Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Simple Thank You

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s been a little over 6 months since finding this site. Just like many of you here I was looking to get over a break up and needed a place to post my story and get advice from some of the pros who have been down the path. Not only did I get the advice, but I got a whole new perspective on understanding life, relationships, women, and more.

So I’m sitting here today in my office and decided to give you all a little insight as to where I’m at and what I’ve done. I’ve chosen to put it in a new thread, because the old one should just remain buried as are my thoughts of what brought me here to begin with.

Starting in November of last year, I really started feeling like I needed to get my arms around my entire life. I had really gotten to a point where I just didn’t feel good about me. Based on a lot of advice received here I started to work out on a daily basis. I obsessed about my diet and the way I look. Loosing 33lbs and gaining a whole lot of lean muscle really helps the ego.

I started concentrating on my main business and really started working with my employees to empower them to take ownership of their jobs and their part in this company. So far this year we’ve increased sales and bottom line by 22% through the first quarter.

I began to re assemble my 2nd company and am now in negotiations with worldwide distributors who will help to get my product to the masses. I’ve redeveloped this company’s web sites and have developed all of the advertising to help launch here in the U.S. in mid-May. (web sites will go live at the same time).

I take the time to go to Buddhist class once a week to listen and meditate. I find that this helps to keep my mind sharp and helps me to focus on what I need to do.

I meet with friends at least twice a week to get out and to maintain a good relationship inside of a group of about 20 people.

Due to my career, I’ve always dressed in business attire, but due to my weight loss had to get all new stuff. A Little on the pricey end, but well worth the end result.

Bought a new vehicle, all I’ll say about this is that it’s pretty bad-a**. Not a Lambo, but not a Chevy either.

Right now, girls are not a problem. I meet them, talk to them, f**k the ones I want and pay no attention to the ones I don’t. I’ve adapted to the mentality of not buying into the drama, and not hesitating to walk away when needed.

I don’t really see myself being in any sort of “serious relationship” for quite some time. With everything I have going on, I don’t feel like I’m willing to invest the time in a female and drama and lose focus on what I’ve still got to get accomplished for me. As one of my favorite OP’s posted: “Women truly are “penny stocks” in today’s society”.

In six months of just taking care of myself, I’ve been able to achieve great results. And for the first time in a long time I am truly happy to be who I want to be.

So to anyone who feels like there at a loss in their relationship, or just need a little advice to get you by, read and absorb what a lot of these posters have to say. You’ll be a better man because of it.

Thanks gentlemen and happy posting!!

“To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others.” - BUDDHA

Last edited:

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ZTIME said:
1. Loosing 33lbs and gaining a whole lot of lean muscle really helps the ego.

2. I started concentrating on my main business and really started working with my employees to empower them to take ownership of their jobs and their part in this company. So far this year we’ve increased sales and bottom line by 22% through the first quarter.

3. I began to re assemble my 2nd company and am now in negotiations with worldwide distributors who will help to get my product to the masses. I’ve redeveloped this company’s web sites and have developed all of the advertising to help launch here in the U.S. in mid-May. (web sites will go live at the same time).

4. I take the time to go to Buddhist class once a week to listen and meditate. I find that this helps to keep my mind sharp and helps me to focus on what I need to do.

5. I meet with friends at least twice a week to get out and to maintain a good relationship inside of a group of about 20 people.
Herein is the gold. Everything else is trivial.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post!

ZTIME said:
I don’t really see myself being in any sort of “serious relationship” for quite some time. With everything I have going on, I don’t feel like I’m willing to invest the time in a female and drama and lose focus on what I’ve still got to get accomplished for me.
This is where I'm at right now. I haven't been actively pursuing women for the past 6 months because I'm trying to get some of my life 5hit wrapped up first, namely my divorce. However, I've been lining them up outside my door. When my door opens, I'll be getting laid again. If some of them get sick of waiting, they're free to go, but you know how women are -- They want what they can't have.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Great post!

This is where I'm at right now. I haven't been actively pursuing women for the past 6 months because I'm trying to get some of my life 5hit wrapped up first, namely my divorce. However, I've been lining them up outside my door. When my door opens, I'll be getting laid again. If some of them get sick of waiting, they're free to go, but you know how women are -- They want what they can't have.
That's the direction I may end up heading. Been seeing one woman lately. Point blank she says she is OK with the time I have to give her, but she is always indirectly grumbling/hinting about wanting more time with me. I'm Ok with the 1-2 days a week we hang, it's perfect for me. Gonna see what happens I guess.

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Great post!

Been following your thread Des. A lot of good advice can be found there.

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well done Ztime , you were one of the few who took advice on-board. Keeping busy and out of a rut is where men need to be.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ZTIME,

I followed your main post and have been impressed with the way you handled yourself.

Well done!

-Augustus-

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
ZTIME,

I'm so happy for you my friend, even though I disagree with you on one thing:

Starting in November of last year, I really started feeling like I needed to get my arms around my entire life.
Dude I am working my tail off (so are many other guys like me) to be in YOUR POSITION by the time we hit our early 40's. I never felt like your life was screwed up, I never felt like you were down in the dumps.

So you weren't working out and eating right properly, that just takes a little shift in priorities my friend, once you get that stuff going your body will start to show results/improvement in 2-3 months. From there, you just keep maintaining and going.

In regards to women, this is NOT your fault. This culture of women are just pieces of shyt, and that's beyond our control. What you have done in these last 6 months is realize that women are pieces of shyt and began dealing with them accordingly.

I will admit, while I'm aware of the Red Pills, I keep falling back into the Blue Pill mindset just hoping I would see a girl that would be "the exception". But I'm just fooling myself, there's no exception, all you have is the choice of becoming her slave in a relationship or being free.

Sometimes when you have been a slave for so long, freedom is something that's hard to accept. It's hard to be "free" when you have been socially conditioned and programmed to be a slave for so long. That transition from total Blue Pill mentality to total Red Pill mentality is a freaking beast.

Keep going man and know that to guys like me you weren't a failure then and certainly not now, you were/are my inspiration.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Optimism breeds success. Hands down my favorite turn around story since I've joined SS. Hats off to you man, inspirational indeed.

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
ZTIME,

I'm so happy for you my friend, even though I disagree with you on one thing:

Dude I am working my tail off (so are many other guys like me) to be in YOUR POSITION by the time we hit our early 40's. I never felt like your life was screwed up, I never felt like you were down in the dumps.

So you weren't working out and eating right properly, that just takes a little shift in priorities my friend, once you get that stuff going your body will start to show results/improvement in 2-3 months. From there, you just keep maintaining and going.

In regards to women, this is NOT your fault. This culture of women are just pieces of shyt, and that's beyond our control. What you have done in these last 6 months is realize that women are pieces of shyt and began dealing with them accordingly.

I will admit, while I'm aware of the Red Pills, I keep falling back into the Blue Pill mindset just hoping I would see a girl that would be "the exception". But I'm just fooling myself, there's no exception, all you have is the choice of becoming her slave in a relationship or being free.

Sometimes when you have been a slave for so long, freedom is something that's hard to accept. It's hard to be "free" when you have been socially conditioned and programmed to be a slave for so long. That transition from total Blue Pill mentality to total Red Pill mentality is a freaking beast.

Keep going man and know that to guys like me you weren't a failure then and certainly not now, you were/are my inspiration.
Thanks for the kind words sir. Fact of the matter is that when I needed help to find my path, I found this site and got great insight as to where I was from guys like You, Mauser96, Gov87, Howiestien, and many more.

I remember where I was at that point in time and will be forever grateful for the help I received.

Truly, in November I was at an all time low in life, not even happy with all that I've already accomplished. That is when I decided to make the changes I needed and "re-plug" into my life.

As for red or blue pills, all I can say is that I cannot allow myself to swallow either one. I struggled with the choice for quite some time. I meditated on it for hours.

I've read your posts and can feel the rage and the disappointment. I've read other's posts that believe that if they learn the DJ life style that they can handle the female situation, and I've seen the life of how awful women can be.

What I rarely see brought up on SS is a re evaluation of one's self and how to not adhere to either of the pill's philosophy. I won't allow myself to call all women "shyt" because that would mean that I have to judge them, and that is not "my place" in life. I do understand that the whole female race has changed as it pertains to their "over the top" legal rights, and their sense of entitlement, but lets be honest, we (the male race) helped them get this way all along the path.

For me I choose the "non-angry" path. I put no value or expectation on my interactions with women. If I want to hang out with a chick just for the social interaction then I will. If I want to fvck one of them, (if the opportunity arises) I will. This is as far as it goes. I don't "need" them for anything. I take from them what I want, and when I'm through taking or just get bored with them, I walk away. Hopefully the interaction was mutually good for both parties involved. I don't want to hurt anything I interact with, I just don't want to create unneeded attachment or expectations.

This is the path I'm taking because my true needs and expectations and emotions should only be controlled by what I value. I choose to value myself and what I build. I choose to value all that I can achieve in my life, with no anger attached.

My time here will be spent reading and hopefully helping others when I feel that I can add value to their lives. I feel that this is the least I can do to help pay back those of you who have helped me through the fog to discover my path.

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a quick update on the life and times of ZTIME.

Things have been going well and progress is being made. It's fun to gain back control of your own life and to see the accomplishments you can achieve. I'm seriously blessed.

Dating has actually been fun, but the shyt shows that are out there are absolutely insane!! However, there are a couple out there that show some promise. The only problem is that right now I don't want to feel tied down or be in anything that resembles being in a relationship. Hopefully you guys can verify that you were maybe the same 7 months after an LTR breakup??? Sometimes I feel like even if they seem nice, I just can't believe a word they're saying.

So I guess right now for me it's just working a lot on my career, hanging out with good friends, and adding as many FWB high 8's as I can. I've been on a good roll lately, so I think I'll stick to what I'm doing!

Someday someone will post a thread about first date horror stories. I'd love to see what you guys in different towns encounter! I've got some fvking good one's.

The thread about girls wanting you to buy them a drink was brilliant!! Used the water one last night!! I have encountered a lot of women who just expect that you're picking up the tab if you take them out. I'm not spending my hard earned $$$ to throw a steak down a high 7 or 8's mouth!! The old ZTIME would have done it every time!!

Don't know about you guys, but for me this weekend was legendary! Derby, Cinco de mayo party, and mayweather party. Great people, great ladies, and just a great time!

Life can treat you right......If you let it!!