"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

A tip

Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Nodferatu's Lair
watch Beavis and Butthead and eat beef jerky.

Then you shall be on your way to being a true don juan, just like Beavis and Butthead! They ain't give a damn about no wh*re, they're dedicated to watching music videos and whacking off in Mr. Anderson's tool shed, and plain f*cking sh*t up just like a real Don Juan does.

And don't bullsh*t me because I'm telling the truth and your momma was right SHUT YOUR MOUTH!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
1,365
Reaction score
0
Location
who cares
yea go ahead i agree with you....all the ugly punk rock chicks will fall in love with you.....

other than that all the girls who actually want at least some class in a guy most probably wont.

attracting girls is more than just not giving a **** watching videos and eating beef jerky...
 

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
undes I think he means their mindset. Dimebag is a smart guy from everypost I've read.
They don't give a **** about girls and their PMSing-problems. They chillout, live life, and have fun their way.
Or maybe he was kidding:p
 
Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Nodferatu's Lair
f*ck a punk chick! Oh yeah, I already did, and she wasn't a 10, but she wasn't a 3 or 4 either...and with a nice butt no doubt!

I f*cked your GF too! I f*cked your love.
She called me Daddy. And I called her baby when I
Smacked her ass. I called her sugar when I ate
Her alive till daylight. And I slept with her all
Over me, from forehead to ribcage I dripper her ass.:D

but uhh....watch Beavis & Butthead re-runs on MTV2, they kick ass!
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Nodferatu's Lair
Originally posted by Patrick124
undes I think he means their mindset. Dimebag is a smart guy from everypost I've read.
They don't give a **** about girls and their PMSing-problems. They chillout, live life, and have fun their way.
Or maybe he was kidding:p
yes! the mindset bro. Don't go and actually get caught getting off with yourself in your neighbor's tool shed, or get sent back to kindergarten.

Did you ever see Beavis and Butthead crawl into some corner and cry when a chick told em to f*ck off or something? HELL NO!

Beavis & Butthead wanted their TV back, what did they do? Go across f*cking America for a TV and so they could score! and they saved the world at the same time.....

These guys are my role models, they are the visionaries of a new generation of young adults like you and I.
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
bou i haven't seen a post that breaks it down so dramatically since...... well since I scrolled down one thread to look at some dude talk about getting played
 
Top