Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A somewhat heartbreaking tale of a true Don Juan

Reaction score
Alright, so one of my long term friends of 8+ years.. who's about 2-3 years older than me, has decided to take a different route in life..

Backstory: This guy's another natural who always had great success with women since a young age.. and naturally progressed into a beast of a Don Juan. I mean we'd hit the club and compete over who could pull the most numbers. We'd talk about our girl problems.. When I'd be in a relationship, he'd be spinnin plates, and when i'd be spinnin plates, he'd be in relationship. It was hilarious and we always had a competitive thing going on.. moreso than my other friends.. However, he was far more advanced than some of my other friends who were in the same lifestyle.. He had threesomes often.. But his attitude while a bit overconfident at times, was of a genuinely good guy and focused .. He lacked the douchebag traits that you would expect from a guy whos mackin' like him... Like I said, a true Don Juan.

The type to bring the plates he most liked with to hang out with us.. We'd have some great friendships.. but I never banged the chicks that he really cared about (he had that lover trait that i lacked. he'd develop feelings and hold relationships while still spinning), though we did swap plates many times and bang each others girls.. "Eskimo brothers" if you will...

Eventually his career took him away to Canada and so instead of being able to hang out and have fun together, we'd just send each other pics of all the girls we were going through and the stories with ridiculous chicks, psychos, needy bitches, or bitches that were playing hard to get.. It was a good level of competition however he always had an edge on relationships over me.. He'd be in a relationship with a girl he really liked while spinnin plates behind her back. Me, I'd be more of the spin plates and straight NSA (no strings attached)

Him Present Day: He told me now that he's practicing all type of self restraint and spiritual stuff.. He 's now into some idea of retaining his semen as a sexual life-force and that it has great benefits.. and that he feels more driven toward other passions in life, besides just woman and sex.. and that he's taking a break from the lifestyle. Even went and told me he's not messing with any chicks currently.. But is looking for a girl to settle down with for the rest of his life possibly.

Am I shocked? Not really to be honest. I think it's the genuinely good guy and focused on life guy that we always knew him as really blossoming past the Don Juan aspect of himself. I mean he has the ability to have any girls. He's I'd say probably 1 of 2 guys that have had a really really impressive resume as far as 8-10/10 women that he's spun as plates and had 'ships with, including love triangles... and more importantly someone I had and still have great respect for.

However, I think more or less I feel like I'm losing a friend.. We're already pretty far and haven't hung out more than twice in a few years now.. and though we try to keep contact.. He's busy with life.

I usually wouldn't post pictures of anyone I know on a forum, but I thought it was necessary for you all to get a visual to match the details of his personality

Last edited:
Reaction score
You should avoid posting picture of people anywhere on the internet without their consent. This forum is public.
I'm well aware of what I'm doing, which is why I mentioned I usually wouldn't. But he's my good friend and I know he wouldn't be offended.

Thanks for your overly unnecessary concern.. and lack of contribution to the thread.

Reaction score
He got bored of one extreme, so he wen't to the other. It's natural. Sooner or later he will find balance...
Yep. I wasn't really posting this looking for any explanation or anything.. Just thought I'd share something interesting and different. He's a great guy though and all our friends respect him. Infact previous plates hes messed with still wonder about him when I run into them.. they have nothing against him and would still talk to him if possible

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this is a eulogy to your relationship with him because you don't spend as much time together as you used to. And then posting his photo on a predominantly misogynistic dating site without his consent? Creepy but whatevz