Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A touchy subject of ethics

R

Ranger

There was a time when I was “noble” about things. I remember turning down down women for various reasons. Reasons that at one time were what I considered “ethical”
Now that I have changed so much, I have thrown out a lot of those ideas.

At this point in time, I couldn’t care less what a woman’s relationship status is. Married, boyfriend, fiancé or single. It doesn’t mean anything to me.

My only real criteria is she is cute and not a walrus or have an a$$ an axe handle wide or something.

Ive also changed my mind about an “intelligent” woman. I think the biggest determining factor for me is her ability to be feminine. I like that. It’s the exact opposite of me in every way. A huge attractant for me. Yes a weakness perhaps.

I’ve read about how guys have all these set criteria for what they want. It’s like they want some high end nut job or something. Intelligent. Secure. Not jealous. Etc. One with a lot of the traits I’ve seen in some pretty serious nut jobs.

These things seem so unrealistic in the long run. A swimsuit model would be good for a night of passion but could you imagine the psychosis involved with a relationship with her? That’s like a nightmare waiting to happen.

So what I like and want is femininity in all my women. The ability to comfortably be a woman.

Here’s my question. Where did this idea of wanting a woman to butcher you come from? One with all kinds of programmed masculine traits buried in her. All the traits we like in ourselves we want in a woman. Who set up this diabolical self inflicted deathwish anyway?

I think it’s a trap. I really do find women putting a lot of work into appearing “intelligent” and thus giving the illusion that she is a golden gem. They do it with a lot of traits. There’s a lot of sales gimmicks in there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The whole quality women idea is actually propagated by women themselves and further reinforced by men who keeps getting dumped.

The very men who keeps b1tching, crying, feeling depressed - learning abt nofap, abt MGTOW, hypergamy etc and then starts to moan where r all the quality women.

They just don't realise that they're are actually inside the feminine frame, playing by its rules, merely jostling for positions, ultimately ending up becoming prey.

Is it possible to hv a winnable outcome ?

A woman can only be truly feminine when a masculine man is beside her.

That is when she is truly happy and at her very best.

R

Ranger

They just don't realise that they're are actually inside the feminine frame, playing by its rules, merely jostling for positions, ultimately ending up becoming prey.
This right here was my point. I just couldn’t see this idea of “writing down what you want in a woman.”
Then screening for that. That would be an invitation to be hacked apart as I see it.
Maybe it was some PUA thing or something.
“The importance of knowing what you want” sort of nonsense when it comes to a woman.

There really is no ideal woman from a man’s perspective. We lump our values onto her and call her a princess. Pretty unfair to a woman if she’s a bit naive as well. Men confuse naivety with innocence. Some women are a little naive. Especially when they fall for a guy hard and her chemicals are racing.
When she comes out of it and gets her bearings back, he’s toast because she isn’t feeling it any more. Lol

BreezyB84

Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a time when I was “noble” about things. I remember turning down down women for various reasons. Reasons that at one time were what I considered “ethical”

At this point in time, I couldn’t care less what a woman’s relationship status is. Married, boyfriend, fiancé or single. It doesn’t mean anything to me.

My only real criteria is she is cute and not a walrus or have an a$$ an axe handle wide or something.

Ive also changed my mind about an “intelligent” woman. I think the biggest determining factor for me is her ability to be feminine. I like that. It’s the exact opposite of me in every way. A huge attractant for me. Yes a weakness perhaps.

I’ve read about how guys have all these set criteria for what they want. It’s like they want some high end nut job or something. Intelligent. Secure. Not jealous. Etc. One with a lot of the traits I’ve seen in some pretty serious nut jobs.

These things seem so unrealistic in the long run. A swimsuit model would be good for a night of passion but could you imagine the psychosis involved with a relationship with her? That’s like a nightmare waiting to happen.

So what I like and want is femininity in all my women. The ability to comfortably be a woman.

Here’s my question. Where did this idea of wanting a woman to butcher you come from? One with all kinds of programmed masculine traits buried in her. All the traits we like in ourselves we want in a woman. Who set up this diabolical self inflicted deathwish anyway?

I think it’s a trap. I really do find women putting a lot of work into appearing “intelligent” and thus giving the illusion that she is a golden gem. They do it with a lot of traits. There’s a lot of sales gimmicks in there.
This year I really put myself out with women and this has proven to be 100% factual. at the end of the day they all have at least one major flaw that will allow you to think about what would it be like if your life was in their hands. My criteria is very simple now: pretty face, manageable weight, and her own place. After that everything else is a bonus.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bros before Hoes

But im really picky on who i call a Bros got 5-6 real good friend that i grew up with.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am generally quite happy and free, enjoying the company of women in the many different ways that I can, open to all possibilities and relationship types as they arise and present themselves. I engage each woman in a proper manner equal to her worth and her willingness to go along with that. When women are on the same page as what you are willing to offer them, you will always be in control of your progress with women. A woman cannot trap such a man with unreasonable demands, double standards and undue entitlement.
I find women try and make us believe way too often that those are justified and the norm

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bros before whose is a lot more difficult than men say.
I agree that why the number of people you call bros should be small.
Just going thru a LTR break up and got to say im real happy to have that small group of long time friend.
They are all in a relationship but still go out with me.

I actually had a weird experience with one of my friends recent gf, she was really touchy feely with me.
Might be how she usually act, but it sure made me uncomfortable.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Have to tell you man, usually agree with you on many of your points of view but a willingness to take on married women and those with supposed serious relationships going on. Highly unethical. Ethics may not matter to you but honestly, it's one of the things that keeps us from devolving into chaos.

For instance, it's ethical, usually illegal, to steal from someone. If we stop protecting property rights, it's now down to survival of the fittest. Sounds like something like that is natural but honestly, that scenario is a nightmare that none of us want to occur. You're tough today but what about tomorrow? What about when someone else comes along who's tougher? One of those things will happen eventually and probably sooner than later. So you only get to hold onto your stuff until someone else can come along and bash you over the head. Not a good environment for society to advance.

Same thing with relationships. How the hell do you know what's going on with this guy? Trying to hold onto his marriage to avoid losing his kids and getting taken to the cleaner. Tra la la la, here you come along bouncing down the road and get her to leave him for the hope of getting with you. You've burned that guy's life up and for what, a piece of *ss, one that you could get on your own with a single woman? That's wrong man and you should know that. Men should be sticking together and changing this world for the better, not doing a screw over whoever we can to get what we want today type of approach.

I'm sure you won't agree but we have to have some type of ethics in this world, if for no other reason than a stable world is easier for us to operate in, which is purely selfish but hey, whatever works for you to be onboard.

R

Ranger

Have to tell you man, usually agree with you on many of your points of view but a willingness to take on married women and those with supposed serious relationships going on. Highly unethical. Ethics may not matter to you but honestly, it's one of the things that keeps us from devolving into chaos.

For instance, it's ethical, usually illegal, to steal from someone. If we stop protecting property rights, it's now down to survival of the fittest. Sounds like something like that is natural but honestly, that scenario is a nightmare that none of us want to occur. You're tough today but what about tomorrow? What about when someone else comes along who's tougher? One of those things will happen eventually and probably sooner than later. So you only get to hold onto your stuff until someone else can come along and bash you over the head. Not a good environment for society to advance.

Same thing with relationships. How the hell do you know what's going on with this guy? Trying to hold onto his marriage to avoid losing his kids and getting taken to the cleaner. Tra la la la, here you come along bouncing down the road and get her to leave him for the hope of getting with you. You've burned that guy's life up and for what, a piece of *ss, one that you could get on your own with a single woman? That's wrong man and you should know that. Men should be sticking together and changing this world for the better, not doing a screw over whoever we can to get what we want today type of approach.

I'm sure you won't agree but we have to have some type of ethics in this world, if for no other reason than a stable world is easier for us to operate in, which is purely selfish but hey, whatever works for you to be onboard.
I truly understand and appreciate what you’re saying @highSpeed. You are not wrong.
I would never take a woman away from her husband or any woman. I have no desire to have a full time woman or LTR. That doesn’t exist in me now.
I would not chase a woman for anything. Married or not. I don’t want anything from her. I don’t feel jaded or even upset about anything.
It surprises me at times.
Yet I still Like and appreciate women and want her to feel awesome. I don’t care if she has BPD or is bat $hit crazy, I don’t fear any of that. I have no fear of a woman. I know I’m still getting the best part of her.
I have no desire to drive one nuts either. Why would I do such a thing? Because I can? Why would I want to hurt a woman?

If you can explain my predicament, I’m all ears. Lol
I don’t really have much interest right now, one way or the other. I can appreciate a woman now without having to chase her down and fuk her or even wanting to fuk her. I don’t really have that ego at this point.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

I agree with you but diverge in thoughts.

Yours in an ethical issue whilst mine is purely principle in nature.

I subscribe to the principle of profitability.

Since there's no profit to be had by taking another man's wife then it should not be in his best interest to do so.

Having ethics shackles a man.

These so called ethics was created by a small select group of men for the vast majority of men to follow which you rightly pointed out; to limit the chaos in society.

Because it profits them to do so.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I truly understand and appreciate what you’re saying @highSpeed. You are not wrong.
I would never take a woman away from her husband or any woman. I have no desire to have a full time woman or LTR. That doesn’t exist in me now.
I would not chase a woman for anything. Married or not. I don’t want anything from her. I don’t feel jaded or even upset about anything.
It surprises me at times.
Yet I still Like and appreciate women and want her to feel awesome. I don’t care if she has BPD or is bat $hit crazy, I don’t fear any of that. I have no fear of a woman. I know I’m still getting the best part of her.
I have no desire to drive one nuts either. Why would I do such a thing? Because I can? Why would I want to hurt a woman?

If you can explain my predicament, I’m all ears. Lol
I don’t really have much interest right now, one way or the other. I can appreciate a woman now without having to chase her down and fuk her or even wanting to fuk her. I don’t really have that ego at this point.
It's because you're no longer a slave Ranger.

You used to be one ur whole life, one way or another sacrificing everything to please women.

That's why u r like this. It's not a predicament, it's the freedom that u nvr truly had and still finding purpose in that freedom.

Once you do, you'll settle in.

Then women will just be ur part time job instead of being ur full time job....

More like a hobby actually.

R

Ranger

It's because you're no longer a slave Ranger.

You used to be one ur whole life, one way or another sacrificing everything to please women.

That's why u r like this. It's not a predicament, it's the freedom that u nvr truly had and still finding purpose in that freedom.

Once you do, you'll settle in.

Then women will just be ur part time job instead of being ur full time job....

More like a hobby actually.
I need to find my stride. Like a freed slave not knowing what to do with freedom.

R

Ranger

This is an example of where the so called red pill just degrades your own internal values due to scarcity mentality masked as abundance. I've been there so I'm not being judgmental. At some point we all capitulate to the market I guess but I'm trying to stay congruent.
There is no scarcity. I get laid whenever I want. Two want to meet with me. One texted me out of nowhere. I got rid of her a few months ago.

R

Ranger

You're getting laid with taken women. The scarcity is that your options would dry up if you stopped, otherwise there is no actual benefit to being with taking women to begin with.
Scarcity is an illusion. There’s no such thing LARaider. I not only have single women to choose from but married women, women with fiancés boy friends, women who have sworn off men and using a vibrator.
Virtually all the women are prospects. I’m not in the feminine imperative. But you are allowed to think as you please. I’m ok with that.

R

Ranger

Why would you do something for no reason? why would you sleep with a married woman when you have a single woman that's just as good to sleep with?

Like I said I'm familiar with this mindset and have acted on it. I had abundance of single and taken women. The truth is is that it's a product of a deep-rooted jadedness, nihilism, and even depression, as is the behavior of those taken women themselves.
If you have been here before, you would no longer be concerned with women.
I’m not a feeler LARaider. I don’t think or work that way man.

R

Ranger

Why would you do something for no reason? why would you sleep with a married woman when you have a single woman that's just as good to sleep with?
It’s not about married women. I can’t remember sleeping with one. Though I’m sure I have unbeknownst to me, at some point. I’m just saying that I’m not against it. It’s not even nilism. I like people a lot. I’ve led men into rough things.
I’ve given the shirt off my back. Sociopaths are hidden. Even to themselves and can’t self evaluate.
I can. I can evaluate myself rather well. Not all truths about ones self are easy to look at.
I know what I am capable of. Thus I can see and recognize it in others.