Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A shag for the hell of it?

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ( . )( . )
god what a load of sh!t, just remember shorty, under no circumstances can you bang this kid more than once unless he fully well knows that you and him are in a "relationship"

or you will blow your other argument right out of the water:rolleyes:
:rolleyes:

LOL. This is where you're going wrong. You assume and generalise that every woman who equates sex as being important and a special thing as being a phucking librarian. Then you think that she's jumping on the band wagon when she surprises you.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShortyBrown
:rolleyes:

LOL. This is where you're going wrong. You assume and generalise that every woman who equates sex as being important and a special thing as being a phucking librarian. Then you think that she's jumping on the band wagon when she surprises you.
come again?
what are talking about ? , i was warning you before you make a fool of yourself by contradicting what you said in your other post.

DJ Jr.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Met lots of people like that, trick is in letting them know that it's just a shag and not a relationship type thing forming beforehand so that there are no problems afterwards. Sometimes this works to your advantage and sometimes it ruins your chances but making things clear beforehand is the best route to take.

Being that your a girl I'd think any guy would be shouting WOOHOO! at the chance to shag a girl with no repurcussions.

(As long as your somewhat attractive LOL)

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As far as males are concerned, this is a non-question. We've already thought of what it would be like to do it with every female we've met within two seconds of clapping eyes on them. For some of them it's "No way!" *shiver*, for most it's "Sure, why not..".

Take any man, ask him what colour eyes each of the women in his life are (colleagues, friends etc) - he'll have no clue. Ask him how big their t*ts are and he'll reel off a long list of accurate stats including droopiness, pertness, nipple size, etc.

Your question about knowing someone a long time and suddenly wondering what it would be like to f*ck them just doesn't apply.

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok kewl. I already knew that when I posted this:

-eight times outta ten, a man will not approach a woman/have a lot to do with her, unless in the back of his mind, he'd like to give it to her.

But I was merely wondering if that there was more to it than that....on a more analytical level if you like. Fair enough. :D

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-eight times outta ten, a man will not approach a woman/have a lot to do with her, unless in the back of his mind, he'd like to give it to her.
No that's not quite what I meant. A guy will approach a woman at work for work business, or a girl working in a coffee shop to order a coffee. He has no intention of f*cking her or doing anything other than talk work or order a coffee, but he will still have evaluated her sexually as soon as he laid eyes on her.

But I was merely wondering if that there was more to it than that....on a more analytical level if you like
nope..

DJ Jr.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok kewl. I already knew that when I posted this:

But I was merely wondering if that there was more to it than that....on a more analytical level if you like. Fair enough. :D
Depends, being that you know the guy he might hold a grudge for you for something you unknowingly did to him. Maybe you've hit on other guys in front of him making him wonder WTF is wrong with himself etc...

I've seen that one before...basically though if you are somewhat attractive and all you want to do is shag the guy just straight up ask him if hed like to take you home and **** your brains out! **** all the games...girls can get away with saying that and it will totally turn a guy on but if a guy said it to a girl look out LOL she'd likely slap him accross the face.

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ Jr.
Depends, being that you know the guy he might hold a grudge for you for something you unknowingly did to him. Maybe you've hit on other guys in front of him making him wonder WTF is wrong with himself etc...

I've seen that one before...basically though if you are somewhat attractive and all you want to do is shag the guy just straight up ask him if hed like to take you home and **** your brains out! **** all the games...girls can get away with saying that and it will totally turn a guy on but if a guy said it to a girl look out LOL she'd likely slap him accross the face.
Nope, wouldn't be that cruel.

I think I'll try being a little more subtle though.....then springing it on him ;)

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bp1974
Take any man, ask him what colour eyes each of the women in his life are (colleagues, friends etc) - he'll have no clue. Ask him how big their t*ts are and he'll reel off a long list of accurate stats including droopiness, pertness, nipple size, etc.
Ha ha! I love the generalizations about guys and girls, usually they only apply to about half.

There is no way that I wouldn't know eye color. If I had to make a choice between a girl with nice eyes or nice tits, I would pick the one with nice eyes and NEVER look back! There are a few girls out there who can use thier eyes to stop me in my tracks. I have never seen a pair of tits as good as a nice pair of eyes.

I laugh when girls state, all confident, that guys are only after thier boobs. It makes little difference to me. Hell, I remember things like skin color and smoothness better than breast size!

There is nothing sexier then the eyes, except, maybe wide hips and a slim waist...

Your question about knowing someone a long time and suddenly wondering what it would be like to f*ck them just doesn't apply.
Oh, it applys big time, at least with me.

Haven't you ever known a girl that, for one reason or another, you just didn't think about 'that way'? Sometimes they may be tomboy type girls, obnoxious girls, or dorky girls, and then, one day, you catch a fleeting glimpse of femininity that makes you wonder...

In fact, for the first couple of months after meeting my one-itis, I thought she was strange looking. She was real feminine and all, thin and somewhat tall, but her face, I thought, was a bit strange.

Of course, I never thought of f*cking her, until it just hit me one day. We ran into each other at a party, and I looked into her eyes, and it just hit me. The rest, is history.

Anyway, you may think it is all body, hotness, and tits, but the eyes truly are the windows to the soul. Sometimes, you can see femininity in places where you wouldn't really think to look. It can be 'dangerous' if you are not expecting it, but astounding when you do expect it.

IDMeansNothing

Don Juan
Reaction score
Shorty,
bp1974 has laid it out straight. It is literally a two second thing with guys...

"No that's not quite what I meant. A guy will approach a woman at work for work business, or a girl working in a coffee shop to order a coffee. He has no intention of f*cking her or doing anything other than talk work or order a coffee, U]but he will still have evaluated her sexually as soon as he laid eyes on her[/U]."
I think this is a surprise to some women, and also think that women do not think the same way. I'm seeing someone now almost 50, and what you describe is exactly how we got together... I started talking to her about great sex for the sake of great sex, and how awesome it is when you are with someone you really want to have sex with. If the CARNAL chemistry is there, shyt, Hang On!!! No kidding. She and I had this exact discussion, she was surprised that men think this way by default, and had to digest it for a couple of weeks, but after that, WOW!

Ice, I understand what you are saying, but have to wonder....when you first met her (as with women you walk by and don't even meet) didn't you go through the two second evaluation? I mean, it goes more to primal instinct. It could be that your initial eval. said NO, but changed over time. I have had women eventually "grow on me" over months or years, when in the beginning they did absolutely zero, or even had a "negative rating" so to speak.

So, shorty, if you can let him know you are drooling over him, that he makes you wet just standing around talking to him, then do it. Don't be girlly silly giggly (though if you are only 21 this may be difficult). Instead be very cool straightforward rational... "Dude, come here... you make me soooo hot, no kidding. I just have to fvck you. Are you in or out?" Not even a smile. Let your eyes handle the mischeviousness...not flirty...but serious. He will be stunned for a moment, because you are a girl thinking like a guy. Assure him that you know this, that your female brain has rarely short circuited like this, but in this case, you just had to act on it. That will make sense to him, and you won't come off looking like a slut.

Happy phucking (gosh you spell funny down there - I have a several great friends in Q'land btw)

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK your thoughts please:(especially if this seems weird lol)

Have you ever wanted to shag somone just because you have a hunch they would go off like a frog in a blender in bed?
Ahhhh, in the olden days we called it "wanting to turn him/her out." I say go for it and mess up his mind for life comparing every other person he's ever with to you :p

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by IDMeansNothing
Shorty,
bp1974 has laid it out straight. It is literally a two second thing with guys...

I think this is a surprise to some women, and also think that women do not think the same way. I'm seeing someone now almost 50, and what you describe is exactly how we got together... I started talking to her about great sex for the sake of great sex, and how awesome it is when you are with someone you really want to have sex with. If the CARNAL chemistry is there, shyt, Hang On!!! No kidding. She and I had this exact discussion, she was surprised that men think this way by default, and had to digest it for a couple of weeks, but after that, WOW!

Ice, I understand what you are saying, but have to wonder....when you first met her (as with women you walk by and don't even meet) didn't you go through the two second evaluation? I mean, it goes more to primal instinct. It could be that your initial eval. said NO, but changed over time. I have had women eventually "grow on me" over months or years, when in the beginning they did absolutely zero, or even had a "negative rating" so to speak.

So, shorty, if you can let him know you are drooling over him, that he makes you wet just standing around talking to him, then do it. Don't be girlly silly giggly (though if you are only 21 this may be difficult). Instead be very cool straightforward rational... "Dude, come here... you make me soooo hot, no kidding. I just have to fvck you. Are you in or out?" Not even a smile. Let your eyes handle the mischeviousness...not flirty...but serious. He will be stunned for a moment, because you are a girl thinking like a guy. Assure him that you know this, that your female brain has rarely short circuited like this, but in this case, you just had to act on it. That will make sense to him, and you won't come off looking like a slut.

Happy phucking (gosh you spell funny down there - I have a several great friends in Q'land btw)
Again, not a great shock to hear this, I just thought that maybe there was more to it. :) I'll let you guys know how it "goes down" ;)