"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

A Thread To Help Us All Level Up

gwoppin

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2021
Messages
113
Reaction score
58
(Sidenote: Let me know if you're in the same boat.)

Some context before my question:


The reason I'm here is to ask questions and learn from other men, since the men throughout my life never taught me.

I've only ever had 1 good, strong male role model who helped socialise me to be the things a man should be.

Other than him, every other man who I've respected, looked to for guidance or expected to be there for me (whether they lead me to believe so or just my own expectations) has disappointed me in some aspect, usually after growing up and seeing them for who they really are. 'Don't meet your heroes' type thing.

So here is my point:

Only recently have I learnt that I'm going to have to create my own standards to live up to, and I've done this by observing those are around me who I know I don't want to be like. I've come to the conclusion that it all boils down to: The Average Man.

So I need some pointers. What image comes to mind when you read the words 'The Average Man'? What does he do? His job, habits, style, social skills, etc...

Let none of us here be 'The Average Guy.'
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,149
Reaction score
5,055
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
Like any other ideal, the average man doesn't exist. Know who you want to be, be it fully and you'll see that most are not like you regardless of what you have become.

You can't live up to everyone whether you want it or not, there's no choice in that. You can't be the average man no matter how hard you try, you have no choice in this.

You won't get a unified answer to your question and that should be proof enough that the average man doesn't exist.
 
Top