“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

A small break up.. but from the website.

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2023
Messages
420
Reaction score
52
Age
23
First of all, I am using Google Translate because it is a long article, sorry for the mistakes. I hope you guys can read it.

I have been on this site for a while.
Some people know me. You usually got angry and to be honest, sometimes I thought I deserved it :D
Both what I read on this site, in books and what I experienced made me think differently.

And finally I read a book called Models and it seemed more appropriate.

"Improve yourself, become good and then instead of pretending to be something, be yourself. 99% of women will reject you but you will find the right person" is the mindset.

"Don't get angry when you get rejected because another wrong person was eliminated"

Sometimes I acted like someone I was not, sometimes I was too brave, sometimes I was afraid to go and talk to a girl, etc. But at the end of the day, I saw that being completely myself is important.
I was ashamed of my body in front of a girl. Then a girl came in front of me and when I told her that I gained weight, instead of seeing me bad, she started calling me my teddy bear :D
When I talked too much, instead of getting bored with me, she chose to listen.

I am an emotional person and when I wrote and read a poem to a girl, she chose to hug me instead of laughing.

I also saw that if she is the right person, she stays with you no matter what you do.
How masculine I am is debatable. I even went to my boxing training in the evening and then cried for a girl.

But I realized that if it's the wrong person, it doesn't work even if you are the most aesthetic, best, most masculine, richest man in the world.

In fact, when I was talking to my father the other day, he said, "Don't waste time with a woman who always wants something from you and is never satisfied."

I also saw that instead of changing myself, the most important thing is to improve myself and act the way I am.

I would like to thank everyone who helped me with this. I don't know how long it will take, but I won't be around here for a while :D
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,761
Reaction score
7,971
Location
USA, Louisiana
In fact, when I was talking to my father the other day, he said, "Don't waste time with a woman who always wants something from you and is never satisfied."
Listen to your dad... this is the best advice. The time spend chasing after women you really don't have a chance with is best spent in the gym working out.
 
Top