Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A totally weird / different question

evolvingnerd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hi fellas
now my best friend has recently gotten into a relationship, looking to be LTR sortta stuff, (i personally think he rushed into things)

but anyway, this girl seems right for him, and i'd like things to go well for him
now, i've had a few msn convos with her, and at the start she was all happy to talkt o me, but now things have been a little "bland" and kinda akward (on msn...seen her in ages)
now i'm not sure what it is i'm doing...i was considering practicing some Dj techniques on her, and acting somewhat ****y + funny, but i think i screwed it over, probably being far too ****y
she seems like an insecure girl, and i usually find that she asks me "do you think we're suited together" or somethin of the sort

i was wondeirng if you could offer me some advice
i do'nt want things to become awkard, and possibly face my best friend facing some trouble
what are some convo tips / intros/ techniques/ anything i can use to make things a little easier
keep in mind she's pretty insecure (IMO)

cheers

mystic03

Don Juan
Reaction score
now my best friend has recently gotten into a relationship, looking to be LTR sortta stuff, (i personally think he rushed into things)
Right there at the end you are saying your initial opinion, are you sure that when you talk to her you didn't tell her that,,,??

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Practice being cokcy and funny on MSN? WTF, get off your computer and actually find a girl in the mall, in a bar, in a club, in a sporting team, even on the street and do it in person!!! Man, you are sad!

Gold Heart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
where everyone seems to need social acceptance in
I might have understood you, but it seems you are doing quite a few things wrong

Your post wasn't very clear to me. Let me clarify two things:

1. You are practicing DJ techniques on your best friend's girlfriend? And you want us to provide you advice on how to push your game on her? If you two were "best friends" you would not be practicing DJ techniques on her. Not a respectable thing to do.

2. You don't practice DJ techniques online. It's a good way to get the feel of it, yes, but it seems as if you are trying to find alternatives to going outside and finding your own share of women. Go chill with some single people you know, and tell them to bring friends. Practice on THEM.

3. Your mindstate is wrong. You don't ACT ****y/funny. You ARE ****y/funny. What's even worse is that you said you would "act somewhat ****y + funny." And you said you may have been too ****y. It might have even come off as plain conceited. You don't want that. ****y and funny is more of a joke thing. The effect is that she has to think "I can't believe he said that! Is he being serious, or is he just joking?" If your response is ever "That's conceited" or something similar, then you said it in the wrong tone or phrased it wrong. All about the delivery, my friend.

She is probably not as insecure as you think. You made have just made her uncomfortable. When she says "do you think we're suited together," is she talking you and her or your friend and her? If it's the first, tell your buddy to dump her and go hit a club up.

Hope that helped.

evolvingnerd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm not tryin to hit on her or anything like that
but it just seems that i come off as too ****y/conceited to most girls (in real life also :O)

and as for real life, i'm a gonna take a dive into the uni lecture crowd today

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You seem to be in a rush to hook up with a girl. Reassess what you're doing and take care of your life first.

evolvingnerd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ_Dork:
very true
i have no female friends, and am currently looking to work on finding some
but i think now that i've got this knowledge, i'm still inequpped to use it properly