Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A suggestion about the "Official Interview" threads

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of those threads are actually good reads, but there's just too damn many of them. Perhaps a mod could consolidate and sticky them at some point (just the answers to "interview" questions, not the subsequent comments by other posters). There's some good material in there.

HumbleNinja

Banned
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
Some of those threads are actually good reads, but there's just too damn many of them. Perhaps a mod could consolidate and sticky them at some point (just the answers to "interview" questions, not the subsequent comments by other posters). There's some good material in there.

Espi mentioned that. I'm going to do your's Sunday. Got three tonight (one tonight and two in the morning as I fell asleep.) Then yours.

As far as the interview process itself I pretty much see whomever's been around for a while, still currently active, and who seems most likely to answer them and just pick groups of three. I figure it breaks things up from the same old same old and at least posters see their interview threads in the discussion forums so they remember to answer them.

If you want I could just PM you the title and the questions. Just post your own thread up with the answers and the question mark icon so I don't have to wait or move whomever I'm already doing.

Copy and paste the below with your answers in your own interview answered thread (so I don't have to wait):

***Official Late Night with Bokanovsky Interview Thread***

Here's your questions:

What brought you to SS and how did you find the site?

Any special reason for your So Suave username, why you chose it?

What's the best and or worst advice you've ever received in regards to chicks?

Have you ever posted or lurked on other seduction forums?

How many chicks have you slept with?

What was your worst and best experience with a chick? (girlfriend or not)

Have you ever gotten friendzoned by a chick and if so were you able to get out of it?

Most plates you've spun at one time?

How do you handle a time of having no plates?

Dress style for going out to meet chicks?

For meeting chicks which way is most successful in your point of view and have you tried all venues? Day, Social circle, Online social media/ Online dating, clubs, vacation, through family, work or whatever else..

Have you ever went full "No Contact"? (Not expecting "results" of getting a chick back.)

Do you ever see yourself getting married?

Have you read the full DJ Bible? Or some of it/none of it?

Have you ever met up with or talked to any So Suave posters offline?

Favorite So Suave posters?

Your thoughts on the Manosphere?

Thoughts on Rollo Tomassi’s book? Have you read it or plan on it?

Thoughts on So Suave itself and ideas for improvement/ last words or comments?

user name

Banned
Reaction score
I wholeheartedly encourage these Q&A threads.

I came to this site thinking my 'meagre' 30-40 bed count was nothing compared to the 'titans' posting on this forum.

They've done my confidence no end of good.

But yeah, at the end of the proverbial day, I like to think this site is less about the bed count and more about the kind of mind-set we're promoting.

Keep going. :)

HumbleNinja

Banned
Reaction score
user name said:
I wholeheartedly encourage these Q&A threads.

I came to this site thinking my 'meagre' 30-40 bed count was nothing compared to the 'titans' posting on this forum.

They've done my confidence no end of good.

But yeah, at the end of the proverbial day, I like to think this site is less about the bed count and more about the kind of mind-set we're promoting.

Keep going. :)

^^^Sounds Zarkyish to me.^^^ Zarky that you? Good day.

user name

Banned
Reaction score
HumbleNinja said:
^^^Sounds Zarkyish to me.^^^ Zarky that you? Good day.
No. I am not Zarky.

Are you this perspicacious when it comes to women then?

Might account for your bed count of 5, no?

HumbleNinja

Banned
Reaction score
user name said:
No. I am not Zarky.

Are you this perspicacious when it comes to women then?

Might account for your bed count of 5, no? :crackup:

3 LTR's two one nighters still >>>>>> 40 4's. True story. (Though I'm sure they're all 40 "8's" and above..LMFAO.)

user name

Banned
Reaction score
HumbleNinja said:
3 LTR's two one nighters still >>>>>> 40 4's. True story. (Though I'm sure they're all 40 "8's" and above..LMFAO.)
So far you have erroneously assumed I was someone called Zarky, so I'm not going to get all choked up that you're assuming I've only slept with 4's.

I don't even know what point you're making. I've still managed 3 LTRs around that figure.

HumbleNinja

Banned
Reaction score
According to Username we're all "bvttfvcked" by these interviews. Tell us username, was this a thinly veiled threat and to have the PM you sent me today posted by me rather than you as some part of your "masterplan" for "DJ supremacy"? Was this some sort of threat by you against So Suave? Care to explain why you chose to PM me the below directly rather than post it as a thread? I mean surely you could have posted it as a thread as a heads up for others not to "reveal" too much about themselves right? You've got issues kid.

Today

11-22-2013 buttfvcked
08:27 PM user name

Selected Messages:

user name
Senior Don Juan

buttfvcked

You ought to know that the first rule of a Dj is 'less is more'. The more information you give, the less power you hold.

You ain't the daddy round here no more. lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-23QBjTjjE

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HumbleNinja said:
According to Username we're all "bvttfvcked" by these interviews. Tell us username, was this a thinly veiled threat and to have the PM you sent me today posted by me rather than you as some part of your "masterplan" for "DJ supremacy"? Was this some sort of threat by you against So Suave? Care to explain why you chose to PM me the below directly rather than post it as a thread? I mean surely you could have posted it as a thread as a heads up for others not to "reveal" too much about themselves right? You got issues kid.
Excuse me, Mr Pot, would you care to explain to the audience why you were previously banned from SoSuave?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EY4XlkxnME