Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A slim Chance?

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I was wondering ever since hearing about this girl that i was friends with had a bad time with her boyfriend I keep on wondering if I have a chance with her???

Okay, I'm not an AFC or anything but we have been friends for almost a year and all of a sudden I feel this attration to her. I wasn't interested in her AT ALL! I helped her out, did everything a FRIEND would do for her never knowing that this day will come?? I'm not totally into her right now and I can drop her but I want to know if her and I can ever work out??

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How can I find out about this? She right now is in serious thoughts about her boyfriend and from the past these are the times when i helped her out? Don't you think she would take it awkwardly if I asked her if she likes me?

Civic11

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You cant force it on her because then youll look desperate and you might even lose her as a friend. But just intiate some kino and get a little more personal when you talk to her. If she likes the kino then good keep piling up some on her and by then you can make an educated decision as to whether she likes you or not. But if she dislikes the kino then next her and move on.

Your probably not going to have the easiest of times, one because you were friends with her for a year now, she has a history with one guy, and you helped her with her problems. You might be neck deep into the friend zone, but maybe you aren't. The only way to tell is above.

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think you have much of a chance. In her head, you are buried in the friends zone.

Drug_L0rd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i know couples who have been friends since kindergarden and are now going out with no probs.

what you have to do is make a move...simple as that. call her up set up a date and see how it goes. that's the only full proof method for finding out if they are attracted or not. that's it.