Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

A Tip/Thing i've done right

kel

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 15, 2004
Messages
79
Reaction score
1
I'm still in my learning stage, but I'm trying new attitudes and things and learning what works.

I heard the words that every don juan wants to hear last night "Hey! Please like me! Talk to me!"

This girl was cute too. I must have played my cards right. I think the moment that I really got my vibe across was when another girl (wearing very little clothing) was standing in front of the baseball game on TV. I told her to move, clearly! She said "oh like you wouldn't rather stare at these", grabbing her very nice looking chest. I told her that between the first pitch and the last out, "The nicest tits in the world wouldn't have my attention". ****y. Funny. Nonchalant. And sincere. That got the attention of every girl in the ROOM i think ;)

Anyway, this really gave me something to work with. I proceded to chat up the first girl by asking the basics. She mentioned she grew up in Israel, and we spent a long time chatting about that. I like to talk about a place we've both been, get nostalgic about it, then act all spontaneous, saying like, "Lets go. To Israel. RIGHT NOW." They seem to eat that stuff RIGHT UP. Anyway, at one point I mentioned that I was Irish and loved Irish music, and she mentioned how she didn't. My response was very cold but playful (what a combo!!!) . i made her work for my approval and actually got her to BEG for it. God damn. it was satesfying as HELL.

The Tip i've found is really simple but it's in its application that I find some difficulty and the depth of it.

Be a Man. Dont just act like one or think like one. Be one. I realized that all this time i haven't been BEING one. I'm 20 years old, but I've got a VERY young face. I'm tall and pretty well built, so i dont look pre-teen, but I dont look or feel too macho at all. I grew a chin-strap sort of beard over the summer which added atl east 4 years to my face, got a nice conservative haircut, and started lifting weights daily. I try to lift a bit before i have interactions with the opposite sex (ie a date, going to class, etc) since the immediate testosterone boost makes a huge difference. Its a magical chemical; you just feel bigger, stronger, sexier, and all-around awesome after doing some good lifting. I think they can sense it too.

On a side note, i find having a nice masculine scent really helps. not so much because it makes them think "woah he smells like 'teh sex'", but because when I smell myself, I feel better, therefore I act better.

Anyway, this is all obvious stuff to more experienced DJs, but as a student its good to know all this stuff for sure!

--Kel
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top