"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

A Simple AFC Definition Please

Disco

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2002
Messages
351
Reaction score
1
Location
Ope
I need a definition quick. I'm telling my buddy that's what he is.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Playing Pimp

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2003
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
New Jersey
An AFC is a weak individual who is the nice guy who gets his heart ripped out, whilst the DJ comes along and fornicates with her while her AFC sobs in the backround pleading for her return. THE DJ gives her his all with no remorse, she takes it and likes it cause he is an OG (original gangsta) and he is a man who is alpha with strength. The AFC is out of control, not a challenge, and has no confidence. Hence he is a PUNK ***** MADE MOTHA ****ER)
 

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2002
Messages
1,211
Reaction score
0
Location
montreal, PQ
an afc is a person who doesn't have respect for him/herself and thus puts his "princess" (or prince) on the most unholiest of pedestals.
 
Top