Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A "Secret Boyfriend"?

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
Hey guys. i dunno if anyone remembers my recent threads, but its about the same girl. we went out once and we're always having fun together. im doin my DJ thing, u know. so prom is comin around, and i asked her to go. i did it good too, cuz the way it went, she had to give me an answer right then, on the spot, and then i was outta there. she pulled the old "um...... i'll call you!" line, but i really had to go, so i just said fine. she calls me alot anyway. so i felt good that i asked, yay for me.

so the next week was spring break, and she called me about halfway thru. small talk, yadda yadda. prom pops up, and i ask if we're going or what. she's like "do i have to wear a dress?" and i say, "....um, yea, thats kinda the point..." and she says, "i dont like dresses". i say, "well, i'll be in a tux, so we'll both feel weird. no worries!". she's like "ok, i'll give u an answer tommorow."

now, i know this is shady behavior. i dont wanna make excuses for her, but her parents are the over-protective type, at least her dad is. she had to talk to them about it and convince them, i suppose. regardless, she didnt call me the next day...

so school starts back up, i see her like usual, but she never brings it up. hmm. then i hear something from my friend, who is like our little messenger. he says, "so she called me a lot over the break, tellin me stuff about you. she says she'll go with you to prom, but like a friend thing." so i hear this and im like "figures, why else would she take so long to answer?" whatever. like a week later, he tells me more. "remember that guy she was walking with the other day? the one we thought might be competition for you? well, i asked her about it, if they are going out. she said no, but then i talked to her a few days later and asked again, and she said yea, they've been doing stuff for like 2 months now."

*shock* wtf yo. she's been with this guy for 2 months? that means she was with him when WE went out! a female DJ? and she was all insisting we go out more!! even more shocking might be, at hearing this news, i was barely stirred. guess thats that tough skin u get from being a DJ working for me, but still. the only thing that really makes me mad is, why do i have to hear all this stuff from my friend? why cant she tell ME? *sigh*...

so, she'll still go to prom with me, he said she asked her bf and he said yea. but that would just be overkill on me. i dont think i'll go with her. but the thing is, girls are going fast, and prom is on april 1st (lol). most of my potential chances are falling apart. so, should i just go alone, or suck it up and go with her? she's still a great friend and i like being with her, but she lied to me and everything. its like choosing the better of two evils. give me some insight guys!

six-foot AZN '05

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man Flames, that sucks to be in that position. I you really like her and go with her to prom even though she has a boyfriend. When I get I would say something like "K have fun, wait for me while I go and get me some cute girls on the dance floor. If you get bored, I'll be in the middle there with about 10 other girls so don't panic if you can't find me." Leave it at that. If she does not respect you enough to tell you that she has a bf and you had to find out through your friend, then why treat her as anything but a bad friend.

Of course, if you were me then I'd just go to some social event, find the hotest girl there, chat her up and take her to prom. She kept something from you, she needs to be punished!:) Not physically of course, but you get my drift. Don't let her forget or get away with this.

Reaction score
I would go with her if you can't find anyone else. It's better to go with someone to the Prom rather than go by yourself. Plus, you could get lucky ;)

Reaction score
itz amazing i never had a girlfriend,all i do is just f_ck em,then leave em,or make them buy me gear,and make them do other sh*t.THe longest i dated a hoe was 1 week,its get boring,i just like f_ckin em and making them buy me ****,hoes luv my big black:D

texmex23

Don Juan
Reaction score
You should just find another date. She kept the whole bf thing from you for a while, pretty F'd up. If you do dump her as a date, you shouldn't feel that bad, she still still has her BF to go with. The thing i dont get is why she didn't say "well i have a bf, sorry, cant go with you". O well, it doesn't matter. Or your other option could be just to go with her , be your DJ self,(forget she has a bf) and try to see what you can do with her. Remember, Boyfriends aren't a thing if you can outgame them.

sp1024

Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend had something like this. He was with this girl over the summer and apparently went all the way with her, but "they"/her never told anyone that they were together... apparently she didn't want people to think she was a slut. Or that's what I gather. Stupid, really.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she wasnt at school today, and i was gonna bring this up... hmm, oh well.

good news! i think im getting good signs from another girl. she was touchin me and laughin at most everything i said. we went to lunch and she was way ahead of me, but then she stopped and waited for me to catch up. she's told me once before that she's just goin to prom alone or with friends. maybe i'll change that, eh? lol.

i dont know what it is with ana, the main girl. i mean... yea, she's like lying to me or not telling the whole truth, whatever. but she still shows lots of interest! i like being with her, but knowing what i know, its like tearing me up inside. gah, i'll be gone to college in a few months anyway, no sense in worrying over it.

Edit: why does it say my age is 8? wtf. i just turned 18 on monday. i've tried to fix it in my profile, but no luck. anyone know whats wrong or how to fix it? thanks

VegasGuy56

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What a *****. You should tell her you're going with her, then find another girl to take instead. :up:

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you guys arent very good with the advice are you? lol

oh well.

guess i'll get outta here and hop over to the main Don Juan forum.

c ya guys. i'll still help out, cuz SOMEONE has to give good advice, right?

Subjective

Don Juan
Reaction score
Me being me, I'd call her out on it. Let her know that it was NOT OK for her to do that crap to you. I wouldn't go with her, I'd find someone else to go with...speaking of prom dates, I guess I need to find one..it's on April 7th. Crap.

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just find another chick. **** her, don't put all your eggs in one basket.
I mean, I go for atleast 5 girls at a time, and if one of them doesn't like it, well, I have 4 other girls. Then some other girl takes her place. That's how it works.