"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

A serious weapon for the DJ....(A link)

Don of Truth

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2004
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
Age
51
Location
Florida
Mastering your emotions....(A link)

http://members.freezone.co.uk/ian-heath/

All about emotions and how to IDENTIFY them.
This is not an afternoon read. This is a week's worth of reading.
Don't pass it up. It WILL change how you see yourself.

Here is a taste of what's there:

Introduction

Everyone experiences emotions, but few people can accurately IDENTIFY them, except for some intense ones such as fear and anger. This inability to identify them has several effects:

1) It results in a lack of self-awareness and so inhibits the full development of self-consciousness.

2) It creates confusion in our relationships and hinders the achievements of our aims and ideals.

3) It is a major source of self-deception in theories of human nature, especially in theories that centre on understanding morality and sources of conflict and violence.

If you want guilt, pride, narcissim, jealousy, resentment, bitterness, repentance, sadness, paranoia, anxiety, pity, love, fear, anger and everything else about emotions explained....read that site!

***Ok..so why is this important. Here is the practical application:
The material on that site will improve your SELF-AWARENESS.
Improved self-awareness will help in ALL areas of your life.

PLUS...once you get this stuff down and understand it, you will have an improved sense of seeing through peoples B.S., improve the reading of body language, and you will improve your skills at knowing what's going on inside other peoples heads just by viewing their behaviors.

IT'S VERY POWERFULL STUFF.
This is deep, nitty gritty analysis. This is not Dr. "make me feel good" Phil.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

RyKnOw

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2002
Messages
216
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbus,Ohio
Hey man I was really looking for something like this I just got back from Iraq and many things are going through my head (like when i go into the local 711 you all know what I mean!)Anyways thanks alot.
 

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2003
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by RyKnOw
Hey man I was really looking for something like this I just got back from Iraq and many things are going through my head (like when i go into the local 711 you all know what I mean!)Anyways thanks alot.
*Salutes RyKnOw*
 
Top