"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

A serious revelation and a thanks to the boards.

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
481
Reaction score
3
Age
48
Location
P-Town 503
Wow, I seriously feel like a new man today.

It's taken me 9 months of 'break' status with my ex, a ton of advice from friends that I didn't want to hear, a couple big ass fights, alot of denial, hearing things I didn't want to believe, and a good couple grand at the bar to come to this conclusion:

It's okay. This is not the end of the world, and this girl is no more than a raindrop in an ocean of potential beautiful, kind, and wonderful women.

I've never been a player, never had to try real hard to get girls, and never really had a STR, but always ended up dumped after a few years. Thats been my life so far. The important thing is that this girl has taught me some very tough, very valuable lessons. You can't buy this kind of knowledge, and it's not something that anybody but yourself can make you to learn. All the advice here can't do shit until your ready to step up and be a MAN.

Some people get sick of hearing the same old BS day after day on this forum.....I understand that, and they should understand that no amount of flaming, 'AFC beating', or even constructive advice is going to help until that person is ready to accept it.

Somebody wrote in the DJB (can't give credit because I don't recall the name...whoever you are, it's the most helpful and effective piece of advice I've ever read - thanks) that your most powerful weapon is the ability to walk away.

I learned to accept this advice today, and it's the best decision I've made thus far. NOT because I hope the girl will come after me, or come crawling back, but because I took the first step towards the rest of MY life. MY independant life without her. Without needing her to define who I am as a person or having to be in a relationship to define my worth as a person. No more of that.

The details of the events that lead up to my decision are unimportant, but what is important is that I can finally have MY life back, and I can do anything I want with it.

Big thanks to sosuave, the people who have helped me, and the people who gave me advise I didn't want to hear....a little tough love if you will.

I can't imagine it'll be easy everyday, but at least I took step #1. Christ, it shouldbn't be this complicated....stupid brain chemicals
:rolleyes:

Expect some FR's in the next couple days. I've got alot of catching up to do.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
YOU KICK ASS CACTUS!

I am SOOOO glad you're over that toxic b!tch. I can't tell you how proud I am of you. Take a deep breath....smell that? Yeah baby! It's freedom. Ain't it sweet? :D

Keep us all posted on your rise to the top.
 

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2004
Messages
572
Reaction score
6
smart move

Life is nothing but a poker game.
Sometimes you must 'cut your losses' and walk away.

Smart move..........................................

cave dweller
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Congrats. You've taken the first step into a larger world.

But only the first step. ;) Whatever you do, don't lose sight of this along the way...that you don't need anyone else to validate your existence or give you worth.
 

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
Well done mate, I have been thinking about you sometimes and wondering how you are going. I know how hard it is to walk and also know it has to be a decision from within for it to truly work.

Days will not get easier, it will hit you in waves, sometimes feel easy and u will feel on top of the world, others it will hit you hard! But gradually, as time passes, it will generally become easier, until you totally move on with another girl.

I knew you had it in you, you were being told the right advice, you just had to come to the realisation yourself. Now it is time to be a warrior, realise you have made the best decision and stick with it.

Great work Cactus, look forward to hearing your field reports and success stories.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
481
Reaction score
3
Age
48
Location
P-Town 503
WT:

You go girl! Thank you for not feeding me a bunch of bullshit. You speak real and I appreciate it. Toxic b*tch is right...nuff's enough. I can finally relax knowing that -girl's- dealings are her own and not mine. Thank God I'm not a part of that anymore!


cave dweller:

True as hell. Knowing when to say 'when' is golden.



squirrels and CLOONEY:

Thanks, you hard asses :D You pretty much told me to STFU and get real when I wanted to hang on to some ridiculous BS. Damn, I'm glad I came here. Props.



Anyhow.....It's been a late night already....FR tomorrow sometime when I wake up.....been slightly busy with an HB8 and it's goddamn 4:30 in the morn.
 
Top