Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Street Pimp's Perspective On Love

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oneitis is putting all your eggs in one basket when you SHOULDN'T

Love is putting all your eggs in one basket when you SHOULD

have i ever been in love ? yes.

have i ever had oneitis ? yes.

have i ever been infatuated with women and felt like it was love ? yes

love is a word thrown around alot these days. ever chick says they " love " their boyfriend. and the next boyfriend.

12 guys later in 14 months she says she loves him too.

is this love ?

do these people know what love is ?

there is a love a real love that is so powerful it defies even death.

i will speak of this love first.

ALOT OF YOU HAVE NEVER HAD THIS LOVE :

it is the love ~ªêQµïTª$~ spoke of when he said

How do you explain those marriages that last... forever? and I am talking about those marriages where the couple are happy with each other, would do anything for each other, die for each other............... How Do you explain people staying with their partner even after a few years when the other looks like a hippo gone wrong? How do you explain that feeling you get when you are just in the presence of that individual? ...

our generation and the one before it do not understand this love

we are taught by society and the media SEX IS LOVE

young women are so confused as to what love is. they sleep with 50 men thinking they have it. all they have is the fleeting feeling of infatuation.

lets look at a written definition of true love :

1 Corinthians 13:

4 Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up;

5 does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil;

6 does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth;

7 bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

8 Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away.

9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part.

10 But when that which is perfect has come, then that which is in part will be done away.

11 When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when i became a man I put away childish things.

12 For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known.

13 And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

the english language has one word for love. thats why we get confused at what someone means when they say it.

most other languages have many different words for the

DIFFERENT KINDS OF LOVE

from memory there are 4 in greek

one for unconditional love ( agape ? )

one for love of a family member

one for love of a friend

one for love of your spouse

We all like feeling good and " being in love " but it is not always the love spoken of in that bible quote

i can prove this easy

that is why we argue and fight and break up and cheat and lust and hate

alot of the relationships are not true love

they are this new age love or need to feel " in love "

it does not last

like ~ªêQµïTª$~ pointed out in his example true love shows itself

these old couples that have been married 50 years and love each other now as much as they did 50 years ago

another time i know. men and women were very different back then.

certainly alot more honourable. but they like we are simple products of our society.

our generation has been subject to terrible perversions.

gay rights. gay marriages. feminism. children growing up without fathers. divorce at 50%. sleeping with 100 people. AIDS. sex has no real meaning.

the list goes on. we have it alot harder that people did in those days.

true love can still be found. but it is a very rare treasure indeed.

i have had many women tell me they love me.

i have told many women i love them.

only one was true love.

i would have died for her and she would have died for me.

that is the test of love. prepared to give your life for someone else.

people who have children understand this love.

the rest of us must look hard and seek it out

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

rapsta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost In Translation
only one was true love.

i would have died for her and she would have died for me.

Great point in your thread, i feel exactly what you're saying. What happened to the woman in the quote though? Or are you still with her?

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No i am not still with her.

I was with her for 3 years.

It was along time ago in a galaxy far far away...

we were cool and everything but she was under alot of pressure from her parents to get married.

then her parents church started hassling her about being married. then her friends started.

not long before she started to change due to the peer pressure.

she proposed to me which i thought was weak

then she gave me an ultimatum. marry her or she would have to find someone else.

i don't react well to threats because of my background. infact i can handle people throwing punches at me. but threats are a big no no when speaking to me.

so i dumped her. she started crying and said she was sorry and explained that she was under alot of pressure.

i said i understand that but in all honesty i expected her to stand up to her parents.

she can't swap her parents and their grip over her bothered me so i stuck to my guns and left her.

sometimes i question if it was a mistake but the idea of other people outside the relationship controlling me through her makes me angry and i justify my harsh actions

there comes a time in a relationship when the woman must leave her parents and cling to her man

a new alliance is formed

cutting people off has never bothered me because i left home at 14

but yeah... i guess i was probably too brutal

live and learn

rapsta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright.. I was just curious. That kind of women are hard to find these days man, if she wasn't just infatuated that is.
I can barely imagine myself getting married in todays society.
Because today its all about enjoying yourself. Which many women think means having crazy sex all the damn time.

Damn times changed alot. It's like people trying to show off or impress on others or something. Well I guess the society of today offers lot more ways to enjoy yourself than it did before.
Or maybe it's just that so many people are confused, don't have any purposes or goals in their lives. Who knows, media brainwashed alot of people anyway

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost In Translation
so i dumped her. she started crying and said she was sorry and explained that she was under alot of pressure.

i said i understand that but in all honesty i expected her to stand up to her parents.

she can't swap her parents and their grip over her bothered me so i stuck to my guns and left her.

sometimes i question if it was a mistake but the idea of other people outside the relationship controlling me through her makes me angry and i justify my harsh actions

there comes a time in a relationship when the woman must leave her parents and cling to her man

a new alliance is formed

cutting people off has never bothered me because i left home at 14

but yeah... i guess i was probably too brutal

live and learn
I know just where you are coming from on wondering if it was a mistake to dump her. I often wonder the same about a chick I was in the same situation with.

This chick was hot, came from a rich family, but she let her feminazi mother coach her on dating and dealing w/ guys instead of letting the man lead. I really liked the girl but I couldn't deal w/ that, I knew I would have to surrender and be her servant for it to work, so I bailed. And I saw first hand how her mom contributed to her own marriage, she didn't.

Oh well, and I wonder what if I had done this or that or hadn't been so rigid, but in the end I think it's natural to wonder if you made the right choice or been more of a risk taker. I haven't done a r'ship since then, I seem to be happier out of one than in one. Anyway I doubt you were too brutal, you just demanded respect, like I did. This concept is foreign to young women today, alot of them anyway.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks crowes22 :)

I appreciate you posting how you went through the same thing

crowes22
but she let her feminazi mother coach her on dating and dealing w/ guys instead of letting the man lead

yeah when i said parents i meant THE MOTHER

the dad was a MOUSE the most pu$$y whipped man i have ever seen

no way in hell i could have her for a mother in-law

i even told the girl this LOL

hitop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yah, young man, there you go. That's good thinking and that type of mindset will help you keep out of dysfunctional relationships that are so prevalent these days. I don't think you were too brutal at all. If she can be swayed now, what's to say her opinions can't be swayed against you later, maybe caused by outside influences like her girlfriends?

Here in the U.S., wives girlfriends are very influential and play an immense role in many a marital breakup.