Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A secret of your IM account to make dating women much easier

Dirty D

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a little thought balloon here: I was raised on the internet, what else could you expect from the son of an IT geek? It was only natural for me to REDISCOVER the Web when I wanted to get the women part of my life handled, when I wanted to take control of my dating destiny.

Fastforward: after a while, I became pretty good with messaging and profile “pimping”..but I had one MAJOR problem. I SUCKED on the phone, and almost didn’t have any money to do the usual amount of calls and texts (of friends, family, yada yada)..let alone pay for the texts to women I would like to date.

So I needed to find a solution to it and find it fast, and I ended up using Instant Messengers first, in my case MSN Messenger. Funny thing is: when I first started using it, that stuff was hardly known in my country, and we’re talking about only 5-10 years ago!

But anyone’s who has some life experience or who has survived a couple of adventures in the game of meeting and dating women knows…that for every answer, NEW questions start popping up.

And the whole deal with IM was: sure it’s fun when you’re talking to a couple of cute women at once on MSN, but that’s NEVER the case:
  • Female friends are babbling your but off
  • Family is irritating the crap of you by constantly reminding you about how you shouldn’t forget this or that birthday
  • Male friends wanna hang out, watch sports and drink beer
  • You’ve already kissed girl 1 while you haven’t even met girl 2

In short: it’s seems like a pandemonium of humans “tududu-ing” (that annoying sound MSN produces whenever someone says something new to you) you to death..TOTAL CHAOS.

And it was only when I got ORGANIZED that I started achieving long term success with Ims. You see, we all start our Messenger with groups like “Friends,” and “Family” or “Other”, right? Throw them away right NOW, because here’s the guide to the Promised Land of knowing how to escalate with whatever kind of woman you meet, the REASON for you to ask any woman’s IM even if you got her phone number first, already dated her and so on!

And the Promised Land lies in the way in which I organized my MSN groups, here’s how I did it:

- Amazing new girls
Amazing new girls was the group for the women I just got the IM from, fresh meat, the ones who “needed the most work.” This is where you need to increase the attraction, build more bridges (connections) between you two before you can move towards dating. Some women may take 1 day before you can almost date her, others MONTHS. Whatever’s the case, if they’re in a group? They’re GAME ON, meaning that you shouldn’t care about how long it takes…just date other women meanwhile!

- Beautiful numbers
Girls I either got the phone number from and are now talking to online or the ones I’ve added on IM first and asked for their number. Whatever’s the case, you can accuse her of becoming an “Unknown Caller ID” stalker in the future, convince her you sent her a text message and then tease her about being rude, arrogant and playing hard to get (while you didn’t even send anything), etc. NEXT to all the usual attraction building, connecting and so on.

- Cute Almost Dates
This one took me a while to figure out, but once I did? I saw the brilliant mindset behind it. Once you’ve gotten her IM or phone number and increased attraction, built connections…you’re not there yet. You need a “setup” for the date…you need to create trust, safety, comfort (by connecting, picture trading, webcams) and you also need to let her know what it’s like to NOT have you around. Give her the gift of missing you by staying OFFLINE on your IM for two days so she’ll realize that simply, life WITHOUT you is boring, predictable, lame, common, standard..and that life WITH you is exciting, sexually tense, outrageous, out of the ordinary, FUN.
When you come back, tell her exciting stories about what you’ve done WITHOUT her…because this will make her realize that she really NEEDS you to be part of her life if she ever wants to experience excitement, fun, outrageous things, adventure, sexual tension and so on anytime soon again. And here’s a tip: why not temporarily BLOCK her on your IM for two days while you talk to other women, so you won’t handicap your success because of one woman who needs you to be offline? Ahhh..the power of blocking gives you the opportunity to talk to whatever woman, whenever you want. Remember that by introducing a low (a time that you’re not there that’s BAD), the FUN experiences with you, so the highs will seem much more higher (because going from 0 to 10 is +10, but from -10 to 10 is +20…duhhh!)

- Dates
Doesn’t take a brain surgeon to figure this one out: here’s where all the women you’re dating are but that you STILL have to pay attention to because you either: didn’t have sex yet, aren’t seeing each other on a regular basis yet, have a dating relationship that’s uncommon (a friend with benefits who you also see for sex or a “once in a while one night stand”) or because you should avoid saying “I love you” too soon (saying it on the first few dates will make her ask herself or even YOU: how you do know you REALLY love me so quickly?)

- Relationships
The girls you’ve been seeing for 10 dates or more that you’ve built TONS of attraction, THOUSANDS of connections and TOTAL comfort and safety with. Caution is always advised though, because thinking “I have arrived” will make you STOP doing the things she felt attracted to you for = bye bye. So this is the group where special attention is needed to KEEP the attraction going.

- Whatever else
Male friends, female friends, family…they’re all OUTSIDE of your game, they’re whatever else..that’s NOT about meeting and dating women! No disrespect intended, it’s just the easiest way to PREVENT them from clogging up your greesed slide of escalating all the way from amazing new to relationships…

Before you get angry or confused because of my quick explanations and weird sounding names, hear me out on this one.

Notice the A-Z start of the group names? I did it because it allows me to PHYSICALLY move a girl from one step to the next one, which was a logical one because after the IM or phone number comes the time where you ask and arrange for the date, then there are those you date, then there are those you have been dating for a longer time. The A group is for just new women, the B for girls I got the phone number from, etc.

You see? I arranged it so my IM escalated just like the interaction with women do. This way, I can keep an overview of where I’m at with what girl (because talking to multiple women where I have different kinds of relationships with, WHILE I’m being interrupted by friends, family and so on…can get annoying, confusing and a success KILLER).

Next to this, each group immediately TOLD me what to do next with that girl. Sure, if you only have ONE love interest on your IM it’s easily manageable…but as soon as you hit 2 or more? Good luck buddy, because Tracy is just new while you’re almost on a date with Trudy and Thelma only gave you her phone number so is still a bit farther away from a date. Mixing them up is having HEADACHES, so arrange tham alphabetically and in order of escalation (from just new to almost date to date to relationship) to save yourself time,energy and avoiding blunders you could have easily prevented. It’s like having all the interesting women on file in logical order…really handy!

Thirdly, this group lay-out allows you to PRIORITIZE, because who’s more important to talk to: a girl you just met and aren’t sure of your success with OR a girl you’re already dating who you can have GUARANTEED sex with tonight?…All in favor of the latter, say I. Yeah, I thought so…

By using this Group Lay-Out for your Instant Messenger account, you can easily MULTIPLY your success tenfold or more…because EACH group reminds you of what to do next. With the phone group for example, it’s more relevant to tease the women in there about being an anonymous late night stalker, about how she’s addicted to your texts, how you’re expecting her to call you the next day or she’ll get a spanking on her cute booty, etc.

For any man who’s talking to more than one woman at once to keep his options open, or because he’s dating several of them..it doesn’t hurt to “manage your contacts” to make life easier for yourself. Just a thought.

Brighty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm speechless.

First of all, who games women over MSN? I mean, I could understand if you happened to catch her online one day randomly, but your basing your game off of it. By doing this, you fall into the same category as the AFCs who always text a girl and never call her because they're too nervous as to what to say. I could understand that if you didn't have a phone (actually no I can't) and wanted to save money... but if you're going to be this proactive in picking up women then surely you can cut the budget somewhere to afford more texts.

Second of all, what the ****:

Dirty D said:
You need a “setup” for the date…you need to create trust, safety, comfort (by connecting, picture trading, webcams) and you also need to let her know what it’s like to NOT have you around. Give her the gift of missing you by staying OFFLINE on your IM for two days so she’ll realize that simply, life WITHOUT you is boring, predictable, lame, common, standard..

Why not just do this in real life? Why would a girl give two ****s if you weren't online when she, being the social butterfly that she is, probably has eight different conversations open at once with her friends, gabbing away at nonsense? She'd be far more likely to notice that you haven't called her/talked to her in real life. And really, you drastically increase your chances of falling into the friend zone when you constantly shoot the shyt with her online without actually being there in person to apply kino, to escalate things, and to create sexual tension (and no, putting a winky smiley does not count).

Ask yourself: what kind of girl worth her salt spends a lot of time on MSN anyway?

Dirty D said:
and that life WITH you is exciting, sexually tense, outrageous, out of the ordinary, FUN.
How in the world can you create comparable sexual tension, outrageousness, and out of the ordinary fun online? She's had a million AFCs IM her before, what could you possibly do to make your conversation "out of the ordinary"? Why not just spend a fraction of the time and effort and do it in real life by taking her someplace new and exciting?

When you come back, tell her exciting stories about what you’ve done WITHOUT her…because this will make her realize that she really NEEDS you to be part of her life if she ever wants to experience excitement, fun, outrageous things, adventure, sexual tension and so on anytime soon again.

From the amount of effort put into this and the way you've orchestrated this... I'm assuming that those exciting stories detail the time you and 39 of your other friends were raiding molten core when all of a sudden the server crashed.

And here’s a tip: why not temporarily BLOCK her on your IM for two days while you talk to other women, so you won’t handicap your success because of one woman who needs you to be offline? Ahhh..the power of blocking gives you the opportunity to talk to whatever woman, whenever you want. Remember that by introducing a low (a time that you’re not there that’s BAD), the FUN experiences with you, so the highs will seem much more higher (because going from 0 to 10 is +10, but from -10 to 10 is +20…duhhh!)

I thought the idea was that you weren't online because you were doing all sorts of crazy things. Instead you just blocked her and you're still on the computer. How is that exciting? Its not about putting up the charade that you live an exciting lifestyle... it's that you actually live an exciting lifestyle.

I mean, you touch base with all of the basics like never being too available, living an exciting lifestyle, living in abundance, etc. But its all for naught because you're advising people to spend a good amount of time on the computer building up "rapport" without any face-to-face interaction with her whatsoever. What happens when you meet up with her and you're not socially conditioned as you would be if you spent this time in the field doing this in real life? What happens when you may be a smooth talker on IM when you have minutes to think of witty things to say, but in real life you can't even read simple social cues?

Replace "MSN" with "phone" and "texting" or "IMing" to "talking to her" and "blocking" with "not calling" and your guide would actually be somewhat credible.

For any man who’s talking to more than one woman at once to keep his options open, or because he’s dating several of them..it doesn’t hurt to “manage your contacts” to make life easier for yourself. Just a thought.
Is this not what a contacts list is for on your phone?

Dear God, I think I just got trolled.

jeffthechef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha...take it easy on the guy...he's still sort of new

basically, aim could be a good way to do some things

remind her of a plan you guys have...possibly if you're nervous, get her number/plan something...

but as for complete gaming...only if you're Legendary level

i sometimes get a girl really going on aim...but usually that's when i'm really bored

aim can be good...but the best thing to do is game in person

Following_of_Me

Don Juan
Reaction score
My AIM is Bros and Hoes. Don't really need anymore categories than that.