Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A simple OLD strategy

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get some plates IRL. At least two. Then you'll walk around feeling like the man. And it'll show. I've noticed people look at me differently. Or maybe I perceive it differently because I actually feel like I'm the man. It's like before I knew I was but having plates externally validates that which took it to another level (which I'm not sure if a good thing but more on that later).

Anyways, if you're acting like the man IRL, you can bet your OLD game will be a reflection of that. A guy who doesn't care so he says what he wants, doesn't beat around the bush and doesn't have time for games, didn't try too hard, etc is the result of a guy who is confident in real life. So the basis of my advice here is to become that in real life first, then you won't have to fake it online and stress if using this word or that word is important.

I got back on tinder last week. Because .. why not, I guess. Usually I say get off OLD but since I recently got a plate and was dating other women, I figured it was okay to have tinder as a passive source of incoming pvssy. Anyways, over 50 matches since making it. 83 'likes' waiting in the deck. But honestly it's a bit too much. I need to focus on school and I already have two plates.

But I find less angst with tinder because I am experiencing abundance. My problem with it before was that I felt the ROI for amount of energy I was putting in wasn't with it. But this time for some reason I'm getting matches out the ass and dates like it's nothing. It's to the point where I can't even be bothered to message them all because I'm just going to be collecting numbers for no reason. It's much better this way. Less worry. In this scenario I'm experiencing abundance, and I really am the prize. I can pick and choose who I want. I also don't care because, well.. I have two plates. And if one girl doesn't message back, the others will.

So, here's some actionable advice:
-have a rotation before using OLD. At least two girls you're fvcking.
-don't start messaging girls until you have at least 10 matches.

I think these two things will solve a lot of the problems we experience on OLD. By creating abundance, you can minimize the scarcity behaviors.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Get some plates IRL. At least two. Then you'll walk around feeling like the man. And it'll show. I've noticed people look at me differently. Or maybe I perceive it differently because I actually feel like I'm the man. It's like before I knew I was but having plates externally validates that which took it to another level (which I'm not sure if a good thing but more on that later).

Anyways, if you're acting like the man IRL, you can bet your OLD game will be a reflection of that. A guy who doesn't care so he says what he wants, doesn't beat around the bush and doesn't have time for games, didn't try too hard, etc is the result of a guy who is confident in real life. So the basis of my advice here is to become that in real life first, then you won't have to fake it online and stress if using this word or that word is important.

I got back on tinder last week. Because .. why not, I guess. Usually I say get off OLD but since I recently got a plate and was dating other women, I figured it was okay to have tinder as a passive source of incoming pvssy. Anyways, over 50 matches since making it. 83 'likes' waiting in the deck. But honestly it's a bit too much. I need to focus on school and I already have two plates.

But I find less angst with tinder because I am experiencing abundance. My problem with it before was that I felt the ROI for amount of energy I was putting in wasn't with it. But this time for some reason I'm getting matches out the ass and dates like it's nothing. It's to the point where I can't even be bothered to message them all because I'm just going to be collecting numbers for no reason. It's much better this way. Less worry. In this scenario I'm experiencing abundance, and I really am the prize. I can pick and choose who I want. I also don't care because, well.. I have two plates. And if one girl doesn't message back, the others will.

So, here's some actionable advice:
-have a rotation before using OLD. At least two girls you're fvcking.
-don't start messaging girls until you have at least 10 matches.

I think these two things will solve a lot of the problems we experience on OLD. By creating abundance, you can minimize the scarcity behaviors.
What about regions like my area where it's mostly land whales on Tinder or hookers?

synecdoche

Don Juan
Reaction score
I mostly agree, but I don't think having an abundance mindset will land you more matches because it's just based on photos. How you talk to them will be of course highly influenced. And same principle as having a rotation indeed applies, if you're only chatting with one you'll soon come off needy/ too invested, more options will show in the conversation.

When I was using OLD (Tinder) I just started talking about things, not about me or about her, just talked about absurd things. Get some humor in. Let the conversation drag on until they start asking you questions, never give serious answers, let them qualify to you. Build mystery & curiosity. Don't try to go too fast for the date (unless they propose it, or they are directly hinting for a ONS).

I stopped using Tinder for now, as many have said before only low quality women on it.

What about regions like my area where it's mostly land whales on Tinder or hookers?
Move to another location? Don't use OLD?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I mostly agree, but I don't think having an abundance mindset will land you more matches because it's just based on photos. How you talk to them will be of course highly influenced. And same principle as having a rotation indeed applies, if you're only chatting with one you'll soon come off needy/ too invested, more options will show in the conversation.

When I was using OLD (Tinder) I just started talking about things, not about me or about her, just talked about absurd things. Get some humor in. Let the conversation drag on until they start asking you questions, never give serious answers, let them qualify to you. Build mystery & curiosity. Don't try to go too fast for the date (unless they propose it, or they are directly hinting for a ONS).

I stopped using Tinder for now, as many have said before only low quality women on it.

Move to another location? Don't use OLD?
Tinder and Bumble have low quality IMO or alcoholics as one user put it. Not the quality I like. Bumble I get matches sometimes because the airport is just a mile from me so I get flight attendants liking me sometimes but usually the timing is bad and by the time i check the app and send a message they move on.

I think location matters with OLD obviously too. When I was up in the Tampa area at my aunts house, Tinder and Bumble had tons of girls on it and they looked cleaner as well. Same with match. Plentiful numbers of young women under 35 and seem less damaged, less single moms etc compared to around here within 60 miles where 80 percent of the HB7 on up are over the age of 38. But overall around here Match has the best quality on there which isn't saying much and most are old but I can pull numbers off Match. OKC is super trashy but over the summer quality was a bit better and I pulled a few numbers. I like match type dating sites because I'm better with words.

Correct about not focusing on one chick. I haven't been on OLD much the last two weeks and really no new blood on there, but a couple weeks ago I was texting with 3 at one time. One did the typical ghost, another I talked to was into me and wanted to go on a date but I had to work that night and then well she slowly dissapeared and made excuses, the other one I still talk to BUT lives aprox 60 miles from me and says distance is an issue. Her profile she only wants someone within 25 miles, BUT again, somehow I was able to talk to her and pique my interest and she gave me her number after just two replies and texted with me.

But OLD is time consuming, especially the messaged based sites like Match. Browse, craft a message and of course having to be careful what you say, no spelling mistakes, walk on egg shells because one slip up and it's a ghost. I own a small business and it's busy season and spending hours on OLD just makes me less productive at my business.