"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

A tip to have women sweating you for as long as you want.

Worthington

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2003
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Location
Minnesota
Women are emotional creatures they react on impact.

I am very successful when it comes to making a woman sprung off of me. That’s why my cell phone is always ringing of the hook.

This is what I do to make girls sprung off of me.

I meet them and I keep the convo to 80% them. All I do is ask them questions to find out more about them.

I LJBFZ them and I listen for clues. I want to know their goals, dreams, wishes.

Once I find out something they are lacking I eat it up for dinner.

So you wish you could go to a real club one that is 21 and over. A day later I would call the girl up and say what are you doing tonight?

Her- Nothing

Me- Why don’t you get dressed and come with me to this club that’s 21 and over.

She was so happy and she said she had the best time.

I only want women to associate happy feelings when they think about me. That’s why women always want to be with me.

I am an actor so I can change into anything I chose to be. Only a select few know the real me.

My current gf wanted to go back to college. But she had nobody in her corner to help her. I became the person to help her and she is so in love. She believes that without me she won’t finish school.

I create a neediness from people that gives me this power.

I am only 21 so I am not looking for a wife. But I will have fun and live my life this way until I meet the one for me.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
First. You are from MN as well? great. we are getting more DJ's in MN :)

2nd. It seems like ive seen this somewhere before. Now im not accusing anyone.. may be it was in another life.


The post is good, associating yourself with positive things is a definite plus.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Minnesnowta in da' house!!!!!! :p
 

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
u stole that from Atmosphere u jerk :)
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Minnesota mack here...
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
There are actors in Minnesota...?? :confused:
 

MRMisty

New Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
40
im an actor and I live in minnesota. Its not that bad up here now cuz theres no snow but it is a lil cold. Which Nightclub did you go to?
 
Top