Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A TikToker Said 'Girls Are Not The Problem’

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A TikToker Called Out Toronto's Dating Scene & Said 'Girls Are Not The Problem’

- she visited New York City multiple times and said she "found that the dating pool on Hinge was much better than in Toronto”
- in terms of how men presented themselves, their careers, their prompts, and their initiative to plan and suggest dates."

Thoughts?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
According to official statistics, the average income of pretty much every area of Manhattan is 100,000+ some areas are 150k+

Considering that women only swipe on guys who are 2 points up, that means she's probably getting pumped and dumped by rich bankers and lawyers in NY.

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

- she visited New York City multiple times and said she "found that the dating pool on Hinge was much better than in Toronto”
- in terms of how men presented themselves, their careers, their prompts, and their initiative to plan and suggest dates."

Thoughts?
I has a blast last summer when visiting Toronto. I have no idea why people think the dating scene there is bad - I found it to be amazing

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Thoughts?
She "build a roster" a new york. I swear these women nowadays are nuts.

New York is one of the biggest first world metropolitan areas in the world. Ofcourse you'll be able to date better prospects there than in your hometown.

But again , it bothers me that women are openly encouraging each other to build rosters.