cute girl and my fellow Dj was the perfect wingman!

I manage to get the girl's msn name (not number!) I know it sucks but I'll try to get her number through there. I got a lot of rapport with this girl and my wingman was watching her ****blocker friend for me (thnx Azn_dj11!).

The problem is through the process, I somehow started saying stupid sh!t like me and my wingman were both at 2nd year at art college (which we are not!). I'm still in highschool!

But I think there is interest from this girl, cause we have a lot of common interests and I worked the convo well. I just don't know how to go about this college thing. Should I gain her trust and after a couple of dates (if there are any lol), tell her the truth? Or should I just go on with it and make this a short-term thing and gain experience from it and move on?

This girl is in university and she is 19 (here in Canada) and I am also 19, but I decided to stay back in highschool another year. THats why off the bat, I said that I was at college (stupid stupid stupid!). This one is cute and likes the same things I ilke (we share the same favourite band and stuff).

let me know what you guys think

SuSHI.

Stamina

Don Juan
Reaction score
hah i've messed up like that before ...telling this chick i was a junior at nc state (and i was a senior in highschool)

so what to do?

Well there a couple things u can do.

1. you can tell her the truth

2. you can avoid the subject at all cost and if she brings it up be very short about it ( this might even increase her interest in u cause of the mystery)

3. keep the lie going haha

4. go out and get 10 new NUMBERS so u won't even have time to worry about this situation.

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want just sex outta her, who cares.

But that doesn't seem to apply to your situation. You can tell her the truth if she ever asks about it. One of the ways would be by pretending you never said that

Her: "So tell me about your Art College"

You: "Art College? You must have misheard me, I'm still in High School, but I'm in a special art program which directs us towards Art College. It's better than a regular high school, that's why I may have said College"

That way, there is still some truth in it. It ain't black, and it ain't white. It's checkered. :p

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You ****ed up, good luck getting out of that one women are very receptive to little things you tell them such as that... Next time make it for certain that you don't B.S... It's better not to tell her that you're in highschool or talk about it at all then lie and tell her your in college. :rolleyes:

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well gee

As long as you don't bring her into your study room with grade 12 books lying around, how the FUKK will she find out? :)

Just know what courses you have, a few profs and your major and yeah, your college :D if she asks mention - yeah, I had this practical yesterday and tutorial...

But I wouldn't lie anyways. Not good for MY self esteem overall. Better to be rejected because of it.

On the other hand you only have her MSN, so it's gonna be an online relationship :D