Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Stupid Psychological Project Based on Insecurity

Ian19

Don Juan
Reaction score
For years I have kept a list of chicks that I have either dated or who expressed definite interest in me just bevause I am insecure and wanted to have the list to make me realize I am not completely hopeless. Those who showed interest that was ambiguous I eliminated. Of course the ones I listed are just the ones that I noticed and knew had interest. There may be more that I didn't recognize because i am usually pretty oblivious to signs of interest and even approaches sometimes. Anyway my list includes around 35. I'm just wondering, is this a good indicator of how good my chances would be if I actually overcame shyness and took some action?

Ian19

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the confirmation on that. I am in full realization that this post is kind of stupid and shows the community here what an absolute insecure AFC I am.

I just have always wondered why I have been the center of interest so many times and have rarely been able to turn it into anything. I don't know how I can blow so many opportunities.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus. Of course. :rolleyes:

This is fvcking linear logic.

Those girls show interest. Therefore, if you give the green light by showing interest back and asking them out - what happens? Ta-da! You end up fvcking them.

You could've gotten laid 34 times by now. Think about that.

Ian19

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the time I never made a move of any kind, no approach or anything. There have been times when I got scared and just got the hell out of there. I hate to think of the many blown opportunities.

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
all the same

Another thing they dont tell you mate. You can even include the older ones or the less attractive ones in that list. If you are mid 20's and a woman of 35 shows interest, even if she isn't in mint condition, she has still shown what other women probably think as well. Once one chick shows interest, you are doing something right, even the ugly ones want a hot root.

Im not saying to reciprocate the interest, just exapnding your list for you. Its obvious really. Short, fat, ugly older men show interest in beatiful young chicks right? Just because a chick hasn't got it all, she still is attracted to the same bloke that a hottie is. So expand your list to include the ones you couldn't give a toss about.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: all the same

Originally posted by Sart
Another thing they dont tell you mate. You can even include the older ones or the less attractive ones in that list. If you are mid 20's and a woman of 35 shows interest, even if she isn't in mint condition, she has still shown what other women probably think as well. Once one chick shows interest, you are doing something right, even the ugly ones want a hot root.

Im not saying to reciprocate the interest, just exapnding your list for you. Its obvious really. Short, fat, ugly older men show interest in beatiful young chicks right? Just because a chick hasn't got it all, she still is attracted to the same bloke that a hottie is. So expand your list to include the ones you couldn't give a toss about.
I think it's a bad sign for your looks if a girl who is barely average looking is hitting on you. It's totally different when men are hitting on women.

Ian19 - for your sake get over this shyness, you're missing out on so many opportunities. I've been there.

Don Corleone

Don Juan
Reaction score
you seem to like keeping lists. from now on start keeping a list of the ones that liked you/the ones you hit on.

start today. any female that shows the slightest bit of attraction for you, just hit on her. it doesnt have to turn out great, hell you might even get rejected but atleast you will know how well your coming along

females interested/the ones you hit on=_____x100=%
not hard, your a smart kid.

example 2(interested)/1(hit on)=.5x100=50% of the time you are being a man. the other 50% of the time your being an AFC.

either try this crap or just fvck any girl thats decent looking my friend.

"I made her an offer she couldn't refuse"

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
just to clarify

Just so fatality can "keep up" with the issue. My point is that your 35 list probably only included chicks you were interested in. Your list should also remember that ANY chick interested in you is a good sign. eg. Half of Brad Pitts fan base are ugly as sin, they want the same thing that the hotties want.

Once again, just for fatality's sake, don't reciprocate it, maybe just be polite but the theme is, your list is probably a lot bigger, why aren't you doing something about it?

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: just to clarify

Just so fatality can "keep up" with the issue. My point is that your 35 list probably only included chicks you were interested in. Your list should also remember that ANY chick interested in you is a good sign. eg. Half of Brad Pitts fan base are ugly as sin, they want the same thing that the hotties want.

Once again, just for fatality's sake, don't reciprocate it, maybe just be polite but the theme is, your list is probably a lot bigger, why aren't you doing something about it?
I'm talking about girls that actually hit on you. Not girls that are just interested. Of course ugly girls will be interested in hot guys but they know they are not in their league therefore they won't hit on him. Understand?

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
actually no

I didn't get that impression from his post, he seemed to be counting women that simply looked at him. I could have it all wrong. One thing we would agree on fatality, is, whats with the list? He should ACT on the list.

One other thing, ugly chicks will hit on good looking guys, haven't you ever had a drunk scag try and pick you up? Be honest, you know you have, you just ignored her, but they do dude, all the time. I had a toothless chick threaten to kick me in the nuts if I didn't fukc her. Thing is, it's still flattering to have a chick stare at you longingly, even if she looks like Rosanne Barr, Im always polite to them.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: actually no

I didn't get that impression from his post, he seemed to be counting women that simply looked at him. I could have it all wrong. One thing we would agree on fatality, is, whats with the list? He should ACT on the list.

One other thing, ugly chicks will hit on good looking guys, haven't you ever had a drunk scag try and pick you up? Be honest, you know you have, you just ignored her, but they do dude, all the time. I had a toothless chick threaten to kick me in the nuts if I didn't fukc her. Thing is, it's still flattering to have a chick stare at you longingly, even if she looks like Rosanne Barr, Im always polite to them.
I don't count drunk chicks because people get that liquid confidence while drunk. Some guys will bang a girl he would'nt normally even look at because he is drunk. Drunks don't count.

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont get that

Yeah,

I dont get that whole beer goggle thing, ugly still looks ugly to me even after 20 scotch and waters. But I am always polite to the scrags, never abusive to them.