Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Sample of DJ Relationship Statistics

Which relationship category describes you best?

• I have never dated.

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • I am dating but not exclusive.

Votes: 20 48.8%
  • I am exclusive and faithful.

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • I am exclusive but dating others (cheating).

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am engaged to be married.

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • I am engaged to be married but dating others (cheating).

• I am married and faithful.

• I am married but dating others (cheating).

• I am divorced and not dating.

• I am divorced and dating others.

• Total voters

sAxyguy83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who voted "married but cheating"? If you don't care about your wife, leave her. If you do care about her, well, I guess you don't...

Reaction score
I am dating others but it's not cheating since they all know that I am not exclusive. I resent the useage of the word Cheating in parentheses. I do agree with the usage in the married slot though. If your single then all bets are open...

Would you call the original Don Juan a Cheater? If so then why is this site named after him.

sAxyguy83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's only cheating if one or more of the women thinks you're exclusive.

Reaction score
I came back to this thread to add a few more comments:

And was the original don juan not a great cheater...he lived off women and traveled on their money as well as his own...rode in their carriages...a real old school pimp...

In robert greenes book the art of seduction he says there are no victims in love only volunteers...

I recommend this book for anyone who wants the real history lessons of don juan , casonova an many of the other great seducers of history...

I still don't like the word Cheater...only a square would use that term...oh **** I forgot where I was at...lol

You can't call yourself a don juan if you have squeemishness with lying to women and cheating...never mind that crap about we are learning to become men shyt...or we are learning about relationships or some of the other funny comments I've read.

This site needs a dose of reality and self honesty...

As these private emails that I've recieved:

"
I like your posts, man.
--finally someone who knows what the fvck the deal is."

"hey
this place used to be different, with peoples attitudes like yours far outwaying the blind sheep, now sadly it seems the sheep have overtaken"

Next thing heads will be calling a player a cheater or something real square like that.

peace to the fellow players out there, If anyone has any comments to my statements email them too me since I will not be returning to this thread

KiInCollege

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
USA, Graduated Already - old screen name!
Player Supreme, you fall into the category of "I am dating but not exclusive." Dating can include ****ing and if girls know you are seeing others, no matter how attached they are to you, then they know you are not exclusive.

I placed "(cheating)" up there for a clear distinction of deception. Basically, if you are deceiving your girl, you are cheating.

Married or not, if you're lying and you wouldn't want your actions showing on that "Cheaters" show, then you're cheating.

If you're honest to her about wanting to see others, and doing it, again, you are in the "I am dating but not exclusive" slot.

I received a pm saying that he's dated plenty before but is currently single. Since I assume you're looking for others/trying to hookup/get a date, you also fall under the "I am dating but not exclusive" category. In retrospect I could've added an "experienced but single" category.