"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

A tip for you HS DJ's

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
422
Reaction score
0
Location
Vienna, VA
A tip that I have learned the hard way.

You will find, in your course to DJ maturity, that you will have chances to fool around with many a girl. If you chose to do so with *multiple girls* make sure of a few things:
1)They know you are not looking for a BF GF relationship
2)They dont want to 'take it slow'
3)They either are cool with you being a player, or they go to different schools!

I just tried to have 2 girls at one school that I fool around with. Everything was fine and dandy for about 3 days, when one found out about the other.

Long story short, I only have one girl now, and I am probably going to next her on the account of annoyingness.

Pick your battles DJ's, dont be stupid like I was!
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Juggalo

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2004
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Good Advice.

Also, don't mess around with all kinds of different girls and let other girls see you doing it. They will be put off by it and word gets around quick that you're a player. It's not a good idea to mess with that many girls at one time....girls see that and will be turned off by it.
 
Top