"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

a tough situation

astrojaevko

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2004
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
HELP!!

I am not a newb. Ive been reading tips from the forum and the main sight for a while. Two thing that I think everyone here would agree with:

1. A girl makes puts u into one of 2 categories (datable or nondatable) within min.s or even of meeting her sec.s
2. The principle of 'NEXT'ing

Now... my situation:

I was homeschooled until through 8th grade and now i am a 9th grader high schooler. At the beginning of the year I had a social IQ of 0 but now its getting better. The girls, however, put me in the non-datable category at the beginning of the year, and my school is tiny (class size = about 70-75). I cant use NEXTing cause my school is so small and ALL the girls have put me in the nondatable category for the same reason. I cant drive and cant go anywhere else to meet girls. Is my situation hopless? What should i do?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 13, 2003
Messages
1,617
Reaction score
10
Age
56
Girls don't put you in a category - you put yourself there. Making yourself a better person is the only way to change things.
 

Slash

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 14, 2004
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Start with a Major Visual Change...
 
Top