“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

A thought for the new year

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
Though I've been a member here for close to ten years, I've been more active over this past year. One common occurrence I've lately noticed is the reaction that some of the "old-timers" give to the new member.

In a lot of cases, the new member arrives here walking wounded.... and/or also with a life time of improper/unhealthy social conditioning as his history.
Will his first impression (posting on this forum) appear as if he is "weak" (or to borrow the most overused word here) "beta?"
It's highly likely. After all, that's all he's known. Think about that for a moment.

Seriously, give it some thought. Usually half (or more) responses to a new member do not offer anything constructive. Instead, these postings are more of an opportunity for the "old-timers" to respond that new newbie isn't "alpha" or his ex is "sucking another c*ck" etc... .

While these analogies may be true, does it offer the new visitor any strategies on how to improve himself?

This past year, I've seen a lot of new members post a few times and then vanish. Some of course, are here for a quick answer to a specific problem and then move on. Others, I believe do not return because of a certain 'smugness' or 'play-ground bully' mentality ... displayed by some members.

If you are new here and your first impression of sosuave... is that the older forum members seem to delight in saying that you've been cucked, etc (without offering anything supportive and constructive to the new member) ... then it stands to reason that this is why many new members do not return.

At some point in our own lives, we've all been that confused or "weak" person. We are now (hopefully) in a better place now. We did not get in a better place by being mothered of course, but we also didn't get there by being around a bunch of men that swaggered.

I'm also not without fault. As you can see from my above message, I could stand to apply more tactfulness.
Anyway... I hope that some of you will think about this.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
I agree. A newer member is not helped in any way by members spouting manosphere words and phrases at him.
Helping another often comes from personal experience. If you have none regarding his situation, at least offer a good listen and answer experience as opposed to telling him he’s been ‘cucked’.
Sometimes it’s time to get real…
 

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2019
Messages
292
Reaction score
477
Age
53
This place can be a little rough sometimes, the first time I posted here I was called an incel. I guess due to my age and life experiences it didn't affect me but I see how someone who is younger and isn't as experienced would be affected by some of the ball busting that happens here. I try to help and give good advise, but every once in a while some new member will come on and just be an arrogant know nothing dip shiit who not only doesn't want to consider the advice he is given but will also insult the members that are giving him that advice.
 
Top