"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

A surefire way to cut down on rejections

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2002
Messages
11,546
Reaction score
572
Location
monrovia, CA
I can't believe this hasn't been posted, or at least is not one of the main points on being a true DJ.

Most of the people here don't know a darn thing about a woman's body language besides if she looks at you for a long period of time she likes you.

Well I can say the same thing about my dog, execpt when he looks at me I know he has ******* somewhere in the house.

Seriously, pick up some books, yes more than one on body language. It is well worth it. You would be suprised at how much you can learn without even talking to someone.

I never, and I mean never have to ask myself is a girl intersted in me anymore, her body language tells me loud in clear.

Also about rejections, you would be a fool to approcach a woman who is giving you bad vibes so with that said you would automatically cut down on your rejections because you are approcaching the right people.

I really don't try to talk to alot of woman, simply because I know I won't have the time to manage them all, so I find one good girl and put my effort into that, but when I go out I notice different woman giving me signals, and some that I wouldn't have otherwise had a clue about or thought twice about if I didn't know what to look for.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 29, 2001
Messages
662
Reaction score
0
Care to elaborate on the specific signs/signals you look for? I for one, really don't believe in signs/signals b/c to many factors play a role in her disposition; environment, mood, etc.
 

kairos

Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2003
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Dude, I'm sorry, but this is bull****! You don't need fancy signs from a woman to approach her, in fact, 99% of them will not give you clear signals, it's not like they're out hunting themselves.

As David D. says, "if you're talking to a woman and she's acting friendly, go for the number!" - that's it! As far as approaching, I have approached girls without EC and gotten numbers, and I live in NYC! The most important thing is the conversation you have, if you can have a good one, her body language will *CHANGE* as you talk to her.

So most important, remember, a woman's bodylanguage is not static, it will change, so you can change it if you talk to her. But your approach, openers and conversations, all have to be good, not to mention your own bodylanguage has to be good, basically, you have to act like this is the most normal thing in the world. When you do it in a matter-of-fact way, things become very effective...
 

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2002
Messages
11,546
Reaction score
572
Location
monrovia, CA
First, note that you are only supposed to look for signs that REACT to your ACTION. NOT just genearl body lanaugage. In other words, notice how a person reacts when I say something in particular. Noteice how a woman reacts when I get close to her, not just how she looks at me.


okay, I will give you some examples:

These are just dealing with woman, because I don't think you care about general body lanague, but if you want some pointers on that let me know as well.

Okay, I was at Barnes and Noble last week, and I was reading a book on something, don't remember. But there was this woman, around 20ish sitting around 15 feet from me. She looked around every 5 mintues or so and then would look at her book. She never once turned the page in her book, which told me she wasn't studying, she was waiting for a man to approcah her. She was good looking, around a 7-7.5 depending on your taste. We made eye contact and I then looked at my watch for 5 seconds and looked up, and she did the same thing. She mirroed me, which is what we are trained to do as men. Okay, I had on a tie, so I adjusted it, which is an subconcious mating signal, or at least it's supposed to be subconcious, and then she saw me doing it, and around 10 seconds later she went from a crossed leg position to an open leg position, WIDE open leg posiiton. That was too many signals so I then went to her and asked her could I have a set. She smiled and said sure. We had a good converstaion, but I am not attracted by someone who goes to Barnes and Noble waiting on a man to approcach them, so I didn't want her phone number, but the whole time she was very interested. We talked around 10 mintues then I told her I had to run.

Example 2:

I was with my friend the other day, and he wanted to see a "friend" of his at Victorias secret, who works there. So we go there, and she is not fine or anything, but very cute. Around a 6.5-7. Anyway, he is talking to her and she is not disinsterested, but is anxious for him to leave. I could tell by the tapping of her foot and how she kept switching her weight from foot to foot. I couldn't take it anymore, so I told my friend that we had to go, before she just told him to leave.


Example 3:

I met a friend of mine, who is a girl and who I do like, at StarBucks a couple of days ago. When she first sees me her purpils get a tad bigger, which is always a good sign. When we sit down and get something to eat she crosses her legs and her knee is pointed towards me, which is a good sign (you subciously point towards the things you want). I noticed she had open toed shoes on, which considering she knew beforehand she was goign to see me, is a plus (woman don't wear open toed shoes around guys they don't like, unless they don't know they are going to see them). While we were talking she kept moving her foot up and down in a circular motion which is a good sign as well (Activity is always a good sign, inactivity isn't, at least with woman you are interested in). When I would ask her a question I noticed that her palms were open unlessshe was holding a drink, which is a sign she was telling the truth (you can't subciously lie with your palms open). When I held eye contact with her she would always smile which ovbiously is a great sign. She hardly ever switched positions. I also noticed that she would figit with her hands and her neck, which is a sign of nerviousness.

When I put my hand on her, she was openly receptive, even rubbing my arm. The longer we talked, eventually she put her left leg under her right one, which isn't a bad sign in this situtation, it's in indication that she is holding something back or wants to say something (never want to see your spouse sitting like that when you are having an important conversation).

I could go on and on, but you get my point. From her body language I knew that although she was sitting there with me as a friend, she was attracted to me and I could have advanced the situtaiton if I felt like it.

this is the main reason why I hate talking to girls on the phone, it takes away my main advantage and that's reading their body language.
 

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2002
Messages
11,546
Reaction score
572
Location
monrovia, CA
Originally posted by kairos
Dude, I'm sorry, but this is bull****! You don't need fancy signs from a woman to approach her, in fact, 99% of them will not give you clear signals, it's not like they're out hunting themselves.

As David D. says, "if you're talking to a woman and she's acting friendly, go for the number!" - that's it! As far as approaching, I have approached girls without EC and gotten numbers, and I live in NYC! The most important thing is the conversation you have, if you can have a good one, her body language will *CHANGE* as you talk to her.

So most important, remember, a woman's bodylanguage is not static, it will change, so you can change it if you talk to her. But your approach, openers and conversations, all have to be good, not to mention your own bodylanguage has to be good, basically, you have to act like this is the most normal thing in the world. When you do it in a matter-of-fact way, things become very effective...

lol, okay, whatever man. you do what suits you, but I was just trying to help. I guess that's more woman for me.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2002
Messages
4,366
Reaction score
8
Once a girl kneed me in the d*ck, punched my stomach, then robbed me. Was that a good sign?
 

Don of Truth

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2004
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
Age
51
Location
Florida
Is it about looks too ?

I suspect you have the *looks* to trigger such body language in women.
When I was working out and weighed over 60 lb more I noticed a huge upshot in the chances and effort women put in when it came to getting my attention.

My natural lean body weight is like 135 and I'm 5'10 ! So I weighed about 195 at the time. About 35 lb of that was fat but I carried it well.

I once was out with a buddy who women would rate a *10* and it is almost laughable at the reaction that occurs in women when he simply just shows up. They totally go into doggy bowl mode.
 

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2002
Messages
11,546
Reaction score
572
Location
monrovia, CA
that's funny. i am 5'10 and when I played HS baskeball my senior year I was at 136lb.

Now I am at 175LBS, down from 191LBS, so it's pretty much all muscle, execpt for baby fat I am still trying to get rid of.


I would rate myself a 8.5 on a good day, I think when I can get down to 160LBS all muscle I would be a 9.0 on a good day.

But with that said, body language is body language. Even if you don't believe what I am saying, you would not LOOSE a woman because you know how to read it.

I run a company, I didn't have to read any books to learn these things, I learned them becuase after 2 years in meetings every other day, you just pick up on things.
 

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2003
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by diplomatic_lies
Once a girl kneed me in the d*ck, punched my stomach, then robbed me. Was that a good sign?
:D
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top