Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A true DON JUAN needs to know HOW to learn from MISTAKES

Reaction score
most people learn from mistakes THE WRONG WAY!

I got some very good ideas from my last post about manipulation&being your true self and also from other similar posts (senor Fingers for example) ...

but there is another area where most of us go wrong, while learning „game“ and it is

Learning from past experiences and mistakes, but make shure you do not learn the wrong way!!.

This is the really crucial key that we must understand because learning from our mistakes is not enough, we must know how to learn from our mistakes.
In my opinion it is good to fail.. lately iv been trying to be as bold as possible just so that i could fail and learn something, but i realized that you can learn the wrong things by failing.

Maybe an example of AFC, PUA and a truly good guy failing with a worthy girl will be able to get the point across

AFC finds a worhty girl( well for him it could be just any girl) and gets burned bad time.
So he thinks to himself: God dam, i am nothing but a failure, no-one will never like me, I must be even nicer and try to manipulate these women into me because they care nothing about my true self.
So he acts even more to please the girls(he feels he must act that way).. and by that gets even more and more distant from his real self.

PUA find a worthy girl(or atleast he thinks so) he feels that he must not lose this one and doubles his efforts of entertaining and running all sorts of different routines on her.
Although his act might have been pretty impressive the girl somehow realizes that she has not done anything to gain all that attention and senses some fakeness in the PUA.
The burned PUA rushes home and dives into his routine and rule books. After analyzing and over analyzing the interaction with the woman he is certain that he has found the answer.

EUREKA!! He screams, I used a false disqualifier at the wrong time, the 2nd neg was too much for her to handle and the santa-claus routine did not really fit the moment.

So he continues his learning and gets even more distant from his real self than the poor AFC ever could, he has become a robot although when he gets good with calibration it might actually work very well. So he pours in impressive ammounts of energy just to improve his game. But there is almost nothing left of the unique individual that was once there.

Now its time to see our beloved Don-Juan in action. He manages to find a worhty girl(hopefully so) and decides that she might be worthy of his attention and goes to get what he wants. But for some reasons the things just do not work out and he looses the girl.
He knows that things always do not work out but he is not too concerned with it, he sure feels sad that he lost a great oppurtunity but is certain there is another just as good waiting for him but he decides to give it some thought nevertheless.
He understands that he probably was not truly honest with himself and his desires. He realizes that he must have lacked the skills of expressing himself and his desires. He must have tried to play for shure instead of just having fun and living in the moment. He kept thinking and in the very end he realised that all his problems came down to one thing:
He was not secure enough to be who he really is,he had drifted away from his true nature,becase he was afraid of not being accepted by others.
So he decides to improve his conversation, expression, listening and people skills. So he pours in big ammounts of energy to improve himself and his life.

After that he goes to work out, hang with his friends, work whatever needed to clear his mind

As the AFC and PUA both turned away from their true selves in hope to seduce the next woman correctly but a true Don Juan is strictly on the path of coming a better person and being able to express himself more powerfully. And after fighting through the hard times, he seems to have “that something” about him and everything he does seems so effortless.
Little do others know that he has reached this point only because he stayed true to himself and chose the hard and right way.

Well that is my wiev on how things should be.. maybe right maybe wrong who knows, maybe you?

Last edited:

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you for the most part. I believe it was an excellent post, and I have a question for you that maybe you could help.

What if your own true self sucks? What if your personality is just terrible and no one wants to be around it (I know a few people like this).

I know a person that had a completely toxic personality and he sucked to hang out with. Just hanging out with him was a chore. He knew that most people did not hang out with him for that reason.

Is it alright then to become a social robot or transform and get away from your old self to become a better and improved self although you re walking away from that old "true selves"?

comic_relief

CanuckinSK

Don Juan
Reaction score
comic_relief said:
I agree with you for the most part. I believe it was an excellent post, and I have a question for you that maybe you could help.

What if your own true self sucks? What if your personality is just terrible and no one wants to be around it (I know a few people like this).

I know a person that had a completely toxic personality and he sucked to hang out with. Just hanging out with him was a chore. He knew that most people did not hang out with him for that reason.

Is it alright then to become a social robot or transform and get away from your old self to become a better and improved self although you re walking away from that old "true selves"?

comic_relief
Sounds like he probably has a very negative attitude and outlook on life. Nothing sends people away faster than a downer. I would suggest he needs to work on developing a more positive attitude. Obviously, I don't know the exact nature of the problem, just speculating.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personality is a really tough thing, you basically have to put together "yourself" from your surroundings.
Your five senses, your physical, mental and emotional senses as well.

If you are disgusted with yourself (sometimes I am) you can change, and you're actually changing for the better because you'll be gaining self respect through your accomplishments, and you'll still be you, you'll just drop some bad habits and gain some new good habits.

It's always good to add new things to your personality and keep trying different things because, in making your true self, you'll keep the things you're good at and just forget the personality things you're bad at.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Comic Relief,

For people like the guy you know, basically, they have to have a DESIRE to be Social.
What are his goals?

To have women?
A girlfiriend?
Buddies to hang out with?
A strong social network?

If these are his GOALS, then HE has to understand he will NOT get them through his cunrrent thought patterns, speech pattenrs, and body language.
Basicllay:

WANT THIS??
THEN you HAVE TO DO THIS.

A lot og guys are simply to lazy.
They will twist it around and blame society for not "accepting" them. Whne in reality, this person is just socially uneducate.
And to furhter illustrate the point I'm tyring to make:

"There are none so blind as those who do not which to see."