Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A true Natural

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been contemplating posting this for a week. but it's so funny and actually interesting.

last week i went fishing for labor day, some of you might recall i thread i started asking for opinions on a girl i knew up there and our freaky conversation.

But that's not what this is about, This thread is about a True Don Juan, In almost every aspect of the word.

My dad! a 56 year old Nicaraguan guy!

This guy doesn't use any of the tricks, tips that we have here on this site. Instead, he's just so damn confident of everything he does that things like approaching, # closing, and even kiss closing are natural reflexes to him.

When we were up there, we go into a bait shop to buy some supplies for the actual fishing. and as i'm waiting to get all my fishing licences in order, my dad sees a 30 something HB8 looking at us. With no hesitation, he walks over and says "Hello, are you from around here?"

By the time i finished, he'd gotten her #, pretty blatant IOIs, a hug, and even her offering to be a tour guide the next day for the town we were in.

When we get back into the car, i asked him about it, he was completely non-chalant about it and treated it like it was nothing. And after some consideration, Yeah, it really was nothing.

I go out with my dad often, we run our own business, and this happens all the time. he attracts chicks left and right but he never acts on it because he loves his wife. He flirts alot but it's like he doesn't even notice he's flirting.

That's what being a DJ is to me. To be so natural, so geniune, that you don't even realise how awesome you are.

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Noob said:
see this is why the whole "your dads failed to teach you the ways of the game" argument by Mystery doesnt wash with me... your dads this awesome alpha male, whilst you are on a website learning how to pick up. just becvause mysterys dad was a loser, doesnt mean that he can make an assumption about the whole of mankind.

dude you need to understand, that these tips and tricks were made whilst observing naturals, so yes, your dad does use tips n tricks, but he just doesnt think about them, it comes to him naturally. obviously your dads very alpha male, being a boss of your own company naturally makes you a leader of people/

i like your dad, ask him if he would like to chill with a random teenager you met on the internet...jk

btw you should research RSD, they are ALL about Natural Game, no "twirly wirly" game.
LMAO! He's my hero ^_^

And he's always selling me to any chick he meets that he thinks is worth my time. Actually he's got great taste! :p

it wasn't until i was about 18 that i noticed, but he really did try and teach me something of what he knows. it just never got through till now. The same way people tell you to "Be Yourself". Lost in translation i suppose.

RSD? i'll have to look it up. Sounds sexy.