"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

A survey

Izo

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 13, 2004
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Hawaii
Sup boys. Summer is over, that fkn sucks. Anyway, I'm just doing a little survey: do your parents, or anyone else, for that matter, know that you guys go to this site? As for me, I don't tell anyone, and I think my parents would get really uneasy/awkward if they found out I do because they don't want me to go on any dates until I'm like 25. What the ****.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Nope no one knows I go here, except for my friend that showed me this site.

My parents don't really care what i do on my comp, or my social life for that matter, which is good. Don't have to worry about getting drunk or spending the night at my friends house.

My brother once found a DJ tip of the day when he was doing something in outlook, where i get them. He thought it was disk jokey :p so he never worried about it that much.
 

defiancy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2004
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
Location
Rowland Heights, CA
Of course..we sometimes have to get a girl for the hell of it...it's a way of life you know. I'm doing the same thing and so we shall have fun with it :D

After all, your parents and anyone else probably has been confused when getting a girl..however we have DJ

Let technology..errr...tips help us
 

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
One of my close friends knows and my brother does also. My mom once looked over my shoulder and saw, but she wasn't real sure what it was all about. Not real sure that she cared too much lol.
 

fbplayer06

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 20, 2004
Messages
193
Reaction score
1
Age
38
I would tell no one about a gleaming source of fresh gold...
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
manila, philippines
I shared this site with a friend. But my bro's still wondering what this site is all about.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
My bro knows, my sis, my mom and dad...

They don't think any of it (the parents) because I'm a natural. They think I come here for intellectual discussions.
 

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
i have shared some of the information here with freinds, as in i have told them tips, but not many. I have not told any one about this site, i think the biggest reaosn not to is that you do not want every one you know being at your level, and being able to beat you at your game, and also because it would leak out to girls that you are doing this and that would ruin everytinhg for you
 

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
524
Reaction score
0
Age
38
I have a friend who is a complete AFC (due to inexperience), so I told him about this site, but I doubt he took me seriously. 'Meeh, another dating site. What crap.' From that time on, no one will ever know I go here. Gah, I hate trying to help people who don't want it. They just laugh and ignore you, blissful in their ignorance.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
524
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Originally posted by LikRetsam
My bro knows, my sis, my mom and dad...

They don't think any of it (the parents) because I'm a natural. They think I come here for intellectual discussions.
Judging by your registration date, you have been on this site for almost a year. When did you discover your talent? (before or after?)
 

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Messages
694
Reaction score
2
Location
NL
No one knows. If I wanna help a friend out I try and reason with him and make him see reality. It's tough though because when people aren't really ready for this they can't really absorb too much info so I give it to them one step at a time.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by Disconnect
Judging by your registration date, you have been on this site for almost a year. When did you discover your talent? (before or after?)
Was surrounded by lady friends since 4 years old when I got into school (I was a cute child) and came accross the site when I was 11 (It had recently come to being). Registered at the begining of last school year.
 

RogueX

New Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2004
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Hi everybody, this is my first post here. Iv'e been lurking for a year or so and now I feel the urge to join in. This site has helped me a lot.

On the topic..

I haven't told anyone I go to this site. My parents probably wouldn't care but my brother would tell people at school and within a day everyone would know. VERY small school about 200 kids K-12.
 

Pfeile

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 21, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
I've been coming here for about a year too, just reading, and I only recently registered.

I have never told anyone about this site. I have given out a bit of advice to friends, but I guess I'm too paranoid to tell anyone about this site, out of fear of the consequences. I delete the history of this site, each time I come here.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
I'm kinda the Alpha Male in my group when it comes to getting the ladies.. most of my friends are AFCs. So when they start to get an interest in a gril, i give them tips randomly in hope they will learn.
I've showed..like 3 friends briefly. never told them the address or anything, they didn't seem to interested.
My little brother has read **** over my shoulder, so he knows.
My dad has probably walked into my room n looked at the screen. nothin more.
 

Anchorman

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2004
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
I really dont mention this site to anyone, but i wouldnt really care if anyone knew i looked at it.
 

Izo

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 13, 2004
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Hawaii
Hmm...I guess I should add that my older brother somehow found out about the site. Maybe he was snooping or something. But now he thinks I only care about picking up girls. I tried to explain to him that it's really not like that, but he didn't seem to care. Oh well. To LikeRetSam, how did you manage to convince your parents that you are participating in intellectual discussions?
 
Top