Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Tip For Short Guys

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm like 5 foot 9 or so and I don't feel comfortable with my height at ALL when I go to the clubs. So here's a little idea that I came up with that add's about 1.5" to my height and it's comfortable and affordable!

Next time you get shoes, get those American Eagle or Abercrombie ones. They add like an 1.5" right away.

But here's the trick. Take one sock for each shoe and fold HALF of the sock up. Then put the folded part towards the BACK of your shoe so you get support and the added height with comfort and WITHOUT the appearence of wearing high heels!!

LOL, hope this helps you guys. I'm like 5 foot 11.5" with this trick

chimps_rule

Don Juan
Reaction score
5'9 is average height. not short man!

i was at a club and this real short guy grabbed this girl i was with (i was not interested in her, jsut pals) and they started dancin, and she says "hey, ur short!" and he replied back very snappily "Im not short when im lying down!", i thought that was quite hilarious, props to him.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 5'10" and i dont feel short. thats about the average height.
all my friends arre around that height or an inch or 2 more.
but maybe i would feel much better if i was at least 6'

heh love my skechers, adds 1.5 inch to my height.
my other shoes dont add height, sux!!

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just giving advice ya'll for increasing height with the sock trick, :-\

i dont know why i bother to help out!!

all i do is get ridiculed!

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
I dont see any ridicule, only guys saying 5'9 isnt short, which i agree with.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 6'2 high and I'm higher than maybe 98% of the male population? 5'9 is just 3 inches shorter, you can't say that is short.

GaryNas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 6'2" and feel it's the perfect height. The only thing I would change about my looks is to have a 6 pack and beefier arms.

Shadow Dancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 5'7. I've never felt short. I'm shorter than many guys but I'm still taller than most girls so no biggie. Even then, I've dated girls who are 5'9.

I have big shoes...ever heard of New Rock boots? Yeah, I recently bought a couple pairs and they add 2-3 inches to your height so I come out at like 5'9/5'10. While it's cool for the moment, I really dislike it. I just really love the clunky, cybergoth looking style of em. Anyway, once you take them off...then what? It's not like you're ALWAYS gonna be wearing em. So just be comfortable with your natural height.

Word.

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
I'm 5'7. I've never felt short. I'm shorter than many guys but I'm still taller than most girls so no biggie. Even then, I've dated girls who are 5'9.

I have big shoes...ever heard of New Rock boots? Yeah, I recently bought a couple pairs and they add 2-3 inches to your height so I come out at like 5'9/5'10. While it's cool for the moment, I really dislike it. I just really love the clunky, cybergoth looking style of em. Anyway, once you take them off...then what? It's not like you're ALWAYS gonna be wearing em. So just be comfortable with your natural height.

Word.
ya, i thought about that. This trick works for when you go to parties and meet chicks or when you go to a club to pick up a chick. I havent done this but im sure it would work for others. And the boots thing, I used to have BIG CLUNKY sketchers that added height. I was thinking about getting some new shoes for height again sometime soon :-\

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 5'6"... I dont' really let my height get to me tho...

Sometimes at the bar, when I'm thinking that I must be the shortest (and least noticeable) guy there, I'll see some migit walk by, and I think to myself, 'it could be worse.'

Lancer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha.. yea, SPIS, it could be worse.. I'm 5'5" :p

No problem :D

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a BETTER tip for short guys...stop letting your height handicap you. I've NEVER met a girl, thought "wow, she's cute, she's smart, she's funny" and then "but she's 1.75 inches too short for me, I think I'll pass." So long as the rest is there, being an inch or two shorter than average isn't gonna kill you.

LuckyStrike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who would want to be with a woman who is concerned with a man's height anyways?? I wouldn't. I'm 5'8 and my height has never been an issue at all. Actually, I get alot of surprised responses when I tell women my height. I always get "you seem taller than that". One ex told me that it's the way I carry myself that makes it seem like that...:cool:

wildthrust

Reaction score
Good Tip but short is all relative.....

I want to start by saying that the OP had a great tip so share.

But I did find one thing he said funny like other posters did: That at 5"9' he feels short.

I'm 5"2' and I don't feel short. I guess its all relative as to who feels short. I've never had troubles going up to women and talking to them. I'm not saying I've never felt short, but the last time I have is about 4 years ago.

I too get the comment like the poster above of "Oh, your just 5"2' you seem much taller." I have to actually prove that I'm as short as I am.

I've never had troubles going up to women and talking to them, or them coming to me to talk after I've flashed them my smile. I'm about to graduate from medical school this May (I can't wait!) and become a surgeon on the road to become a vascular surgeon. Maybe this helps. Confidence is where its at. I'm just saying all of this because I truly believe that its what is within you that attracts women. Like the countless posts I read (which are very helpful btw) the following traits: being ****y, funny, confidence, having a witty nature, being groomed, and finding your own goals in life are key. I've been trying to incorporate all of these aspects into my life. As I did incorporate these themes, my height became a non-issue. I began to ignore it and others do too.

I haven't dated seriously much but its of my own choice. Too busy moving up and forward.

I like reading the posts on this board because they are on point, (most of the time). I just find it funny when someone says that they are 5"9' and claims that they feel short! Once again I just wanted to share about myself to have everyone get the feeling that its the whole person and what they bring to the table that counts.

Again a great tip from the OP.