"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

A slap in the race

Alchemyst

New Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2003
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Let's get straight to it.

I consider myself one helluva d.j., cept one problem.......
I CAN'T GET WITH BLACK GIRLS!!!!!
o.k o.k. some but i swear to god with oriental girls my success rate (closing)is prolly like 4/5 girls but 1/5 with blacks.



Soo.... i guess my question would be, do any you other d.j.'s have this problem? Do you care?
I hate to generalize but I think the rules adjust(a little) with every race.

Comments/experiences welcome
(And no, I'm not oriental, if you were wondering)
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

jaye

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2003
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
My closing rate with black girls is like 3/4, but only 1/2 with white girls...

I dunno, black girls seem easier to convo with, and they make you feel a lot more at ease...
 

mikel

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2003
Messages
148
Reaction score
2
Neither race should be easier/harder to score on. The only difference is the one you make in your head. Though I do find that the only ones that are "hard" to talk to and stuff are the ones that prefer same race relations.
 

Stratocaster

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2003
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Uhhh...I dont really keep track. I don't need to fill a race quota..
 
Top