"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

A Tribute

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

TheRisingSon

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 31, 2004
Messages
70
Reaction score
1
Plaid? Beef jerky? Sounds more like a good ol'boy than a man to me. How come Gregory Peck's hair is sooo well groomed in that picture? Must be gay! Didn't SuperMan use ALOT of pomade? What a metro! Oh, wait...

I Have Risen
 

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
Here is a quote from your article:

"Gregory Peck is a man's man, the kind of man you read about in the bible. A man who came from a time when beating your woman was not only socially acceptable, but encouraged (not that I'm saying spousal abuse is right, I'm just saying that sometimes she deserves it). "

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaahahahahaahahahaahaha.

okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I would rather be a "metro" any day. Not saying I care what product I use in my hair, or get manicures or pedicures, but I care about my appearance. Lets face it EVERYONE DOES!! If you say you dont, your an utter fukcing liar!! And it looks to me like Gregory Peck is a total metro, look at his hair, hahaha. Just because he has charisma and is strong, doesnt mean he DOESNT care about his look. If you knew him personally I am sure he is quiet concious about his looks!!
 

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
2
if you have seen pictures of this dude, and his computer geek lifestyle, I would not really even consider him a "real man", cmon the guy thinks he is a pirate!

This guy is more like a disgruntled caveman, who is pissed off that there are guys out there who actually take good care of themselves and attracting pvssy, while he reminices about the "good old days" when men could fart and not wear deodorant and still attract women

Yea, its very inconvenient for guys to go that extra mile to take care of their most valuable life asset (their body), but even if its not for women, I cant believe there are idiots still out there chanting "Dont take care of yourself! Just Be you! "

its all about survival of the fittest, either be fit, or keep protesting like some angry lesbian and eventually be extinguished
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
LOL the whole point is that being a man is not worrying about how you look (both literally and metaphorically) and what other people think about you. It's about doing what the f**k you want and other people are either along for the ride or f**k 'em.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 22, 2004
Messages
504
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Chico, CA during school, and Irivine off-school
*ahem*

CLOONEY--Gregory Peck was a movie star, thus his hair had to be immaculate for photo shoots. I dont think he would have cared otherwise. And he was dissing Christopher Reeve. But then again, you forget, these men were movie stars.

I didnt write the article, Maddox did. I just thought it was funny. THis board needs some more laughs!

THe point is to stop taking crap and take a stand. be dominating. squirrels got it right.

THe metros i'm talking about are the guys that get facials, manicures, dress like gay guys, have a personal shopper, buy expensive hair gel and take longer than women to get ready in the morning. They wax, shave, are almost hairless and you;'d think theyre gay, buuuuut, no, they like women.


btw, pirates rock.
 

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
Originally posted by LuvMyArmyMan
*ahem*

btw, pirates rock.
:p Yo Ho Ho and hoist the Jolly Roger!;)
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

alboh

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2002
Messages
685
Reaction score
1
You know what's really effeminate?

Talking about male movie stars with some chick on a bulletin board.
 

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 24, 2002
Messages
1,731
Reaction score
40
Location
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Sean Connery, James Coburn, Clint Eastwood etc...are known as "Retrosexuals"

They were DJ's back when Men were Men.
 

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
879
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Earth
As if,

What about Bruce Lee, Steve McQueen and Spiderman?...
I put up a pretty good list of real men a while back.
Ever hear of the 'Tao of Steve'?

Jeez...

:rolleyes:

"... i think metros are fags in sheeps skin..."

So, now you are a homophopic insecure little
girl who likes abusive little boys...

What a surprise.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a "fag" lover,
but I don't have a problem with them unless
they have a problem with me.

How bout' taking your hate elsewhere, lil' miss?

You would not know a 'REAL MAN' if he walked right into you...
No offence intended, but grow up already.



:cool:
 
Last edited:

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
879
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Earth
BTW,

Pirates are rapists, thieves, and murderers.:eek:

Just a well known fact.

:cool:
 

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by LuvMyArmyMan


THe metros i'm talking about are the guys that get facials, manicures, dress like gay guys, have a personal shopper, buy expensive hair gel and take longer than women to get ready in the morning. They wax, shave, are almost hairless and you;'d think theyre gay, buuuuut, no, they like women.

So if a guy does all those things, yet still bangs hot chicks, what's your problem with it? I know quite a few guys who are on the metro side of the spectrum, yet are still very dominant and confident with women. You can think they're "fags in sheep's clothing" all you like, but it doesn't change the fact they're fcuking hot girls.
 

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 22, 2004
Messages
504
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Chico, CA during school, and Irivine off-school
spike, you really hate me, dont you? Just, stop judging me from an internet board. Its really annoying. People arent perfect, so stop pointing out their imperfections. I think we already went throught this. Just, keep your snide comments to yourself.

Anyways, who cares who theyre sleeping with? That doesnt make anyone a better person just because they sleep with beautiful people.

I would NEVER sleep with a guy that did that. It would be like sleeping with a girlfriend or a *ahem* homosexual

As for the slang (fag), its habit. Partially because of the way i was raised, and my friends using it. I have a lot of gay friends, thank you very much, and in no way am i homophobic or do i hate homosexuals. I dont hate anyone because i have a high acceptance level and i'm very tolerant. Now you COULD go and say that i hate metrosexuals. I dont, i just dont like it nor could i ever be with one in a romantic relationship. Doesnt mean i am not friends with a metro. Doesnt mean i cant think theyre gay men in sheeps clothing. Its an observation, not an insult.

I like abusive little boys? where the hell did that come from?
 

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
3,264
Reaction score
22
Location
Keesler AFB, Mississippi
Aww, aren't you a cute little liberal Spike. Fact is, boy, a woman like Luv who is traditional and admits that she wants a guy who will be the leader and dominant, is a rare find in today's world, and one that if you find, do NOT pass her up. It doesn't mean she likes abusers, it means she likes MEN. But you might be too liberated to agree. Oops.
 

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
879
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Earth
[laughter]

I am sure that you would make an excellent emotional
tampon for some needy girl somewhere, someday.
In which case, good luck with that.

BTW, I'm no more liberal than "Luv" is traditional.

==============================================

And no, Luv, I do not hate you.
I actually think that you are a fairly smart individual.
Why else would I waste my time with you?
But you came here and and immediately proceeded to pass judgement over me,
as well as many others here without knowing anything about us.

"... ya know what spike? you're a fvcking [email protected]e an idiot..."--LuvMyArmyMan

I understand that you are somewhat intelligent,
though very ignorant. Atleast ignorance can be cured.
Stupid is forever.

You're smart, you're just not very wise.
So before you start talking down to me about being too judgemental,
remember these words...

"Judge not lest ye be judged."

Being a christian, I'm sure that you will understand this.



:cool:
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top