Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Thread For The Gathering of Info. on Russian Girls

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds very official doesn't it?

anywho i am now living in Israel and in the past years there have been 1.5 million russians brought into the country

which is a hell of a lot espically for a country of 6 million

what i have noticed (in america and now in israel) is that russians like to stay within their own culture (speaking specifically from a social standpoint)

i have also found that some of the woman are as cold as ice

and they look mean(or pissed) as hell

ill assume that some are actually nice ppl under the "look"

but i want some specific insights on how they differ in personality, social norms, general parts of their culture, and how to DJ the hell out of them.

i do realize that not everyone is the same but i am yet to see a sincere smile out of one russian person(in israel) and i have been here for a month.

Gide me...

Zephyrus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares, sounds to me like your full of BS and you like mail order Russian Brides. As far as i know they will marry you if you've got money... they are players as well.

Then they split, or murder you. Sounds like fun.

You can Don Juan them all you like.... it's your money they want. I love Russian women, and women who think they're players... i love them. I haven't had one... but if i did, i would love that girl like there was no tomorrow... then she'd realise there's no future with me, and i'd dump her. It's a beautiful relationship.

I hope that Helps.
Zephyrus

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zephyrus, I bet you never talked to russian girl, let alone dated her.

Then they split, or murder you. Sounds like fun.
Yeah, it's a very typical trade among our girls. Also all of the russian guys I know sell nukes and weapons and hijack planes trying to bring back communism to Mother Russia.

i do realize that not everyone is the same but i am yet to see a sincere smile out of one russian person(in israel) and i have been here for a month.
That... sounds really strange. Just go up and talk to them, they're not that cold.

If she's fresh from russia and went to school there, it would be wise of you to impress her with history and show that you know something about other countries other than your own. It's considered a rare trend.

If she's been living there for a long time, just DJ her like all other girls.

That's the best I can think about. They're not much different from french or canadian or quebequois girls

Long live comrade Stalin! Long live the party!

Wong Fei Hung

Don Juan
Reaction score
Russian girls are all different. Some will like you and some just wont.

I am currently seeing a few Russian girls. They love to flirt with me for some reason.:D

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Zephyrus
Who cares, sounds to me like your full of BS and you like mail order Russian Brides. As far as i know they will marry you if you've got money... they are players as well.

how does it sound like BS?

i gave facts and my perceptions

Mail order brides?

how you came to that conclusion probably says more about yourself than me

Roots

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a bit of advice: Russian girls tend to go for Russian guys. It's that simple and no other match is culturally acceptable to them. If you really want a chance, you better be an amazing guy that really intrigues her. Do NOT memorize Russian history, do not do your homework, and do not do anything stupid. Just be the same guy you are and see if she likes you. Oh yah, and don't say stupid **** like "Hail Mother Russia". Honestly, use some common sense.

Zephyrus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ice Cold,

I don't really like you all that much, and i don't even know you. So i can just imagine how much of a winner you are with the ladies.

As far as not talking to Russian women, it just so happens that i have a Russian woman sitting beside me, not to mention a Romanian woman.

Russian women aren't that different from French or Canadian women, are you stunned or what?! You are speaking from experience, right? I mean you HAVE dated Russian women haven't you?

You probably haven't even dated Canadian women. Freak!

You're going to tell a guy how to pick up Russian women in Irael, good luck.

drixsa,

Yes it says more about me than you.

I hope that Helps.
Zephyrus

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I confess. I never really talked to either russian or canadian girls, let alone dated them. :(

;)

They do tend to do for russian guys, cause we're just a better cultural match.

I have been speaking from my experiences. To me, it was approximately the same. Russian girls have biotch shields and everything that canadian girls may have. But I am russian, the girls are much warmer to me than to foreign guys. Had I been not russian, they'd probably be b1tchy too, cause they are cold to non-russians.

But when it comes to attracting them, it's all exactly the same.

And both my fb are canadian.

As far as not talking to Russian women, it just so happens that i have a Russian woman sitting beside me, not to mention a Romanian woman.
Wow, a genuine RUSSIAN girl sitting BESIDE YOU? Well, you know everything about them. Please teach me.

I've been in highschool where 40% are russian, 40% canadian. What do I know?

Zephyrus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, a genuine RUSSIAN girl sitting BESIDE YOU? Well, you know everything about them. Please teach me.

I've been in highschool where 40% are russian, 40% canadian. What do I know?

I didn't say i knew everything about Russian women, I said i have a Russian chic and a Romanian chic sitting here with me. What a freakin coincidence, eh?!

40% Russian + 40% Canadian = 80% The other 20% must be BS.
Your getting carried away with your own self-importance. The trouble is, it's not far enough.

I hope that Helps.
Zephyrus

The N.O.S

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok... let's make this clear..

i LIVE near Russia, so girls here is about the same as in Russia. All i can say to you (i don't want to write a long ass post, 'cause my english isn't very good..) that DJ Russian girls can be whole different deal, tham let's say in USA. Why? Simple, almost all Russian guys are Jerks.. you can don't believe, but it's true. So... C&F there (and im my country of course) is usual. You even can try NICEGUY routine for experiment (yeah, i said that N word ;) ) cause here girls is crying, that mens doesn't treat them right, so they go to Itallia or similar country, 'cause there's a lot of NICEGUYS... but it depends, what girls you want to pick-up... (hot, UG, aver..)

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have to agree, the mentality in Russia is much different from any other countries.

First off, girls prefer jerks, but all WOMEN prefer MONEY. and lots of it. Girls are not as dominant as they are in America, not even close.

Watch out for golddiggers, a lot of women will try anything to get out of the country.

Girls from foreign countries will always try to saty inside the circle of the same culture, why? simply becuase it is human nature to have something to relate to.

How do i know all this? I am Russian.

dionysius_d

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated a russian girl.. but she was russian jewish.. so i think there's a slight difference (opposed to russian slavic background).

she looked a bit unapproachable at first, but after we got to know each other it really took off.. and she was really nice to me also.. we went on picnics n stuff.

i don't think u can generalize..

yeah there are a lot of gold diggers out there from eastern bloc or 3rd world countries, but if they have a decent life set up, they might not be in it just for the money

don't go into things with preconceived ideas.. just wait n see

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you.

I am presenting a MODEL of the differences in the dating game. I assume that my model must be at least OK, since I know both languages and lived and dated all over the place.

Plus, canadian chicks are not as hardcore feminists as american.

Forgive me for giving an opinion. You won't get any from now on.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Roots
Here's a bit of advice: Russian girls tend to go for Russian guys. It's that simple and no other match is culturally acceptable to them. If you really want a chance, you better be an amazing guy that really intrigues her. Do NOT memorize Russian history, do not do your homework, and do not do anything stupid. Just be the same guy you are and see if she likes you. Oh yah, and don't say stupid **** like "Hail Mother Russia". Honestly, use some common sense.

Good advice, Roots. This is the exact same shyt Asian guys have to deal with when whiteboys ask us about how to get Asian girls. :D

Just be yourself, guys. Be that amazing, magnetic All-American whiteboy (a la Tommy Hilfiger ads) that a curious Euro-FOB Russian girl would covet upon landing in America.

Btw, the sister of a friend (Belorussian) wanted my Asian cokk. It's too bad she was only 17 back then. :D

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jakethasnake
Just be yourself, guys. Be that amazing, magnetic All-American whiteboy...
An american with an asian cokk...

How much did the operation cost?

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ice Cold
An american with an asian cokk...

How much did the operation cost?
Yo spaz, I wasn't saying that I was a whiteboy. I was speaking to all the white American guys here who want to bone a Russkie honey. Geez, dude. :D

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still have one particular Russian hotties face dancing in my head.

She had something about her and I think it was the her facial expressions (sounds crazy) like the way she fluttered her eyes that turned me on so much. The accent was cute too.

I think you take it on a case by case basis. My best luck with any non American has been Mexicans. What was the key? I tried my best with Spanish, learned a fair amount and they think it's cute when I try.

So maybe I should learn some Russian.

MacDonald

Don Juan
Reaction score
To the people that *truly* know Russian women:

I'm talking about non-jewish Russian women(because there is a differnce).

Give me everything you have about them. I know one that has been here a few years and I'm trying to figure her out. I've never met someone so hard to read. Quite frankly I'm not sure it's worth it.

But we did hang out once, so I figure I'll give it a shot again. Maybe she'll open up.

And she's shy. I love a certain type of shyness. I love the girl that is quite and shy until you start to talk to her, then she opens up to you and you find out she is intelligent and unique.

But this chick is walled off. She had a couple flashes of openness, but then the bricks go back up. What do you do when open-ended questions go nowhere? What do you do when you must carry the conversation almost entirely? I'll give it one more shot, then poof, if she doesn't respond a little. I never had much patience.

Is this normal for Russian immigrants? In general, are Russian women like this? What is the standard "courting" behavior in Russia?

I'd also like some advice with this particular type of shyness.

Thanks

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Screw those arrogant, ignorant, war crime committing, backward people who call themselves Russians. The Russian communists were just as bad if not worse than the Nazi's!

POLISH POWER!!!!!

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL..... :D