Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Tale of 4 Titties or The Earth is Flat

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A Tale of 4 Titties:

Ok, I know I’m preaching to the choir here a bit, but anything posted in the main forum gets lost in 30 minutes and I just needed to get this out while I’m thinking about it.

I’m sure we are all too familiar with the drippy romantic comedy or novel, the man bares his soul of some past pain and shares with her, and she is so moved by his “humanity” that she falls desperately in love with him.

Aww, aint it sweet. Lets pause a moment for everybody to cry….

You may have had a slightly different experience in the REAL world: The man bares his soul of some past pain and shares with her, and she is so moved by his “humanity” that she………….suddenly looses interest in him, does not return his many calls, and basically becomes an evil, cruel b*tch to be hated for all eternity.

During the last 6 months or so, thanks’ to this site, I have had several “AHH HAA” moments. You know, those sudden leaps of understanding where things you read here suddenly smack you upside the head like a pair of 46 triple F’s in the REAL world.

It’s one thing to read it, quite another to live it. For example:

Girl A is a real person Mr. Grinder developed a hideous oneitis for soon after he separated from his wife, and, more importantly, BEFORE he came to this site.

Girl B is real person Mr. Grinder tolerates after coming to this site.

Being an “old” person, I have had my share of tragedies (just live long enough, you’ll see) and happily shared these with girl A. Girl A is “perfect”, close to my age, divorced, experienced. Mr. Grinder chased girl A for many months, obtaining……..a really great friendship. Yawn…..For a long time this caused me much pain as I just could not GET her to want me.

Girl B is completely wrong for Mr. Grinder: waaaayy too young, a college student from Italy, and we have nothing in common. Oh, did I mention, at least a HB9 (I grade harshly). I am not nice to girl b, ignore her, talk about all the other girls that chase me to her, and basically, I could care less if girl b fell off a cliff or not. I’m pretty sure girl B would actually walk over hot coals for me. No, I know this.

The Earth is Flat:

To the mind of the AFC SoSuave teaches that the earth is flat, that the laws of physics are all wrong.

The difference between Girl A and Girl B above is only 2%. That is, I have learned and absorbed about 2% of the knowledge here at SoSuave and made it a part of me.

That 2% though, is Alien/Forbidden knowledge. With girl B I didn’t tell her jack sh*t about my so-called “tragedies”. We simply laugh and play and touch and have fun. No drippy stories, no attempts to GET her to do anything, no need to have to call or e-mail her all the time, and most of all, absolutely no attempts to force anything. It just happens naturally, the way it’s supposed to be.

I read a lot of threads here about guys that are angry at a particular woman or woman-kind, that we live in an emasculated society, “the Matrix”, that men are put down, that marriage is forced on us. Hell, I’ve contributed to these threads too.

For a long time I was really angry at girl A, I hated her for not returning my “love”. I globalized and generalized this to other women, even society itself.

I am now seeing, for the first time, that girl A was simply abiding by laws of physics I simply did not understand at the time. She was not bad, evil, mean, or a b*tch. She was just being….they way she was.

It’s like repeatedly punching a rock with your fist because you don’t understand that the rock, being a rock, is going to bloody-up you hand. You punch it because you are stupid and don’t understand the true nature of a rock.

Such as it is with women.

Although this sounds like a paid-endorsement for SoSuave, I share this because it’s totally true and very very real for me. And, I am quite thankful to this site for the 2% I have gotten out of it.

SoSuave’s laws of physics are all laid out here, albeit in a bit of a confusing way, but its all here. And for those Matrix fans, my goal is to be the Neo at the end of the movie that has control in the Matrix, not the helpless, confused victim at the start.

RAFCbearfilm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post grinder! I too have pondered as to why it seems that all the things we want and get excited for are always the things we never get. This does not just apply to women, but jobs as well. Sow some enthusiasm and watch the opportunity shrivel up and dry away.
So Suave has been really good at enlightening and allowing us to see that we need to please ourselves and look for things that please us and not to rely on others to provide that sense of pleasure or accomplishment.

That may not be a paid advert - but a darn good testimonial!

I hope you can get to the other 98%!

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
grinder said:
A Tale of 4 Titties:

Ok, I know I’m preaching to the choir here a bit, but anything posted in the main forum gets lost in 30 minutes and I just needed to get this out while I’m thinking about it.

I’m sure we are all too familiar with the drippy romantic comedy or novel, the man bares his soul of some past pain and shares with her, and she is so moved by his “humanity” that she falls desperately in love with him.

Aww, aint it sweet. Lets pause a moment for everybody to cry….

You may have had a slightly different experience in the REAL world: The man bares his soul of some past pain and shares with her, and she is so moved by his “humanity” that she………….suddenly looses interest in him, does not return his many calls, and basically becomes an evil, cruel b*tch to be hated for all eternity.

During the last 6 months or so, thanks’ to this site, I have had several “AHH HAA” moments. You know, those sudden leaps of understanding where things you read here suddenly smack you upside the head like a pair of 46 triple F’s in the REAL world.

It’s one thing to read it, quite another to live it. For example:

Girl A is a real person Mr. Grinder developed a hideous oneitis for soon after he separated from his wife, and, more importantly, BEFORE he came to this site.

Girl B is real person Mr. Grinder tolerates after coming to this site.

Being an “old” person, I have had my share of tragedies (just live long enough, you’ll see) and happily shared these with girl A. Girl A is “perfect”, close to my age, divorced, experienced. Mr. Grinder chased girl A for many months, obtaining……..a really great friendship. Yawn…..For a long time this caused me much pain as I just could not GET her to want me.

Girl B is completely wrong for Mr. Grinder: waaaayy too young, a college student from Italy, and we have nothing in common. Oh, did I mention, at least a HB9 (I grade harshly). I am not nice to girl b, ignore her, talk about all the other girls that chase me to her, and basically, I could care less if girl b fell off a cliff or not. I’m pretty sure girl B would actually walk over hot coals for me. No, I know this.

The Earth is Flat:

To the mind of the AFC SoSuave teaches that the earth is flat, that the laws of physics are all wrong.

The difference between Girl A and Girl B above is only 2%. That is, I have learned and absorbed about 2% of the knowledge here at SoSuave and made it a part of me.

That 2% though, is Alien/Forbidden knowledge. With girl B I didn’t tell her jack sh*t about my so-called “tragedies”. We simply laugh and play and touch and have fun. No drippy stories, no attempts to GET her to do anything, no need to have to call or e-mail her all the time, and most of all, absolutely no attempts to force anything. It just happens naturally, the way it’s supposed to be.

I read a lot of threads here about guys that are angry at a particular woman or woman-kind, that we live in an emasculated society, “the Matrix”, that men are put down, that marriage is forced on us. Hell, I’ve contributed to these threads too.

For a long time I was really angry at girl A, I hated her for not returning my “love”. I globalized and generalized this to other women, even society itself.

I am now seeing, for the first time, that girl A was simply abiding by laws of physics I simply did not understand at the time. She was not bad, evil, mean, or a b*tch. She was just being….they way she was.

It’s like repeatedly punching a rock with your fist because you don’t understand that the rock, being a rock, is going to bloody-up you hand. You punch it because you are stupid and don’t understand the true nature of a rock.

Such as it is with women.

Although this sounds like a paid-endorsement for SoSuave, I share this because it’s totally true and very very real for me. And, I am quite thankful to this site for the 2% I have gotten out of it.

SoSuave’s laws of physics are all laid out here, albeit in a bit of a confusing way, but its all here. And for those Matrix fans, my goal is to be the Neo at the end of the movie that has control in the Matrix, not the helpless, confused victim at the start.
Neo:

Nice aim :D

Dam i feel like Neo now and again.

A bird in my bed right now.
Two others that i can lay.
Slept with 4 girls this year already.
Got number for two more.
Had sex or made out with a girl EVERYTIME i have been out.
These are girls from clubs/bars and meets.

This is not mentioning
The 7 girls i am talking to at the same time online :D

And its only the 14th of January.

So yep Neo, man stick around some wise guys here that get laid and play women ALOT.]

Tbh most night i go out i feel like Neo, thats until i get drunk then i feel like shi* :D

Sorry not bragging just pointing out what feeling like neo means to me :D