A site like this for WOMEN?

Rio

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone knows of a site like this for women. I don't mean the Cosmopolitan sites of the world. I mean something really similiar to this.

Thanks.

KUcollegeguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was wondering this same thing, lol.

It would be weird to here a chicks side of things. I have many chick friends, and they are secretive when it comes to the for real stuff.

StrangeButTrue

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably not, but then again, the internet is a big place.

The reason is that women have to put a lot less effort and/or technique into getting a guy than vice-versa, due to the feminization and general AFC-ness of the world at large.

It's sad, really.

Rio

Reaction score
To Strangebuttrue

Do you really think women put a lot less effort into getting a guy???

In my opinion - most women invest and plan a ton more than men.

fender85

Don Juan
Reaction score
True, true. Some of them seem like heiffers too though. One of them had a little scale thing in their signature and it said "7 lbs lost. 24 to go!" I thought, "Ok, maybe she's a little thick" until I saw that her TARGET WEIGHT was 170 pounds! dayum!

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Here you go...

Originally posted by Royal-tiger
Try this L I N K
Haha good stuff ...Go sista go - Grrllpower!! :rolleyes:

Royal-tiger

Don Juan
Reaction score
What can I say..

Originally posted by SageOFAllenAge
Haha good stuff ...Go sista go - Grrllpower!! :rolleyes:
It is good to see the world from both the angles -- regardless of how illogical sometimes(?) the other side is. :p

gunf1ghter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus. I feel like less of a man for even reading that site. Sometimes it's just better not to know what goes through a female's mind.

Fender

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Respect for females? Gone down by about 98%

Sounds like they like to manipulate and control us....its all about the money....

The interesting thing is that sometimes, we're playing the same game with each other. Play hard to get. Suprise/unpredictability. Mystery. etc.

But the one thing its done for me is that:

a) i finally realise that women are more insecure than us

b) Most women aren't worth my time.

-peace-

nonstop

Don Juan
Reaction score
women do play games too, but they are more likely to break the rules first, so stand your ground men.

Fender

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont' mean to demoralise men here but it seems to me that somehow, nature planned that on the surface, it is the men in control, but deep down, it is acually the woman who has the real power.

Got any views to share on this?

nonstop

Don Juan
Reaction score
why do you think that Fender?

penguin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by nonstop
women do play games too, but they are more likely to break the rules first, so stand your ground men.
Well put. Women are emotional. Emotions can be very powerful. If they take over (or should i say WHEN they take over), they'll crack :)

Mortukai

Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF?!?! I thought women were all for the relationships, and guys were the sex addicts?
What planet do you come from? That's just some feminist bullsh!t to make us men look like pigs. But if you hang around enough girls, both for relationships and as friends, the first thing you notice is that sex is the number one thing on their minds. A "guys night out" usually involves drinking, partying, yelling, and laughing, sometimes with a stripper. A "girl's night out" pretty much involves talking about sex, checking out sex toys, laughing about them and being way dirtier than you would ever imagine. Trust me, I have a friend who makes a damn good living selling sex toys to women at their "all girl parties".

nonstop

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by redbyte
Holy crap. Thats a really ... chick forum. :rolleyes:

Go here and check post number 3 & 4:
http://www.badgirlswirl.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=36942

WTF?!?! I thought women were all for the relationships, and guys were the sex addicts?
What are we looking at here? thats a post about some AFC sending a flight attendant flowers, poor guy.

women are into sex too, it's what women are about, their sexual beings, everything about them is sexual and flirtatious. True that they are into relationships too but when their young sex has a higher priority I think.

earthshyne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow... what a shock... wimmen are emotional and manipulative...

:-\

What's next? Lying politicians?

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the best quote I could find on that site

"I'm goin out tonight to this club thing downtown that I know this guy I've been crushing on will be at. I'm looking FABulous and if he doesn't drop at my feet, I'll have to make him. "

Now this is where the fun comes in, and if you stand your ground, it drives them nuts, (yes I know, we all already know this)

Another thing, I disagree with a lot of you, ya they have some threds about relationships and sex, but they also have other threds about lot of other silly stuff (while we don't). which brings me to a conclusion; they don't think about relationships and sex as much as we do.

also notice that lot of those gurls are BI. which means they are lot more sexually curious then the REGULAR gurll.

One thing that i took from that site is their point of view when guys aproch them. they welcome. Tthey wana know you and hear if you got anything interasting and fun to say. (Unless you'r acting like a creap:) )

SomeRandomGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
you know what would be funny.....if we find a link of our website on there website like were doing right now lol.