Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A theory me and my friend came up with last night

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
So me and my friend got high off marijuana last night and we came up with a theory.

Find out how the girls relationship with her father is like. If it's a good relationship, then you would emulate how her father acts. If it's a bad one, then you do the complete opposite of what her dad does and she'll like you.

Makes sense to me.

Edit: Let me get more into detail. Note: I'm sober now.

There's a man, and there's a woman. They are sexually attracted to each other. We all know the process of making a baby, so I won't get into detail about that.

The women contains a DNA on whoever she's sexually attracted to. Guess what happens to that DNA? It gets passed down to the daughter or possible gay son. The daughter/gay son is hypothetically attracted to her father subconsciously because his/her mother was attracted to him in the first place. If she wasn't, then they wouldn't have had sex in the first place (unless God forbid she was raped, drunk, or etc). But because we have morals, a sexual relationship between a daughter and father won't happen.

Now let's look at some characteristics of a hypothetical father.

He is...
Tall
Well caring
Hairy chest
Funny
Hard-worker, ambitious
and etc.

Subconsciously, she would be attracted to anyone who has those traits because HER mother was attracted to this.

Now, the father is tall, so the chances of his daughter liking a tall guy is high. If he was short however, then the possibility of a girl not caring about a man's height is high.

Now, if there's any traits that her father has that she doesn't like, then we could assume that she would want a man that's the opposite.

He is...
Too strict
Mean
Not caring.

Now, some of you may disagree seeing how I'm a bit skeptical about this part of the theory as well. If she doesn't like certain things about her father, would she subconsciously be attracted to that since it was passed down from her mother's DNA or will her views change because of the environment her family house hold? If the first part of question is true, then we could assume a girl who had a father that didn't care much about her would be attracted to a guy who wouldn't care much about her. It could also mean that a girl who grew up with a strict father (which she didn't like) would find a man who is more tolerable and have no control in her life.

What about girls who didn't grow up with a father? Then chances are, she has no clue what a man's love is and she would do anything to do to please a man. In other words, be a confused slut with no self-esteem.

Because someone mentioned Sigmund Freud and told me about his theory...This could work the other way around as well. We would be sexually attracted to anyone who resembles our mother in way...But let's not get into details. >_>

I've made an analysis on my three maternal uncles. My Grandmother (who is their mother) was a house wife. She had no job, and she would basically do what a typical mother did in the 1950s) in India. Now, the two uncles followed suit and supports the Sigmund Freud theory because they ended up marrying housewives with no job. The third one however...I just fount out that he wasn't really close with my grandma and he ended up marrying his wife who also had a job.

So let this be a lesson to all the men out there. Be a father who you would want your daughter to fall in love with (minus the sexual tension). If not, then be prepared of having a son-in-law who is an asswipe just like you.

If you agree/disagree with this theory, then by all means post your opinion about it.

Last edited:

Sturmblitz

Don Juan
Reaction score
That doesn't make much sense to me because the girl shouldn't have sexual feelings about her father, so if you act like him, you're most likely to just end up in the friend zone (I'm hoping that said father wouldn't make sexual advances on his own daughter...)

d!ckmojo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sturmblitz said:
That doesn't make much sense to me because the girl shouldn't have sexual feelings about her father, so if you act like him, you're most likely to just end up in the friend zone (I'm hoping that said father wouldn't make sexual advances on his own daughter...)
You're really naive about the human psyche aren't you sturmblitz.... Ever heard of a fellow called Sigmund Frued?

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Sturmblitz said:

I see where you're coming from, but except...You are NOT the father. </Maury voice>

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
d!ckmojo said:
You're really naive about the human psyche aren't you sturmblitz.... Ever heard of a fellow called Sigmund Frued?

Sorry for the double post, but what exactly did Sigmund Freud do?

Sir Psycho Sexy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SeymourCake said:
Sorry for the double post, but what exactly did Sigmund Freud do?
Very famous psychiatrist, died around 1940s I think. **** mojo is referring to Freud's work and theories on early human development, childhood and adolesence.

In simplest form, we are attracted to the traits of our parents of the opposite sex. For instance, if her father is hairy, she has a good chance of being attracted to men with hairy chests. This all happens subconciously of course.

Supposedly there is even a phase in our childhood(maybe age 5-8) where young boys want to secretly kill their father and "marry" their mother and young girls want to kill their mother and "marry" their father.

Annyway, I agree with this thread, its good your making some of these connections on your own. Its extremely helpful when attraction makes sense to you instead of just blindly following the rules.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post. The Family Appraisal Game.

You look at her mother to see what she might look like down the road. You look at her father to see what kind of man she really likes. No father around = more problems. shttty father = more problems. Abusive/pedo father = fvckload of problems.

Then you look at how her mom and dad interact to understand her model for relationships. You also look at how her and her Mother interact to understand her understanding of the child parent relationship.

You find out a lot of this when you take a girl out and you get her life story, ask her about her family and where she grew up. In those types of conversations if you listen she will tell you who she is.

Igetit!

Reaction score
SeymourCake said:
So me and my friend got high off marijuana last night and we came up with a theory.

Find out how the girls relationship with her father is like. If it's a good relationship, then you would emulate how her father acts. If it's a bad one, then you do the complete opposite of what her dad does and she'll like you.

Makes sense to me.
I agree with your theory as well,however,it's really nothing new or anything you'd have to get "high" from marijuana to discover.

The only problem with it is that it'd be difficult if not all but impossible to apply when you approach a girl.

It's not like if I'm out somewhere and I see a girl I'm attracted to,I'd go up to her and start asking questions about her childhood.

You'd have to use something else FIRST to get a connection going,then once that's done,you can probe more about her parents and upbringing to help strengthen the connection ALREADY made.

You said that if she had a good relationship with her father that you should emulate her father,but if her relationship with him was bad,then you should do the opposite.

I wish that were true.

If she had a good relationship with her father I agree you should emulate him,but if her relationship with her dad was bad,in MOST CASES,you'd still have to emulate him.

That's right. If her father was good,then you be good,but if her father was bad,then YOU'D have to be bad as well.

It SUCKS,but that's the truth.

Sturmblitz

Don Juan
Reaction score
d!ckmojo said:
Freud*

Yes, although I haven't read his works. No need to be presumptuous and condescending. It just doesn't make sense to me to create a sexual relationship by imitating a fatherly figure, even if she does seek his attention and approval. A father-daughter relationship that has been built for her entire lifespan is completely different from a mature sexual relationship, IMO.

If you can explain to me why they aren't so different and why I'm wrong, then I'll be more than happy to concede, though.

Chromeo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My mom is a controlling biotch is that why I'm attracted to manipulative controlling women? How can I get over that, my mom treats me like crap and so did my ex who I'm still mind fvcked from.

Also so if her father was a total pushover you should emulate a total afc? Again this woman is probably a controlling biotch just like her mother was/is

Also

Vitanoid

Banned
Reaction score
Sir Psycho Sexy said:
Supposedly there is even a phase in our childhood(maybe age 5-8) where young boys want to secretly kill their father and "marry" their mother and young girls want to kill their mother and "marry" their father.
I admit I was like that when i was around that age.

It all makes sense though. I know a girl who had a crush on me. Her father is strict. I guess that's why she is attracted to me, I'm an a$$hole.

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think its more of an attaction issue..........and mentality attachments.

We seen it many times...........christian girls wth strict parents.......chic turns out to be a slut.

rocker chics going after bad boys

Hippy chics chasing fat men, black guys

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It may be true that girls who have good relationships with their fathers will be attracted to men who share the same traits. But there's one major problem with this. How are you going to get to know the father of a girl you just met well enough that you can successfully emulate him?

If you know her father well and you're not in a relationship with her, chances are, you've already been friendzoned.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK by this same magical logic, since a lot of you here say most men are AFC's today including many husbands and fathers then the daughters should fall in love with AFC's who are like their daddy! Somehow though I don't see that happening that often..Even if I did believe it was true what would be a real way to apply it?

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
ArcBound said:
OK by this same magical logic, since a lot of you here say most men are AFC's today including many husbands and fathers then the daughters should fall in love with AFC's who are like their daddy! Somehow though I don't see that happening that often..Even if I did believe it was true what would be a real way to apply it?

Do the same analysis I've done. Do you know much about your grandma/grandfather? Do they have children (except your parents)? Who did they end up marrying?

Or do you have a friend (who also had a sister) who you used to hang out with a lot? Did you notice what kind of father they had? If so, do you see any comparisons between his sister's boyfriends and their father?

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ArcBound said:
A man is not an AFC to his daughter unless he really is an utterly spineless wuss. If he gives her discipline and love in equal amounts, he is a god to her. That's her image of her father, of course later it shifts but that first image never goes away.

It may be true that girls who have good relationships with their fathers will be attracted to men who share the same traits. But there's one major problem with this. How are you going to get to know the father of a girl you just met well enough that you can successfully emulate him?

If you know her father well and you're not in a relationship with her, chances are, you've already been friendzoned.
You have conversations with her. You never talked to a girl about her family and tell her about yours? The last girl I dated told me how her dad was and how I reminded her of him. This after we had been dating for like two weeks. Maybe its not something you can use to attract girls, but it is something that you can use to screen girls after you are dating them.

I dated another girl who was difficult to deal with, but then later it became clear when she told me her father was a piece of **** just like most men. Game over on that one.

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have conversations with her. You never talked to a girl about her family and tell her about yours? The last girl I dated told me how her dad was and how I reminded her of him. This after we had been dating for like two weeks. Maybe its not something you can use to attract girls, but it is something that you can use to screen girls after you are dating them.
She can tell you about her dad, but that doesn't enable you to emulate her father in any meaningful way. You would be modeling your behavior patterns on things she says which could be completely or partially false, and unlikely to be detailed enough to give you good idea of what her dad is really like.

Have you ever had people describe a person as being a particular way and then you find that they were completely different from what you pictured? That happens to me all the time. When people tell you about someone, they are usually giving you their perceptions of a person and those could be significantly different from yours because they have a totally different frame of reference.

I dated another girl who was difficult to deal with, but then later it became clear when she told me her father was a piece of **** just like most men. Game over on that one.
Yes, girls who express bitterness about men are usually bad news. A woman's father is very significant in shaping a woman's perceptions about men in general since he is in most cases the first man she ever got to know very well.

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even though the stoner that wrote this post was coming off his high, he has it right for the most part. I have had a women that I was deeply involved with say things like I looked like her father and her father's brother when they were younger.... Not that this woman had any incestual desires for her family (that I know of). But it appeared that her father and uncle were nice looking guys in their hey day and me resembling them because of her attraction for me was totally acceptable as the two had manly features.