Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Speed Seduction Report (LONG but worth it)

Drew

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JT47319:
Very interesting stuff... so where's the "textbook" on speed seduction techniques? The DJ Bible doesn't have anything on it that I can find.
There is no textbook. You can however get a start with various NLP books or taking a look at fastseduction. Speed seduction is an ever evolving program. The canned patterns you see around are that of the old 1990's model of SS.

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vatican,

Do you have any field reports in the archive? If so you have my e-mail, maybe we could compare notes. This is about the best I have been able to do so far, but I am working at it a lot and getting better.

Nick

------------------
- The seductionist formerly known as trickynick

You either own the game or it owns you.

~"Pon atencion al latido de tu corazon...y el ritmo de tu respiracion...como te permites llegar a ser completamente llevada...por la conexion que esta tomando lugar." ~

Pancho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Got a question nick. Ive been on ss.com for a while now, and the stuff ive learned on here has been invaluable for my game. Sometimes, though, i feel like ive hit a plateau with some of this stuff...im by no means a complete DJ...i guess i am still learning (though most of it is on my own now).

I was just wondering if you started this patterning after you completely mastered the stuff on ss.com. Ive read your posts and you obviously know your sh!t, but how much success with women did you have before the fast seduction stuff and how much afterwards? Although i know you have mentioned that your by no means an expert...im intrigued by some of this stuff and wonderin if a lot of the guys over at fastseduction.com have had a lot of success.

Ive also read that NOBODY can be forced to do something they dont want to by hypnosis...that is, if they feel uncomfortable or are resistant to an idea, they will break the trance. Does this make this stuff morally justifiable? I dont know...im still trying to decide that. Although i am ..interested..in this stuff, it does make me somewhat uncomfortable....

Still makin up my mind
Pancho

------------------
If all men were created equal, then how is it im better? --Pancho

Vatican

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SexPDX:
Vatican,

Do you have any field reports in the archive? If so you have my e-mail, maybe we could compare notes. This is about the best I have been able to do so far, but I am working at it a lot and getting better.

Nick

So am I. I've been too lazy to actually write anything up, though. If you want me too, I'll try to see what I can remember.

I use three or four different very general lead-ins that I can then turn into long 20-minute odysseys or can branch off into anything else I want. For example, and these are all things I'm naturally curious about,

"What is your favorite music to listen to?" OMG, some guys ask that question just for the sake of filling time on a date. For me, patterning off her answer to this question is easy as f*ck (for obvious reasons)

"Do you like the sun or the rain more" (when outside). Then I really get into it, as I am myself very into how the sun and the rain makes you feel, and I make sure to be very sensual and descriptive. It fits my personality.

"Mmm... I love being very hungry, then eating, don't you?" (when eating) I can just go off on this one. "What's your favorite taste?" is one I like (as in sweet, sour, bitter, or salty).

"What do you like more, slow dancing or fast dancing?" . . .

Etc. I ask her questions that are infinite in potential depth, and I simultaneously elicit values and pattern off those values. Anything she says, I take the emotional part of it, dump the rest, and build onwards off that emotional part. Kino . . . getting closer . . . (talking about dancing is killer, and I can always get her to actually dance with me in a public, non club/bar setting--most guys are too shy or too focused on acting "cool" to do this kind of sh*t).

It helps that I'm good at coming up with BS stories on the fly--I usually describe something that's actually happened to me or one of my friends, but I change the details appropriately.

The best are those times when I'm able to use all my knowledge simultaneously. That's the real killer.

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pancho,

This site is really more of a confidence building forum rather that a seduction forum. Not much in the way of new insights in seduction comes out of this place other than the accepted "DJ" line of thought. The DJ principles are just rules that keep you from being and AFC, they don't make you a seducer which is what I am focusing on now.

As far as my success, I came to this site last October. I had not been a total loser with women however I was still largely prone to one-itis and other AFC behaviors. This site helped me stand my ground with chicks and be more confident and "alpha".

In my experience "DJing" mostly served to perserve an existing high interest level, but did little to ceate one or raise it. The value that a "DJ" demonstrates is largely based on methods that rely on either a prior attraction on the woman's part or "alphaness", which I have said before is something that can't always be relied on in it's own right.

In my personal experience "DJing" standing by itself, although a huge improvement from where I was, was too hit and miss in terms of success. I did not have enough control over the process. The "rules" focus too much on what NOT to do.

My foray into speed seduction is so recent that effects on overall success can not be measured accurately. I am really just now getting good with it. I had an FB/MLTR, semi-frequent ONS and short term FB's up until two months ago and now I am experimenting with new methods to try and break new ground in my skills. And this report indicates it is starting to come together.

Seduction methods such as patterning provide seducers with a medium by which they are able to showcase value and show the woman the emotional benefits of being with them. It's very powerful.

About the moral thing, I will paraphrase what I have already said. THE only way that this can logically be considered morally wrong is if you consider it wrong to even TALK to ANYONE with whom you have an a agenda that you don't HIDE but don't explicitly state right off the bat. Personally, I cannot entertain a premise such as that. Society has convinced you that there HAS to be something "not right" about that which works outside it's model. Let that bullshyt go, man.

Nick

------------------

~"Pon atencion al latido de tu corazon...y el ritmo de tu respiracion...como te permites llegar a ser completamente llevada...por la conexion que esta tomando lugar." ~

[This message has been edited by SexPDX (edited 06-25-2002).]

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vatican:

It helps that I'm good at coming up with BS stories on the fly--I usually describe something that's actually happened to me or one of my friends, but I change the details appropriately.
Totally, man. Storytelling is a very powerful tool. Also, one of my personal favorites is combining appropriately modified stories with bullshyt fantasies. Rattling off bullshyt fantasies came easy to me even in AFC days.

Have you ever had the experience to look back on meeting one of your LTR's from pre-seductionist days and realize that it was a masterful seduction apart from the fact that you did things right without even knowing it? That's a real trip for me.

------------------

Vatican

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, that's great for analysis. Sometimes even if you can't explain what you're doing, you're still totally "on". Once I get really good at this stuff, I actually hope I'll be able to "forget" the theory from the start and just do it, know what I mean? That's what happens when you get into that trance.

Here's another one that I love, and it's actually easy to transition into:

"You know, there's sex and there's SEX. You know how when you're with the right person and everything clicks, it's just a totally better experience . . . blablabla . . . it really takes a SPECIAL kind of woman to turn me on in that most powerful way . . . when you feel as if you were never aroused in that way before, but now you are, and it's a million times better . . ."

I believe that a good looking man who knows how to tap into a woman's emotions in a MASCULINE way is the biggest possible turn-on for a woman.

De La Soul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump.

Nice, Nick. I haven't really got into all this patterning stuff, and I'm still making my mind up about whether it's worth the time. For me, I'm still happy with my new-found fun, "Be a Man" attitude, which is helping me get a whole lotta chicks. But more importantly, I'm happier and have more of a social life than I used to.

But anyway, how long did it take you to memorize those patterns?

Soul

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by De La Soul:
Bump.

Nice, Nick. I haven't really got into all this patterning stuff, and I'm still making my mind up about whether it's worth the time. For me, I'm still happy with my new-found fun, "Be a Man" attitude, which is helping me get a whole lotta chicks. But more importantly, I'm happier and have more of a social life than I used to.

But anyway, how long did it take you to memorize those patterns?

Soul
De La Soul,

If you are happy with what you got going on in your life and your level of success without this then you may not deem it worhwhile. I would say that patterning is only worth it if you find yourself really enjoying it. In fact it won't work out otherwise. Personally, I enjoy seduction. Not just having women, but getting them is a passion for me. This is why I am not an LTR guy. People like me are usually drawn to seduction methods like this.

However, the reason I got into it originally was because the success I was having was not consistent enough IMO. I understand that it can never be repeatable down to the level of a factory process but I think that pure seduction (which the DJ stuff standing by itself really isn't) helps polish it out. I am still learning so I have yet to see exactly where this will take me.

About how long it took me to memorize the patterns, I think I did it in a few days. There was a week or two where at night I would practice them experimenting with tonality and noticing effects it had on my states.

I remember a while back, De La, you wrote a post saying that you couldn't imagine yourself saying some of the patterns. I remember having a similar reaction when I first looked into it. What you have to understand is that it's not so much what you say, but the state that you communicate. This is why you need RAPPORT before you get into patterning, it makes it easier to create a match of mental states.

If you cannot say the layguide patterns the way they are written in a way that it affects you correctly then try rephrasing them slightly to match your style of talking. However, pay attention to tonality and pace of speech. Be sure to leave the embedded commands in place though.

It might be that you are one of those people you just can't deal with canned stuff at all. No problem. Think of something you are truly passionate about, something that even talking about it makes you feel great. Then put some embedded commands in the narrative to induce a desired state. Embedded commands are things like "when you experience thje ideal attraction you...FEEL A STATE OF HIGH ARROUSAL." Your COMMAND (if you have a rapport and gotten her into the story) will cause her to feel a state of high arrousal. Talk passionately about whatever it is, the passion will come across to her and (if the intended effect is acheieved) she will be drawn deeper into you which puts her in a state of susceptability to suggestion known as trance. That is the goal of patterning.

If she is imaging a sensation or feeling a feeling it better be something YOU put there and not her random internal bullshyt. If she is visualizing something, smililarly it needs to be what YOU caused her to see.

Believe me, bro...you will KNOW the look when you see it and you will know you have done it. It feels good too, partly because patterning is a two way street and you are doing this to yourself too. They get that look on their face like they are watching something on a big screen TV and they are all up into it.

Nick

------------------

Rev

Banned
Reaction score
I have been studying SS for a couple months now but haven't tried it yet. I guess I'm worried that in my incompetent early stages I might blow my chances where I would have otherwise been successful.

How do women react to poorly performed SS?

I think another valid question is:

Are embedded commands and binder commands effective in non-trance state as well, such as a casual conversation without deep rapport? For example: "Hey Sue, it sure is hot today. Do you FEEL THAT (point to d!ck) sun beating down?" or "I don't like strip clubs, that sh!t is BLOW ME."

[This message has been edited by Rev (edited 07-16-2002).]

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rev:
I have been studying SS for a couple months now but haven't tried it yet. I guess I'm worried that in my incompetent early stages I might blow my chances where I would have otherwise been successful.

How do women react to poorly performed SS?
There is no failiure with SS the way I look at it, only feedback. If by "poorly performed" you mean not enough rapport then reactions will vary. There have been a couple times when I said something that was going to be the beginning of a pattern but the woman interupted and it became a conversation for a moment and that's fine, if she wants to talk, let her talk. Or it might be the wrong modality. For example you could be describing feelings and she is not getting it because she is more visual.

Also, don't be afraid of "getting caught", in fact almost act like you are TRYING to get caught. You get more into it that way. And the manual on fs.com has standard ways to handle being asked if you are seducing her.

Originally posted by Rev:

Are embedded commands and binder commands effective in non-trance state as well, such as a casual conversation without deep rapport? For example: "Hey Sue, it sure is hot today. Do you FEEL THAT (point to d!ck) sun beating down?" or "I don't like strip clubs, that sh!t is BLOW ME."
First of all, try not to use the word "sh!t" while you are NLPing chicks. LOL! I haven't done to much of this but there are people who do. Do a search (or read the fs archive) on a poster named MrSex4uNYC, he talks about that a lot.

Nick

------------------

De La Soul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for your informative response, Nick.

De La

Damiean

Don Juan
Reaction score
I suprise this post has gotten so many replies.

Why are you taking so much time talking to these broads SExPDx, it's asanine.

Damiean

Don Juan
Reaction score
I suprise this post has gotten so many replies.

Why are you taking so much time talking to these broads SExPDx, it's asanine.

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EDIT: Okay, major misunderstanding here. I thought you said BOARDS and not BROADS. My bad, LOL!

Nick

------------------

[This message has been edited by SexPDX (edited 07-20-2002).]

Turbobird

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post!

I think this should be in the tips forum, moderators.

/Turbobird

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good field report.

A question, SexPDX. How long had you been practicing SS before you started to get the hang of it?

I still have a lot of work to do on the basics, and therefore have not used many "unusual" seduction techniques.

I'm often at a loss for words, and have a much better kino and presence game than verbal game. But it varies. I want to work this into my game, but it rarely even *occurs ot me* during a conversation.

I also have a finely-tuned bullsh1t detector that would probably go off even in a lot cases in which there's no need to mind it.

Perhaps I should just start practicing online, during IM sessions, as David d'Angelo suggests with his ****y/funny/sexual stuff.

Any suggestions?

Or would you just advise concentrationg on getting the basics (presence, presentation, tone of voice, preparedness for the unexpected, etc.) down for now?

Dell SkyCat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump