"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

a simple conversation tip

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2002
Messages
2,438
Reaction score
7
Age
39
A lot of us are unsure how to properly enhance our conversational skills to a level of high appeal... well here's something to consider the next time you want to try something new.

Anyone can answer questions, anyone can ask questions. Anyone can tell someone else about their day, or about how they feel about certain topics. Humor is a major component of proper social skills, and to make it an integral part of conversation adds a great deal to your social skills. The next time you start talking to someone (particularly female), whether you know them or not, think about how you could say one thing but add humor to it. For example:

Girl: What's that on your wrist?
Boy: Oh I was moving a chair and it had sharp edges.

Same information but additional humor by adding...

Girl: What's that on your wrist?
Boy: Oh, you see, I was talking to this girl and apparently I said something wrong relating women and the kitchen, and before I know it I'm running for my life. luckily I escaped with only this to show for it. well, that, or it's possible that some furniture might have commited a hate crime...

anyway maybe not a great example but you get the idea. by practicing humor you will learn what is funny and what is not. it is worth the moments of akward silence, trust me.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

DJnomore

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2004
Messages
172
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Nocturnal
A lot of us are unsure how to properly enhance our Girl: What's that on your wrist?
Boy: Oh I was moving a chair and it had sharp edges.

Same information but additional humor by adding...

Girl: What's that on your wrist?
Boy: Oh, you see, I was talking to this girl and apparently I said something wrong relating women and the kitchen, and before I know it I'm running for my life. luckily I escaped with only this to show for it. well, that, or it's possible that some furniture might have commited a hate crime...

Girl: whats that on your wrist?
Boy: Well I was talking my girlfriend she is a model and I told her that looks don't really matter to me and that I would rather have a deep and meaningful relationship with a mere mortal than put up with her schedule. She totally over-reacted and started chasing me around the house with a knife. I slipped on a few 1000 dollar bills I had laying around on the floor. This totally wouldn't have been a problem but I had my "personal equipment" tucked down my left leg and I couldn't bend at the knee so I was unable to stop myself from falling and I hit the chair. She just stood their laughting while I was bleeding and she said good luck finding someone as beautiful as me and that brings me to you.....so how you doing?

lol
 

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2002
Messages
2,438
Reaction score
7
Age
39
like i said, bad example. even something like this is good though:

Girl: whats that on your wrist?
Boy: oh you know the usual muggings furniture likes to do.

this isnt particularly funny, but it shows that you don't have dry conversations and like to lighten the mood.
 

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
452
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
where i wanna get
whats that on your wrist?

a watch fool...!

noo noo that scar right there?

oh! well have you have leaned back in a chair so far that your only on your 2 feet , then you let go of one foot right...when you let go of one foot sometimes you rock back and forth, but sometime you loose that balance.. you know

yeah?

well i was cooking vegetables and i cut my wrist, thats all


( sometimes i do that, like create suspense and detail something so they can picture it in their head, then i put in something that they werent expecting, i dont do it to much because they start to give you weird looks but the first time you do it , its a great laugh)

i was cooking in cooking class and i had the butter in my hand and i sayd.

oh my god you know what would be soo cool, if i had this stick of butter, and a bald guys head, not thoes shiny bald head but a really ashey bald head that needs moisture.Id take the sttick of butter and we will both make a massive cake!


usually they laugh with like a , " oh " look on their face

then i say " what you thought i was going to rup butter on a bald guys head, OMG your minds so trashy

i creates fun, blah
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Tai

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 24, 2003
Messages
125
Reaction score
0
Ok tips but...... thats it? if you want to be in the DJ bible, you gotta post something a lil more original then that... even an AFC knows this.
 
Top