Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A serious weapon for the DJ....(A link)

Don of Truth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mastering your emotions....(A link)

http://members.freezone.co.uk/ian-heath/

All about emotions and how to IDENTIFY them.
This is not an afternoon read. This is a week's worth of reading.
Don't pass it up. It WILL change how you see yourself.

Here is a taste of what's there:

Introduction

Everyone experiences emotions, but few people can accurately IDENTIFY them, except for some intense ones such as fear and anger. This inability to identify them has several effects:

1) It results in a lack of self-awareness and so inhibits the full development of self-consciousness.

2) It creates confusion in our relationships and hinders the achievements of our aims and ideals.

3) It is a major source of self-deception in theories of human nature, especially in theories that centre on understanding morality and sources of conflict and violence.

If you want guilt, pride, narcissim, jealousy, resentment, bitterness, repentance, sadness, paranoia, anxiety, pity, love, fear, anger and everything else about emotions explained....read that site!

***Ok..so why is this important. Here is the practical application:
The material on that site will improve your SELF-AWARENESS.
Improved self-awareness will help in ALL areas of your life.

PLUS...once you get this stuff down and understand it, you will have an improved sense of seeing through peoples B.S., improve the reading of body language, and you will improve your skills at knowing what's going on inside other peoples heads just by viewing their behaviors.

IT'S VERY POWERFULL STUFF.
This is deep, nitty gritty analysis. This is not Dr. "make me feel good" Phil.

Last edited:

RyKnOw

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man I was really looking for something like this I just got back from Iraq and many things are going through my head (like when i go into the local 711 you all know what I mean!)Anyways thanks alot.

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RyKnOw
Hey man I was really looking for something like this I just got back from Iraq and many things are going through my head (like when i go into the local 711 you all know what I mean!)Anyways thanks alot.
*Salutes RyKnOw*