Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A thanking note to everything that is Sosuave.

Aiken_Drum

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm writing this because I'm very happy for a lot of changes that are happening in my life and my world view (actually, I think the opposite relationship is true).

A very important factor was an article from Allen Thompson, which said that in a study it was demonstrated that, with people of similar social level, aspect, age & other factors, THE most important difference between the ones who got all the girls, and those who didn't, was that those who did, believed they were attractive.

"THE KISS OF DEATH WITH WOMEN" by Allen Thompson, is similar and very good, but it's not the one I meant. http://www.sosuave.com/articles/at/kiss.htm

Anyway, I was been dating a girl for 2 & half years. All the time I've cheated on her, but half-heartedly, because I was very infatuated with her.
6 months ago, I started to get MUCH more confident, something started to change inside of me. And my interactions went much more smoothly, I started ENJOYING the pick up process, instead of it being a chore, like it used to be for me some time ago.

Also, I started getting better results from my pick ups. And guess what? My love started to dwindle. I even thought to myself: "The second I have ANY excuse, I'm breaking up with her".
Well, the excuse come as the body of a 18 years old girl (I'm 27 now) :crazy:
I went to a city by the beach (Mar del Plata, in Argentina. Sorry for my english BTW!) with a friend. I had a BLAST. My last 3 vacations have been with my GF, so going out with a good friend, who happens to be the BIGGEST natural I know, REALLY changed my mind.

Check this video, it's awesome: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7KPJlcwRMk It's me and I girl I had met 2 hours before fighting at the beach, LOL.

Basically, I'm walking down the street. I see this girl. I obviously showed that I liked her in my expression, and my god, she looked at me with a face of such innocent pleasure that took my breath away, I never felt so desired in my life.
Like in a nightmare, I keep going... "Nooooo, did you just see how she looked at you???", my friend Alexis asks me. "Yeah, I said, I should definitely go and talk to her". But I COULDN'T go back! I couldn't !! For anything, I was shocked, I was ****ing shocked and couldnt return. We get to the corner of the street, and I look back. I don't see her. "Damn", I thought, I'm never going to forgive this to myself.
We and Alexis go to a drugstore to buy a few things, go back and... there she was!!! Waiting for the bus.
I go straight like an arrow to her and say: "Hey, I liked the way you look at me" :D And it all went from there. I saw she was wearing a Greenpeace T-shirt, told her I donated money every month (true, obviously). She does rollers :p
So, her bus arrived and she told me "This is mine". I said, "Take the next one" :cool:
Anyway, got her number, called her the next day, took her to a bar, started looking deeply into her eyes, doing kino "Your skin is so soft" and we went to a hotel :trouble:

Anyway, the thing is that something changed in me, and now I've been having results I never had before. I'm able to talk much more openly with girls I barely know about sex, in a cool way, I feel much better at work, relating to co-workers from both sexes.

Why I'm saying this?
First of all, I'm not a pro DJ. But hell, I've never been SO HAPPY with my sex life, EVER. I've found this website (and latter the rest of the community) 9 years ago. I wish I developed faster, but each one has his own time.
Most of the help come from this great community, and I want to thank you guys.

And also, let you know that if I could do it, ANYONE can do it. Truly.
When I was 18, I was a virgin, who has dated a girl when he was 13 for a month, and then kissed 3 or 4 girls, none of those ended in a relationship of more than 2 days.
I started reading this then and had my first woman. And from that, I've had a couple of relationships, and had sex with about 12-15 more girls.

I'm confident I'm heading toward even better results!

And trust me, I know how it feels to be rejected by every girl in a venue. But you know what? Lately, I have started to think (and truly believe) that they are not rejecting YOU, they are rejecting your approach, fundamentally, your state and frame of the interaction.

That has made things MUCH more easy, and now I can have FUN!!! when approaching.
I even go ALONE and have a f**cking blast!!!
But not only with women. Like I said, I feel MUCH more comfortable and dominant with EVERYONE I speak to. My whole life is better.

So, don't give up on this, you WILL get results.
And stay tuned with sosuave.net. We have the advantage of being more real, less systematic. At the end, what really counts it's not what you say, but how you say it.

PS: sorry again if this is a little confusing. My English is quite rudimentary, and I'm very tired.

Hope you enjoyed!!:up:

And remember those great words at the end of the song "Amazing", by Aerosmith (the whole lyrics are awesome, check them!):

To all of you out there
Wherever you are, remember
The light at the end of the tunnel
May be you
Goodnight

kingkong98

Don Juan
Reaction score
The cheating thing isnt cool but overall it seems like youve made good progress. Why did you cheat on your gf though?

Aiken_Drum

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I've started seeing cheating as uncool, thanks to this friend of mine who's a natural and our discussions on the subject.

But it's a complicated issue, I think it deserves it's own well thought analysis.

Perfect10

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice! These are the posts I want to see more of in the forum, not the "oh this girl doesn't give me IOIs".

This is the stuff that gives me motivation and confidence to work harder and become better because you show that you've got to the other side. I'm on my way there myself and I don't even think it'll take that long anymore :D

Thank you Aiken for a very nice post!

Alextheegreat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aiken_Drum said:
Hi guys, I'm writing this because I'm very happy for a lot of changes that are happening in my life and my world view (actually, I think the opposite relationship is true).

A very important factor was an article from Allen Thompson, which said that in a study it was demonstrated that, with people of similar social level, aspect, age & other factors, THE most important difference between the ones who got all the girls, and those who didn't, was that those who did, believed they were attractive.

"THE KISS OF DEATH WITH WOMEN" by Allen Thompson, is similar and very good, but it's not the one I meant. http://www.sosuave.com/articles/at/kiss.htm

Anyway, I was been dating a girl for 2 & half years. All the time I've cheated on her, but half-heartedly, because I was very infatuated with her.
6 months ago, I started to get MUCH more confident, something started to change inside of me. And my interactions went much more smoothly, I started ENJOYING the pick up process, instead of it being a chore, like it used to be for me some time ago.

Also, I started getting better results from my pick ups. And guess what? My love started to dwindle. I even thought to myself: "The second I have ANY excuse, I'm breaking up with her".
Well, the excuse come as the body of a 18 years old girl (I'm 27 now) :crazy:
I went to a city by the beach (Mar del Plata, in Argentina. Sorry for my english BTW!) with a friend. I had a BLAST. My last 3 vacations have been with my GF, so going out with a good friend, who happens to be the BIGGEST natural I know, REALLY changed my mind.

Check this video, it's awesome: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7KPJlcwRMk It's me and I girl I had met 2 hours before fighting at the beach, LOL.

Basically, I'm walking down the street. I see this girl. I obviously showed that I liked her in my expression, and my god, she looked at me with a face of such innocent pleasure that took my breath away, I never felt so desired in my life.
Like in a nightmare, I keep going... "Nooooo, did you just see how she looked at you???", my friend Alexis asks me. "Yeah, I said, I should definitely go and talk to her". But I COULDN'T go back! I couldn't !! For anything, I was shocked, I was ****ing shocked and couldnt return. We get to the corner of the street, and I look back. I don't see her. "Damn", I thought, I'm never going to forgive this to myself.
We and Alexis go to a drugstore to buy a few things, go back and... there she was!!! Waiting for the bus.
I go straight like an arrow to her and say: "Hey, I liked the way you look at me" :D And it all went from there. I saw she was wearing a Greenpeace T-shirt, told her I donated money every month (true, obviously). She does rollers :p
So, her bus arrived and she told me "This is mine". I said, "Take the next one" :cool:
Anyway, got her number, called her the next day, took her to a bar, started looking deeply into her eyes, doing kino "Your skin is so soft" and we went to a hotel :trouble:

Anyway, the thing is that something changed in me, and now I've been having results I never had before. I'm able to talk much more openly with girls I barely know about sex, in a cool way, I feel much better at work, relating to co-workers from both sexes.

Why I'm saying this?
First of all, I'm not a pro DJ. But hell, I've never been SO HAPPY with my sex life, EVER. I've found this website (and latter the rest of the community) 9 years ago. I wish I developed faster, but each one has his own time.
Most of the help come from this great community, and I want to thank you guys.

And also, let you know that if I could do it, ANYONE can do it. Truly.
When I was 18, I was a virgin, who has dated a girl when he was 13 for a month, and then kissed 3 or 4 girls, none of those ended in a relationship of more than 2 days.
I started reading this then and had my first woman. And from that, I've had a couple of relationships, and had sex with about 12-15 more girls.

I'm confident I'm heading toward even better results!

And trust me, I know how it feels to be rejected by every girl in a venue. But you know what? Lately, I have started to think (and truly believe) that they are not rejecting YOU, they are rejecting your approach, fundamentally, your state and frame of the interaction.

That has made things MUCH more easy, and now I can have FUN!!! when approaching.
I even go ALONE and have a f**cking blast!!!
But not only with women. Like I said, I feel MUCH more comfortable and dominant with EVERYONE I speak to. My whole life is better.

So, don't give up on this, you WILL get results.
And stay tuned with sosuave.net. We have the advantage of being more real, less systematic. At the end, what really counts it's not what you say, but how you say it.

PS: sorry again if this is a little confusing. My English is quite rudimentary, and I'm very tired.

Hope you enjoyed!!:up:

And remember those great words at the end of the song "Amazing", by Aerosmith (the whole lyrics are awesome, check them!):

To all of you out there
Wherever you are, remember
The light at the end of the tunnel
May be you
Goodnight
Wow man see this is the stuff that gets guys who are pathetic, motivated to actually try and get the results they strive for. I know for one I am in your boat you were when you were 18. Sad, I know, but things will change only if I make them ha. Thanks for sharing, Soon I will have a story of my own to help others see the light when they slowly start to lose hope.

Lord Sidious

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice, man! Very nice!

I met this forum/site for 2 months, and I improved a lot.

Take care!