Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A time for change...

amethyst

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok here is the deal, I have just learnt about the PUA society. At the moment I am still an rAFC :p The problem with me is that due to an incident at birth I was born with only one leg; Though I hate to admit it, I have some sort of paranoia that makes me feel less worthy than all the chumps in the field. I am looking for a way to get rid of this phobia and hopefully someday be able to call myself a PUA. Its kinnda strange but ever since some guy sent me a link to this page I have been really interested in the whole lifestyle, I want to become a PUA not only for all those lovely ladies that I am depriving of amazing sex, but also because I want improve my self esteem. Anyway I think more than anything I need field practice; but we will see what will happens, I am going to try my luck with this dude I met at work (I work at a bar) he is a natural AM, if I can observe him work maybe I try to imitate some of his moves.

I hope I will be able to honour the community once I get out of my box.

Love
Amethyst

(Just incase your wondering about the name... The first thing I thought of was the set of Amethyst runes I just bought to do some readings to the HB. I thought it was appropriate since this is my first step in the long road of change)

amethyst

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey... I know what you mean, but now I remember part of the reason why I started this post. I want to share all the things I pick up in my bar from the punters, the things that I see work and the things that seem really stupid. If I go wrong anywhere please correct me as I am still new at the game.

One of the strangest things happened yesterday when I was working; I started looking at people’s approaches and the way they acted round the opposite sex. I was running most of the things I learnt from forums and books, and then I saw the perfect example of a chump being too needy:

I was just minding my own business when this girl was trying to make eye contact with me (I had been doing it all night but since she was with this trendy guy I thought better of it... I am still a rAFC) he was fluff talking her into submission; he was one of these guys that mostly focus on looks and dad credit card. Funny thing is that I thought the guy had game, when he number closed the girl in what was probably the most awkward way I have ever seen (by this point I am running all of the possible tactics that could of been employed) he just stands there trying to talk to her completely ruining his chances... Once you number close either; keep her baited by showing a lack of interest or ell her you will call her tomorrow. What was funny was that as he was standing there two guys began disarming her friends, two tall and attractive guys double teamed her and the wanna be player got shot out the water and left feeling like **** because he had just been out gamed.
My conclusion on all this is that you have to bait the girl and not trying to force a conversation... even if you have a killer convo on your repertoire next up, if you number close get out of there tell her you have to go meet your friends or something also if you stick around and two other guys come up you are gonna have a hard time disarming them if you don't have a wing, not only that you risk looking like a complete loser like the dude I was talking about, he had to leave without saying goodbye to the girl and hardly made any Kino advances on her. That Being said none of the three guys got her in the end; one was because he was too much of an AFC and the other two were too much of PUA wannabees. Just one final tip I also tried and tested from one of the books I read if you look a girl straight in (don't stare) and smile as you are just about to leave her sight she will sometimes turn around or stop, if you see this remember the 3s... by this I mean is you notices she stops don't think just turn around and give her an opener.

Anyway like I said on my previous post, I will be taking notes when I go out with my AM friend who says he is going to out drink me in tequila before the night ends. This guy is the real deal, he doesn't even have to flirt with girls they just come to him. He managed to get a kiss close from an HB8 in the space of three minutes (which is the time it took to make the ****tail for the girl). He was also invited to a party with a bunch of Glasgow models and he turned them down because he was tired (the guy even managed to number close one without doing much). This is going to be very interesting...

Well better get back to practicing that rune trick...

hope to hear from you all soon.

Amethyst

Freeman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by amethyst
Ok here is the deal, I have just learnt about the PUA society. At the moment I am still an rAFC :p The problem with me is that due to an incident at birth I was born with only one leg; Though I hate to admit it, I have some sort of paranoia that makes me feel less worthy than all the chumps in the field. I am looking for a way to get rid of this phobia and hopefully someday be able to call myself a PUA. Its kinnda strange but ever since some guy sent me a link to this page I have been really interested in the whole lifestyle, I want to become a PUA not only for all those lovely ladies that I am depriving of amazing sex, but also because I want improve my self esteem. Anyway I think more than anything I need field practice; but we will see what will happens, I am going to try my luck with this dude I met at work (I work at a bar) he is a natural AM, if I can observe him work maybe I try to imitate some of his moves.

I hope I will be able to honour the community once I get out of my box.

Love
Amethyst

(Just incase your wondering about the name... The first thing I thought of was the set of Amethyst runes I just bought to do some readings to the HB. I thought it was appropriate since this is my first step in the long road of change)
Imitate some of his moves? Are you serious? I mean you can't honestly think that what works for one guy works for the other...What you are lacking is courage my friend..not game...you need to tell these women what you from them-its thats simple-now Im not saying go up to her and say hey I wnat to F8ck you, but be imaginative-You have to be willing to look like an as* to be great with women-you have to be willing to sacrifice that ego of yours and be willing to f*ck up!

"Turn fear Into Curiosity"

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Re: A time for change...

Originally posted by Freeman
Imitate some of his moves? Are you serious? I mean you can't honestly think that what works for one guy works for the other...What you are lacking is courage my friend..not game...you need to tell these women what you from them-its thats simple-now Im not saying go up to her and say hey I wnat to F8ck you, but be imaginative-You have to be willing to look like an as* to be great with women-you have to be willing to sacrifice that ego of yours and be willing to f*ck up!

"Turn fear Into Curiosity"
NO GUTS NO GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

amethyst

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wooo... Today I received a text informing me that the girl I was after got a new BF. Ha ha ha She broke up with me through text and I diverted to my BAFC, so now I need vengeance. What pisses me off even more is that I didn't even kiss close this girl on any of our "dates"... Man I was such a chump, Freeman you are absolutely right I need to get more balls than I need game. If anyone wants to go sargeing I will be on Aberdeen till the 20th and then I am going to Dubai for a week so just post and we can get together.

Its kinnda funny the girl who I wanted to be with so badly, has just given me enough balls to go out and try to find ten girls to get over this one-it is. From here on end ill keep writing my field reports here... wish me luck

keep on playin'

Amethyst

change

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn dude, you have a really good attitude about this. I can tell youre pissed and maybe sad she dumped you like that, but youve definitely got the right attitude. Use this as an inspiration to get better.

Peace